It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Please stop saying shooted!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/5/2011 by Sauron because: all caps to lower case

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I will say one thing though
and I hope this doesn't get
edited by mods.

This whistleblower has got balls
the size of Texas

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting and not in the slightest surprising...

If the truth were ever to come out though, what would happen to those responsible? Zip is what i reckon.

link   
It is very brave of him to come out with this information, and I do believe him but all he can testify is a general "told" him it was a false flag, it wont stand scrutiny in court, it is just hear say evidence. There is no doubt the general was telling the truth, but could this general be forced to testify and back up the claims? I doubt he would

9/11 was a barbarous act when contemplated that terrorists did it, it is the most heinous and traitorous crime when perpetrated by the US's own government and used as an excuse to invade and murder innocent civilians, it is a crime to heinous for most decent people to even contemplate and that is why there is such opposition to it, they just cant fathom their own government being so corrupt and evil

And that is why ultimately nothing will ever come of this

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
we would not be that lucky.

You're probably right. But man, *If* this is true, then the Obama Administration de facto orchestrated a direct fraud. It's impeachment, so much worse that Watergate.

And yeah, Bush and Cheney would be hung in a less civilized country, though i'd be happy with them rotting at Gitmo as the terrorists that they are.

Getting a little ahead of myself, but this is just amazing. Finally the government went too far and outright faked something that led a true Patriot to speak out. I may have to drink a bottle of whiskey to dull the pain if this turns out to be a hoax.

Edit RE hearsay: this is true, though it could be enough for a grand jury to indict/subpeona those named. Perhaps an ATS legal eagle could explain?
edit on 5-5-2011 by dontdrinkthewater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Absolutely!
I *really* hope to see the day.
I don't care what political views they have, R or D it doesn't matter to me. The guilty must go down.

I hope to see that day too my friend.
Now we know why Obama was not
for 9/11 truth.

I wonder what he thinks about the
truther movement now ???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I also wonder just how many are
packing their bags and buying 1-way
tickets to South America or either
Saudi Arabia ????

The Saudi Royals will protect them
I'm sure since they are all on the
CFR together and stockholders
in Haliburton.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hopefully more insiders will develop a concsious in the coming days as they watch this sickening charade play on while their stomachs are in knots and they contemplate the horrendous affect the entire war on terror has had on Americans and the entire world, and dare to dream that a few honest people can make a difference.

Sadly partisan and media brainwashing has so divided the populace that many will dismiss the facts if they ever do come out as simply attacks on this politician or that politician.

It's rather funny two thirds of America believes that the government conspires to do nothing untoward, yet the same two thirds believe one political party is always conspiring to make the other look bad with false information and covert acts.

They believe they do it to each other all the time, for some strange reason, they can't imagine they both do it to all of us any of the time.

What a strange world.

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

For the first time ever now, I feel as though we are getting a real time first hand view of just how media brainwashing works and is rolled out for consumption by the sheep.

I couldn't tell you how many times yesterday, I heard the reporters saying, "There is NO DOUBT that Osama is dead"
Hell, even the president said "There is no doubt it was him" and "There is no doubt he is dead".

If you just repeat this over and over and over and over, it will be accepted as truth by the sheep.

I was yelling at the T.V., "There is no doubt???? What about me??? I have doubt!!!!, don't I count???"
"What about all of the people who I talk to who are doubting???? Don't they count??? Why do you say there is NO DOUBT when there IS doubt????????"

AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes, I think that The BUSH ERA (Father, Son and the holy spirit Dick Cheney) is over.

Now the Ship Sink... and the rats leave the boat.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Yes, I think that The BUSH ERA (Father, Son and the holy spirit Dick Cheney) is over.

Now the Ship Sink... and the rats leave the boat.....

Rats spread disease and death...These one's certainly have done.

Someone should call an exterminator.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This story is huge but will make no difference whatsoever. Its surfacing reflects manipulations and agendas beyond my limited abilities to discern.

Truth is a sadly irrelevant and antiquated concept. I used to think it had an inherent power to prevail, but I now see I was naive.

The truth is whatever these bastards cook up for us, deep fried in our own lard, made palatable with the secret sauce of our soldiers blood, and willingly gagged down by us with satisfied smiles on our neutered, brain dead faces.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Star and Flag with a bump..............Although we all swing in different directions concerning AJ and his show.......This whistleblower has creditability unlike any who speaks out against the 9/11 issue..........I like to hear what he has to say.......and the name of the General.........

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
when our time comes to meet our maker so to speak, i will not be going out without a fight. i will also not be allowing my family to live in government controlled camps.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I'm new to the whole "conspiracy" scene on the web, but i've found that I already held much of the same skepticism about government found here before I arrived. I don't really know anything about Alex Jones. Whether or not what you say is true in general, given the stakes this seems like a source that must be taken at his word until proven otherwise. We'll see what happens, but I don't think a conspiracy chaser (ambulance chaser so to speak) would negate the credibility of a source before it's ever fully explored.

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

That rant has what to do with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Can someone please answer a quick question. It stems from this quote from the OP's article:

Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation

I know what a false flag operation is but what is a stand down operation? By the sound of it, it means knowledge of coming attacks but they 'stand down' instead of stopping it.

Is that the correct definition? I can't find any clear definition on it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

Waaaaayyy too obvious, even for these clowns.

I expect they'll go for his reputation first, like they're trying to do to J.A. and Wikileaks.

Probably be some sexual or financial thing....they absolutely *have* to discredit this guy, although it certainly won't be anywhere near as easy as it has been with J.A....this guy doesn't just 'know how the game is played'..he *teaches* how it's played to the players!

I'd imagine he's fully prepared for the crap and has plenty of ammunition to fire back at TPTB.

The whole house of cards could come tumbling down around the conspirators...wheeling the corpse of OBL out, as a macabre popularity boost is going to be the de facto mistake that exposes the whole 9/11 / ME war scam...and i *love* that someone has the balls to speak up about these traitors.

Now...once we have rounded up the US conspirators, we need to go after Blair and those that perpetrated 7/7 London and Madrid.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater
I'm new to the whole "conspiracy" scene on the web,

Sadly, 99.9% of the people who still follow Alex Jones or still believe anything he says, is "new to the whole conspiracy scene".

Alex Jones, over the years, has proven himself to be a liar, a sensationalist, a drug addict, and a psychotic douche bag. It's too bad you haven't done any research to find that to be true.

You think this is the first time he used a "government insider" headline to get your attention for his "show"? Back in 2004, he had another "government insider" on his show claiming Bush ordered 9/11....

www.rense.com...

Did anything come of that? Nope.... No proof, no evidence, just another "government insider" saying what you want to hear.

You know, for someone who is so anti-government or anti-establishment and literally says the government is killing everyone, he sure does put a lot of trust in what "government insiders" tell him.

One of Alex Jones' tactics is to use what is called the "argument from authority":

en.wikipedia.org...

Argument from authority (also known as appeal to authority) is a fallacy of defective induction, where it is argued that a statement is correct because the statement is made by a person or source that is commonly regarded as authoritative.

The most general structure of this argument is:

Source A says that p is true.
Source A is authoritative.
Therefore, p is true.

...it is stupidity at its finest.

reply to post by TKDRL

This post should give you a clue.
edit on 5-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join