It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by backinblack

She is smart, but she is obtuse on purpose.

Good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Is it a race thing?

Why would you even ask that?

Its just something that get brought up a lot in any debate involving Obama sorry if I offended you.

Still always nice to have your input but if you got a personal beef with some posters you should use pm's to work it out instead of a thread. Sorry it just takes away from the debate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Its just something that get brought up a lot in any debate involving Obama sorry if I offended you.

No, I was not at all offended just kind of surprised. The moment someone even suggests that their may be some racism involved, the right wingers on ATS go into a frenzy "RACE CARD!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR" My post history will show that I have addressed race in regard to Obama very little. That is not a sticking point for me and never has been. I know the responses if I were to say "yes" and I kind of think you know what I would get if I said "yes" as well. I just thought you knew me better than to go race carding is all. Not offended.

Still always nice to have your input but if you got a personal beef with some posters you should use pm's to work it out instead of a thread. Sorry it just takes away from the debate.

No argument here. I am not expressing any personal beefs with any posters here. I was just expressing my opinion of one poster's post. Let me be as clear as I can be right now. I appreciate your input as well as Neo, Lemonfresh, etc. I would not come here if everyone thought like me. I would never learn anything that way and I learn a great deal here.

While I am not jumping up and down about Osama being killed. I am not out in the street cheering. I just know in my heart that certain people like FOX and Friends in the morning and Napalitano had nothing but praise for any war crime Bush comitted. Torture? Yeah get them. Kill without trial? Go get 'em! Lock up without any hope of release? Go get 'em!

Now these same people are suddenly all worried about the president doin what is right? I have a hard time buying it from certain sources.

As well, I have been on ATS long enough to see certain members express the desire to lock up, kill, or even nuke everyone in the ME. Now these people are upset that Obama killed Osama? Really?

Then I see many of the same posters that advocat the unconstitutional idea of demanding Obama provide his personal papers to everyone on the planet all while using that same piece of paper to bash him. Things seem a little disconnected to me.

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by backinblack

She is smart, but she is obtuse on purpose.

Good luck.

While I appreciate that, I was not being obtuse at all. I honestly felt BIB must have been. Do you honestly believe that when I said "get off on a technicality" I meant perhaps "get off because it is unconstitutional?" Do you really think those are the same thing? I do not.

I thought I was being pretty clear when I said "get off on a technicality" that I meant a technicality and not constitutional law.
edit on 5/4/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
My thought on this....

If you had a chance to go back in time and kill Hitler before he was able to kill Millions of innocent Jews, would you?

Think about it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

a star from me for that last reply and sorry for saying your were carrying out a beef your replies were on topic or at least consistent with your style

Say does anyone think Obama is going to have to watch where he goes like bush does now less he be arrested and tried for war crimes?
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Do you deliberately not comprehend??

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm pretty damn sure everyone knows what I meant..
I thought you were smart....

I knew what you meant but apparently you did not know what I meant. I specifically said "get him off on a technicality" I did not say "get him off by adhering to the constitution." Maybe you are not familiar with the American use of the term "on a technicality" but the moment you can prove a constitutional violation, that is outright law not a technicality. A technicality is that an officer forgot to mirandize you before questioning or someone forgot to submit paperwork in time. I thought you knew what I meant.

Mate, you were the one comparing the Assassination of OBL to the killing of Hitler...

So obviously now you are saying there's "no" comparison..
I wonder why you brought it up then..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
My thought on this....
If you had a chance to go back in time and kill Hitler before he was able to kill Millions of innocent Jews, would you?
Think about it.

Or would you like to capture him and put him on trial??
Morally assassination makes us no better than them..

And in OBL's case they apparently trained for months on a mock up of the compound..
Why did they waste the time and money when a drone would have gotten the same result ??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I agree with the judge to a certain point here... It has been confirmed that the SEALS had direct orders to KILL not capture, which is illegal. Its also confirmed that he wasn't armed when he was confronted by the SEALS Team.

BUT....

It is very likely that Osama knowingly surrounded himself with die-hard supporters, and the out numbered SEALS Team would of faced a large revolt if they carried him out alive. I just hate the fact that we will NEVER know Osama's TRUE story on what exactly happened and his experiences with Al-Qaeda and the CIA. It's almost like they had to quickly kill him before he could talk, and then dump his body in some random location before anyone could examine it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Mate, you were the one comparing the Assassination of OBL to the killing of Hitler...

Because I forgot how Hitler confuses people so then I compared it to flying like superman and raising the dead. Same comparison, NO HITLER. Mayber you missed that.

Because I thought you would understand the analogy without getting caught on a name. Silly me.

Look. I know you all think I am just in a hurry to defend Obama but that is not the case here at all. It is just something I saw in the last couple of days that really kind of made me wonder what reality I live in. So I put this out for all of you to decide if I am crazy or if this is really happening.

Since 9/11 there has been a certain segment of the population, members of ATS, and FOX news correspondents that have all said many of the following things.

-Invading Iraq, a sovereign nation, was a good idea.
-Everyone in Gitmo deserves to be there
-Torturing suspects is ok
-dead civillians are something that happens in war, get over it.
-they gave up their human rights when they became terrorists

OK now I see the EXACT SAME PEOPLE from all 3 groups suddenly going

-Whoa whoa whoa, Obama cannot just go killing Osama in a sovereign nation like that. The guy deserves a trial and we had no right to be there.

Am I really imagining this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
New story from Reuters...

Concerns raised over shooting of unarmed bin Laden, burial

ormer West German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt told German TV the operation could have incalculable consequences in the Arab world at a time of unrest there.

"It was quite clearly a violation of international law," .

It was a view echoed by high-profile Australian human rights lawyer Geoffrey Robertson.

"It's not justice. It's a perversion of the term. Justice means taking someone to court, finding them guilty upon evidence and sentencing them," Robertson told Australian Broadcasting Corp television from London.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by projectvxn

So anyone who is labeled an enemy of the US is allowed to be shot on the spot, without a trial.

Watch it. It can come back to bite you in the ass.

Weren't conspiracy theorists, veterans, Constitutionalists, Ron Paul supporters, etc. labeled as terrorists in a memo.

This opens a huge can of worms.

more]Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yep, this Prez sure likes to set judicial precedence from the Oval Office. And let's not forget that even Saddam was brought to trial by a jury of his peers, and not in a US court. I fully expected all those who go ballistic over detainees in Gitmo to at least give Usama the same deference Saddam got. I mean, the mixed signals from this admin: one minute it's closing down Gitmo cause it's such a human rights violation, and the next it doesn't care about giving Usama a trial. I'm surprised that the same people who let the UN decide if we go to war in Libya don't blink about Usama.

We really don't know what went down at that compound though. But we know who does.

edit on 4-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And in OBL's case they apparently trained for months on a mock up of the compound.. Why did they waste the time and money when a drone would have gotten the same result ??

The only thing that comes to my mind is they wanted it to be personal. As in face to face.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

been a big fan of nostradamus.
he paints the future like picaso.
and i belive that we can interpret this as one of his quatrains.
but like i said he paints the future like picaso.
and in the end its how you look at it... but it makes me think.
and its scary as hell.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't know why people act shocked. They do it here everyday. Where is all the the uproar then? I guess they decided they get away with it here why not there? People shot and killed in the US when guilty are no where the criminal Bin Laden was. We are suppose to cry a river for an admitted enemy of us all? Not me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Because I forgot how Hitler confuses people so then I compared it to flying like superman and raising the dead. Same comparison, NO HITLER. Mayber you missed that.

Because I thought you would understand the analogy without getting caught on a name. Silly me.

Look. I know you all think I am just in a hurry to defend Obama but that is not the case here at all. It is just something I saw in the last couple of days that really kind of made me wonder what reality I live in. So I put this out for all of you to decide if I am crazy or if this is really happening.

Since 9/11 there has been a certain segment of the population, members of ATS, and FOX news correspondents that have all said many of the following things.

-Whoa whoa whoa, Obama cannot just go killing Osama in a sovereign nation like that. The guy deserves a trial and we had no right to be there.

Am I really imagining this?

For the most part on ATS i have not seen the same mirror as you reflect your post,but to the average Dem-Rep's outside of this site i would have to thoroughly agree with you. As i have stated several times, the agenda has been handed to Obama by Bush, in which was handed by the potus before. Anyone that knows their history, starts to understand that in the 1900's, this country was taken over by rogue entities in which the only accountablity that they had was by congresses purse. However, when Congress asks the strict questions Congress is then told they do not hold the power to question such security, such the case of Ollie North.

Sinn, i can go on and on such as the league of nations, which turned into todays U.N. the president-Roosevelt with his executive power established it, and not our congress and not agreed upon,by our Senate

In a nutshell:I see you argueing with the same posters,which i have the same problem, however this problem i wish would be turned around to not a one-on-one conflict,but observing the patterns of our past and realize that if you believe in a politically party such as the Dem's or Rep's we-us have been boonswaggled

P.s. my fight is to keep this first constitution in known history FOR THE PEOPLE,nothing more or nothing less, as if we get an international body without a bill of rights for the people, can you say indentured servitude for our kids, grand kids

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So, if you post something on ATS and become an enemy of the state.
You would be ok with BarryO knocking on your door and double tapping you "for freedom"?
Would this be ok if it was a friend or family member?
A wrong is a wrong, and we done tied too many together....again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Edit Warning Very Radical please watch at your own discretion and keep all comments civil the mods are as always diligently moderating.

I fail to see how pointing out that this President has broken the Rule of Law could be construed as being Very
Radical.

edit on 4-5-2011 by VAPatriot because: format

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

hey you know Im not one of those two faced sorts but I've been worng before so maybe all these people that were on team Obama are the same. (heck i was too when he started he sounded so good change and being black heck I thought it was going to rebrand America) However now his actions have shown hes even dirtier than Bush...
So you cant really get mad at people for switching sides its not like most of them didnt want Obama to be all that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Your posting history doesn't lie..You are by far the most vocal, unyielding Obama supporter I have come across..

I totally disagree..
Myself and many others were against ALL of the above..
I think you are mistaken to think otherwise..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by backinblack

And in OBL's case they apparently trained for months on a mock up of the compound.. Why did they waste the time and money when a drone would have gotten the same result ??

The only thing that comes to my mind is they wanted it to be personal. As in face to face.

So they spent millions in planning and training over a few months and then "risked the lives" of more American soldiers JUST to make it face to face ???

I don't buy it...A drone would have been far easier and maybe even caused less friction with Pakistan than dozens of men invading their nation..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join