It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

you didn't answer the question...

who are we that can attack people in another country at will?

we wanted osama so we passed a act here in the states that said we can go get him anywhere anytime..because we said so??

where do we get that power?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

The man NEVER had a trial.
Do you realize that?
That alone is enough.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Is your uniform blue jeans and a t-shirt?
That is the equivalent to what these "Military" targets wear.
No uniform means civilian.
A civillian was killed, he was accused of killing civillians, he deserves a trial.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The man NEVER had a trial.
Do you realize that?
That alone is enough.

I do realize that.

And I don't care. The argument doesn't hold water.

Military targets get three things bullets, bombs, military tribunals.

The USS Cole was an attack on military personnel. The Attack on the Pentagon was an attack on the military. The attack in Kenya was an attack on US government personnel.

All of these attacks make bin Laden a legitimate military target.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

All of these attacks make bin Laden a legitimate military target.

well in that case the Geneva Convention was violated and the person that placed the order for the attack should stand trial for war crimes...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
This was inacted in Bushes Administration. But i didnt hear people bitching about it at the time. At the time i remember we wanted those responsible for it, at all cost.

Thats all I was getting at and today on one particular channel I have been hearing the same people make the following arguments.
"Bush deserves credit for putting this all into place. He is the real hero!"
"Obama is a criminal for carrying it out. He is just bad all around."

How can this not make people's heads spin.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

War crimes?

What a joke. People these days have no idea what a real war crime is.

I'm not willing to throw the SEALs or even President Obama under the bus for plugging the bastard.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
you seriously saying he went easy on Bush so what implying hes just an Obama hater...

No, I am seriously saying I am familiar with the good judge above and beyond this one clip and a few annecdotes about him.

Sorry bad day to be an Obama supporter I got news so bad & damning I don't even want to post it... I know you support them hon but yo deserve better.

We have been over this. Support is a strong word. Accuse a thief of genocide and I will defend the truth that sometimes a thief is just a thief and it is wrong to accuse them of genocide. Why you all equate that with me being a thief supporter is still beyond me. It reminds me of the thread where I defended an accused person for not being proven to have molested a child in anyway and I was accused of supporting pedophiles. Not on the planet I live on.

anyways heres the link if you want to look at it its translated not available in english print yet I dont think. uk.babelfish.yahoo.com... TrUrl=Translate

If it relates, how about you sum it up for me? I am not sure why anyone would want to talk about news so bad, so terrible, that they cannot talk about it. Sounds a lot like going out of your way to say "I was going to say something but I won't" How about not saying that part?

edit: Like I said found it this morning and if true its further proof that criminals are controlling america)
Obama is a liar and a now a war criminal just like bush and the USA is a fascist regime pretending to be a republic.
lol at the ra ra ra we got the 9/11 guy when the guys who really did it are the ones running your gov

edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Oh the truther argument. Please save that for a relevant thread. It is getting hard enough to see a thread bashing Obama for something I can agree to bash him on only to read birther crap in the OP. Big turn off there.
Sorry but the truther stuff won't float in non truther threads for me and it will not work here.

Osama declared war on the west and attacked us plenty of times. He was never indicted for 9/11 and did not even need to be. He was ALREADY a wanted man.

If you want to believe that all government is evil and shady, go for it. If that hatred and paranoia makes you start defending Osama Bin Laden as a poor victim then you may have gone too far.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Truthers have been defending Osama bin Laden in explicit and non-explicit terms since 9/11.

They seem to forget that Osama bin Laden was a wanted man long before 9/11.

Now they wanna call Obama and the SEALs who pulled it off war criminals as if they actually know what it means to accuse someone of that.
edit on 4-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
From what I am seeing here is that, Obama will eventually experience the hidden government along side with the experiences of George Bush junior. Judging from face expression, Obama did not seem happy at all during his speech. And what was the reason for his kicking on the door, when he declared the death of Osama Bin Laden. The funny thing is, his eyes looked very sad as though he does not know what was happening, on his another speech in White House. The million dollar question is, did Obama knew what was happening?..As for me, almost all President seem to be reading it off through scripts and teleprompters...

^He did not mention anything about 'War on Terror' or 'New World Order'. What is happening now?..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Truthers have been defending Osama bin Laden in explicit and non-explicit terms since 9/11.

I expected as much from truthers. I guess that is what my problem is. It is not just truthers that suddenly think Osama is some kind of hero. It is the people that have fully supported chasing him down and killing anything in the way that suddenly took a step back that really strike me as odd.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I think it's because they can't be honest about whether Obama deserves credit or not. The idea of Obama having any kind of success in anything scares them. Never mind that one success in a sea of (what I believe to be)failures is not something to fear.

On the Obama issue you and I are nearly always on the opposite end of the spectrum.

On this issue we certainly are not. I'm not perfect, but I believe in honesty.

I just wish others would stick to the principles they claim to support.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i just heard a beautiful comment on oreilly just now

its not ok to waterboard people but its ok to shoot them in the head.

hmmmm i thought that comment fits rather well in this thread.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I expected as much from truthers. I guess that is what my problem is. It is not just truthers that suddenly think Osama is some kind of hero. It is the people that have fully supported chasing him down and killing anything in the way that suddenly took a step back that really strike me as odd.

Calling a war crime a war crime isnt defending anyone...
Fact is they went in to another country and executed some people who may or may not be related to Osoma and even if it was osama they should've declared war on him but then they would've had to supply proof...

You guys all know Osama was a cia asset and is anyone here saying the USA government arnt know liars?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Why because Alex Jones said so?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Why because Alex Jones said so?

How about because its the truth

you seriously telling me you have faith in the USA government? That they dont lie to you that they serve the interest of the people?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hopefully himself!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I'm under no illusions about the level of dishonesty the government displays.

I'm also under no illusions about the level of dishonesty that is found amongst truthers and professional conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Calling a war crime a war crime isnt defending anyone...

Then I guess pointing out Obama was not born in Kenya can no longer be mistaken for blind support of all Obama does? Good to get to that point.

Fact is they went in to another country and executed some people who may or may not be related to Osoma and even if it was osama they should've declared war on him but then they would've had to supply proof...

The fact of the matter is they had already done that and it was just FINE up until April 30,2011 with a certain segment of the population. Remember "turn the whole place into glass" "if torture is what it takes" "who cares if they get a trial, they are enemy combatants" "We need to get them over there so we do not have to fight them over here" "Wanted dead or alive!" YAYYYYYYYYYY Oh, wait, Obama just did it? Nevermind. All that other stuff is still ok but this is not.

OK!

You guys all know Osama was a cia asset and is anyone here saying the USA government arnt know liars?

We do? We all know it? I thought I knew he never existed or that he was an American named Tim Osman or that he was a reptile or ....

Yeah, we all "know."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We do? We all know it? I thought I knew he never existed or that he was an American named Tim Osman or that he was a reptile or .... Yeah, we all "know."

It is this crap right here why I can't take truthers seriously.

It's always something else with these people when their original theory doesn't pan out.

And if you challenge these ridiculous assertions they say you're in bed with evil and what not. Such utter BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join