It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by allprowolfy

Aren't you an aussie, mate? Why so much concern about Americans when you have Julia Gillard to worry about?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If America sneezes, Australia catches a cold..

Of course we care what the US does..
Their actions affect us just as much with oil prices and the threat of terrorism etc,etc,etc..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, he was wanted - that means he needed to be questioned, charged and go through a proper legal process.
To say that someone is 'wanted' isn't a warrant to murder them - otherwise everyone on the FBI wanted list could simply be executed in the same way. This is what people keep forgetting, and yet this is a very important point, and it's a very dangerous precedent to support.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

He openly declared war upon the US and engaged in acts of war agains the US and it's interests. There is a big difference between being wanted for murder and being wanted as a military adversary, is there not? You know how many people have been killed in the two wars in the Middle East? Are you worried about all their trials or just Osama?

Have you heard of the Geneva Convention?

I am worried that the judicial system is being eroded so that the President can kill at will.

The only reason you are happy that OBL was killed is because of the emotions attached to it.

Have you heard the sayiing:

"I might hate what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it?"

In a similar vein I will never support Government sanctioned cold blooded murder.

Can't you see, the government is USING the emotionality stirred up by OBL (which they have orchestrated ov er years) to get people to accept that the law doesn't apply.

The PRINCIPLE of law has to be protected, otherwise you are allowing OBL to strip you of your judicial rights.

A President must NEVER be allowed to sanction cold blooded murder without due process.

Doesn't it bother you that there are testimonies from very credible witnesses who stated and still state that OBL was working for the CIA at the time of the 9/11 attacks?

Do you actually research both sides of a 'story' before coming to conclusions.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join