It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Edit Warning Very Radical please watch at your own discretion and keep all comments civil the mods are as always diligently moderating.

Thank you all and I look forward to a civil debate ATS style.
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: wow so changed this cause....

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I don't find myself disagreeing with the judge that often. But I certainly don't agree with him here.

Osama was an enemy of the US and a military target.

Military targets get 3 things:

bullets

bombs

military tribunals

Obama chose to give the a-hole a bullet, and I won't shed a tear over it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
so is it true that Ghadaffi's grandchildren died in a bombing? i thought I had heard that or seen that story. That is a horrible kill right there.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
While much of what this man says is true. The president could argue this was self defense. Not saying this is my opinion, just saying it could be argued.

"Wow this guy is the only voice I trust on fox" Don't trust anyone on fox, anyone, or for that matter CNN, or any other msm news outlet. they're all just a mouth piece of the government.

If this man was responsible for 911, then he truly is an enemy of the people of the U.S. But I will tell you that his death was a biased one. Israel attacked Americans too. We're not at war with Israel.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Totally the Osama takedown is a cover for Obamas criminal doings.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe Obama will get impeached for breaking the law? I agree with what he did (for once haha) but like he said, he did break a law in the constitution...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
obama will kill bin laden agian is my vote.

altho if bush killed bin laden would people still be having the same conversations

i wonder just how many people would be defending him and how many people would be condemning him.

and i wonder how many people would beleive that bush killed bin laden and then dumped the body at sea.

i wonder.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wonder how much of America actually listens to him?

What time does he come on live? Im sure it never goes to local fox channels, only business I believe

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

He's quite popular actually.

He's one of the few constitutionalists on TV.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
obama will kill bin laden agian is my vote.

altho if bush killed bin laden would people still be having the same conversations

i wonder just how many people would be defending him and how many people would be condemning him.

and i wonder how many people would beleive that bush killed bin laden and then dumped the body at sea.

i wonder.

lol i know its what I call the obama factor

worst part is he just made the USA the worst liked and feared country in the world I mean Hitler had nothing on TPTB controlling your country...
You guys really think this isnt intentional?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave51495

Maybe Obama will get impeached for breaking the law?

By who????????????????????????

Obama has the support of Americans on this one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Dave51495

By who????????????????????????

Obama has the support of Americans on this one.

Really all of you? Cause this guy seems to think he's not all that. Besides killing someone by assassination is ok as long as people like you say it is? Can you show us where that law is cause it sure aint in the constitution...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

i call it the idiot factor.

as if we werent already hated enough now they really hate us and they will be seeking vengence.

reminds me of the nostradamus quatrain.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout: Then suddenly one will see vengeance, Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. Century II, Quatrain 62

usama is allegedly dead alot of muslims are outraged and a comet is nearing makes me think

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three, twenty-seven years his war will last. The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled; with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth. Century VIII, Quatrain 77

cant really get any more anti christian than usama being muslim and we have been in a war with islam for decades already and the 3 could be obama and biden and clinton

not going to quote the rest cause its a bit off topic.

one thing for sure is assination of foreign nationals will hasten those events.

altho i am not really sure where if i entirely believe that.
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Kind of difficult to charge anyone with murder without a body or any other credible evidence being presented. I think the appropriate charge here is deception or intent to commit fake murder.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You read my mind op, my exact case in point. When you give executive power to kill with out due process of the law, and the masses stand up in joy, there is going to be trouble.

I have been saying the same thing for the last two days, almost thought we were back in Nazi Germany, or Cambodia with Pol Pot in charge. AS there are laws in which EVEN this twisted Potus is suppose to abide by.

Or has the American public become so ignorant of the fact of International code and ethics such as the Geneva Convention

The only thing i have to say is when we truly do get attacked this time around no one have a dumb look on your face as to why this happened

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Good Point. He did not kill anybody, cause you can't kill what was already dead.
Maybe desecration of a dead body would be appropriate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't OBL's murder be considered a hate crime?

Seriously, if somebody in the U.S. would murder a muslim cleric because they suspected him of murder, not only would they be arrested, they would be charged with a federal hate crime.

So by what legal authority was Obama working under when he ordered the murder?

Which of the other 6+ billion people can Obama decide he wants dead?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Besides killing someone by assassination is ok as long as people like you say it is can you show me where that law is cause it sure aint in the constitution...

First, you act as though the Constitution has never been trampled on.

Second, I classify it as self-defense. Osama was out to get us and Obama nailed him before Osama could cause anymore damage.

Of course, like many others, I still want to see the evidence that it was Osama who was killed.

As for impeachment, Congress was elated about his death. What makes you think they would impeach?
Feel free to take your case to ACLU and work your way up to the Supreme Court. I'm sure they will be on Obama's side as well.

Of course, like many others, I still want to see the evidence that it was Osama who was killed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join