It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindF
Wouldn't OBL's murder be considered a hate crime?

Seriously, if somebody in the U.S. would murder a muslim cleric because they suspected him of murder, not only would they be arrested, they would be charged with a federal hate crime.

So by what legal authority was Obama working under when he ordered the murder?

Which of the other 6+ billion people can Obama decide he wants dead?

Now your thinking with both sides of your brain

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here are the facts:

• There was never a court order warranting his murder
• There was never a court case which would declare Bin Laden innocent or guilty
• He was not killed on the battlefield
• We invaded deep into a sovereign country to complete the operation

Those are the facts. Usama Bin Laden was never proven innocent or guilty in a court of law. There was never a court order for his arrest or murder. The President picked who he wanted to kill and killed him without any prior judicial review. What is to stop him from sending in Navy Seals to kill Qaddafi, kill Cameron, kill Medvedev, or kill you?

One day he could declare you a potential threat to our nation’s sovereignty as was declared Bin Laden. They never took him to court so why should they take you to court? People cheered when a violation of the constitution of the United States occurred. Cheer now, live in fear later. Everything a President does set a precedent, this is no different.

Tell me, all those who supported this action, what is to stop this President or any future President from declaring you a threat and need to be murdered without any court case to prove you as innocent or guilty of the charges pinned against you by the federal government? What is to stop this President or any future President from ordering such an assassination on the head of an opposition political party, political organization, social movement, trade/labor union, head of state, or anyone they declare undesirable?

They don’t need the courts, with this action the courts were ordered obsolete. If the law is removed from designated, not proven criminals, it is removed from you as well.

Anyone who agrees with this decision also agrees to render their natural rights and those provided within the constitution over to the whims of the dear leader. When we Americans fought our revolution it was to strip away from the leader, at that time the King, the right to do as he see fits in the moment. It was to guarantee that the established law comes first and is before any whims or in-the-moment feelings or decisions.

Surrender that and you surrender the revolution. Forfeit the revolution and you forfeit your constitutional rights. If we cannot protect the most disgusting and vile of criminals then none of us can be protested.

You don't like it? I don't care.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

np man I see where on different wavelenghts you see I dont trust anything TPTB tell me...
yep Im one of those but one who's got plenty of respect for those who do believe in the lies. I mean I was the same not that long ago...
Anyways I wont get into details other than to say your right no one in the system will take him to task for this like everything else in fact they will collaborate to support the facade.

And even so knowing what we know does it make it ok for him to act like a maniacal murderous dictator? And how does this murder help the American people? Well other than the raw raw raw we killed another unarmed untried person for the profit of our elites?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

And how does this murder help the American people? Well other than the raw raw raw we killed another unarmed untried person for the profit of our elites?

I don't trust either. IMO, this has played out in a very strange way. I just know that Congress don't care about the Constitution and international laws or treaties are seldom enforced against the countries that fund them.

As for how it helps America, well maybe wishful thinking on my behalf but I hope it leads to all troops coming on.

They got their monster. they can now declare it a success. Time for our troops to come home.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
so is it true that Ghadaffi's grandchildren died in a bombing? i thought I had heard that or seen that story. That is a horrible kill right there.

ya its very much true and very sad a better man than Obama or TPTB puling his strings had his Son and 3 grand kids killed in an attempt on his own life by the criminal NATO cartel.
www.thejournal.ie...

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

They got their monster. they can now declare it a success. Time for our troops to come home.

Now THIS I can agree with.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Another example why I won't watch Fox news. If there is no news they make it up. If there is some news they turn it upside down and twist the truth if not totally break it. They have lowered their standards so bad they should be considerred among the tabloid news. The Enquirer holds to the truth more than Fox. The odd thing is I was raised a Republican whose family has been Republican since Abraham Lincoln. I personally have been so digusted with their insane agendas that I have had to change political parties. It is claimed that we the conspiracy buffs and alien watchers are psychotic we are the sane ones compared to whats taking over US politics.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You know what I saw the day that news broke?

Outside at the White House and at Ground Zero I saw young and old come together to cheer an American success. One a long time coming. I saw people of all colors and political ideologies. I saw Muslims, Christians and Jews, all American, out in full force whereas on any other day we'd all be demonizing each other for politics and god knows what else.

Maybe not all of us...but what I saw was a representation of the Unity that is still at the heart of Americans despite ten years of divisive BS.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by UcDat

And how does this murder help the American people? Well other than the raw raw raw we killed another unarmed untried person for the profit of our elites?

I don't trust either. IMO, this has played out in a very strange way. I just know that Congress don't care about the Constitution and international laws or treaties are seldom enforced against the countries that fund them.

As for how it helps America, well maybe wishful thinking on my behalf but I hope it leads to all troops coming on.

ya man stars for that response and another for the guy finding new unity in America

Just dont let Obama be the focus of that unity rather let it be on getting your troops back and making government transparent and accountable to the people and not wallstreet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by projectvxn

So anyone who is labeled an enemy of the US is allowed to be shot on the spot, without a trial.

Watch it. It can come back to bite you in the ass.

Weren't conspiracy theorists, veterans, Constitutionalists, Ron Paul supporters, etc. labeled as terrorists in a memo.

This opens a huge can of worms.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Yeah, that's what I said.

Osama bin Laden has been a legitimate military target since the bombing of the USS Cole, the Embassy bombings in Kenya, and other attacks world wide.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by UcDat

Osama was an enemy of the US and a military target.

That's all make believe... that's why civilized nations which no longer exist are supposed to conduct themselves according to the rule of law and not the law of the jungle... otherwise any ole executive or bureaucrat can deem someone an enemy and a military target and throw the rule of law out the window.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one bro.

If for any reason you or I are labeled as enemies of the state, we become military targets. Therefore we can be assasinated without a trial . . . on the whims of a government.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Just curious.

Your President, what would you have done in this case?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That is true. And I don't disagree with you there.

Osama bin Laden was a military target BEFORE the patriot act and other legislation allowing the president the power to declare you and I enemy combatants. THAT is what is wrong and unconstitutional. That fact does not change the legitimacy of targeting bin Laden in my opinion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by UcDat

i call it the idiot factor.

as if we werent already hated enough now they really hate us and they will be seeking vengence.

reminds me of the nostradamus quatrain.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout: Then suddenly one will see vengeance, Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. Century II, Quatrain 62

anagram
mabus
Usam(a) b(in) (laden)
close
people have been wondering why the FBI most wanted poster has it with the U

"of people and beasts a terrible rout" sounds radio active

PS we already ARE enemies of the state just for exercising free speech to the extent that we do here
so them that cheers OBL's 'death"(sic) here
ought to pause and take thought
soon

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that if Obama himself went and captured Hitler, you would be hard at work finding Hitler a great lawyer to get him off on a technicality?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I don't think that is fair to say.

There are legitimate questions as to the legitimacy of Osama's killing. I think we can debate this without being so trite about it and accusing each other of being Hitler sympathizers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Hey glad ya found me newest thread so whats your take on this vid?

Is he lying or just telling it like it is?
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: added newest

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

fukishima

second line

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join