It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

As an ex-police officer and ex-SWAT team member, I have been in that situation (though not even close to the high profile).

One thing that was always in my head while at work:

"Treat others as you would have them treat you. This goes for not only the people who treat you right, but ESPECIALLY those who treat you wrong."

It has, and always will be my motto.

With that said, I would have had him captured alive. That is the moral and lawful thing to do. That is how I would have wanted to be treated.

I mean, come on . . . you mean to tell me that a SEAL team can't subdue one man trapped in a room?

edit on 5/3/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: Clarity

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Why do I get the feeling that if Obama himself went and captured Hitler, you would be hard at work finding Hitler a great lawyer to get him off on a technicality?

Do you think Obama would fly down to South America to pick him up?

I don't care who it is.

If a person can be taken alive, every effort should be made to see that that person is taken alive and given their proper rights. Only then can justice be served.

Otherwise, it is just vengeance.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Osama was original funded and backed the the United States CIA. He was a rogue agent and a mad man bent on religious violence.

I for one am glad that bastard is dead, I don't really care how and I don't really care why but I will say this is a dramatically different foreign policy for the U.S. as was once deemed "acceptable".

Remember a time when America did not participate in "hostile" wars? Guess what, those days are gone and so are the days where we wouldn't cross foreign borders to openly assassinate a "target".

An emboldened government scared of no recourse is a dangerous one, ask Rome............. Oh, nvm.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

that post was priceless oh my how did hitlers death parallels the death of bin ladens.

the russians claimed they killed hitler and the burned the remains.

obama claimed they killed osama and buried the remains at sea.

in either case there was no proof of either actions other than merely their words.
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

you mean to tell me that a SEAL team can't subdue one man trapped in a room?

Thanks for your answer.

I can't say why they didn't capture him alive. It baffles me too especially with all the conflicting stories.

Have to wait and see what else unfolds in this soap opera.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
that post was priceless oh my how did hitlers death parallels the death of bin ladens.

And I was with you 100% so far in this thread. All well, I guess you can only be nonpartisan for so long. Hitlers death does not parallel Bin Ladens. I guess you missed what I was saying altogether? Let me try this. "Why do I get the feeling if Obama raised your dead relatives back to life and good health, you would still criticize him."

There no Hitler, no death.

the russians claimed they killed hitler and the burned the remains.

Good.

obama claimed they killed osama and buried the remains at sea.

Good.

in either case there was no proof of either actions other than merely their words.
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for missing the point. If you do not see that some people are just trying as hard as they can to fault Obama no matter what he does then I am sorry. I see it.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

I think you would criticize Obama if he flew without a flying machine.

I don't care who it is.

So you just hate everyone?

If a person can be taken alive, every effort should be made to see that that person is taken alive and given their proper rights. Only then can justice be served.

Coming from a different poster with a different post history, that would seem agreeable and sincere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

nah missing the point is that the same circumstances in 1945 is what lead to the theories for the last 70 years

that hitler lived out the remainder of his years somewhere down in argentina .

those same theories will now be an ongoing conversation for the next 70 or more years about whether or not bin laden ever died.

theres no partisanship here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thanks for missing the point. If you do not see that some people are just trying as hard as they can to fault Obama no matter what he does then I am sorry. I see it.

Hey again,

So do you think the judge in this video is out to get Obama? Is it a race thing? Just asking I'd like to know why your so passionate about this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think you would criticize Obama if he flew without a flying machine.

Obama, Bush . . . same thing. Again. Who's on first matters not. Drop the politic trolling.

I don't care who it is.

So you just hate everyone?

Wanting to see justice is hate?

Coming from a different poster with a different post history, that would seem agreeable and sincere.

Please show me where I contradict myself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
osama bin obama's going to get us all killed. its time he just goes away quietly so we can pretend he never happened like the rest of his life

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by UcDat

Have fun with that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Hey again,

So do you think the judge in this video is out to get Obama?

Napolitano?
He is not exactly a neutral guy. I see him on FOX quite often. Out to get? That is not at all what I am saying. I do think some people on ATS are like the judge though and can only talk about Obama in a negative manner.

Is it a race thing?

Why would you even ask that?

Just asking I'd like to know why your so passionate about this.

I am honestly not that passionate about THIS. People hate, people love. I just was reading the thread and noticed that two poster I NEVER agree with were posting things I could not wait to star in agreement. Then the third one came in and pissed all over it and it stood out.

reply to post by neo96

Um...ok?

Obama, Bush . . . same thing. Again. Who's on first matters not. Drop the politic trolling.

Oh ok then. So like I said, you just hate everyone?

Wanting to see justice is hate?

The post I responded to had nothing to do with justice. It was just about how Obama let you down again.

Please show me where I contradict myself.

I am not sure you read what I said because "contradiction" was not in there anywhere.
edit on 5/4/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that if Obama himself went and captured Hitler, you would be hard at work finding Hitler a great lawyer to get him off on a technicality?

If that technicality was the "constitution" then the "constitution" wins every time..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I heard one sentance and concluded the judge is an idiot in this instance.
He was a military target, not a civilian, not with citizens rights, and he didn't commit a crime, he engaged in starting a war.The children are dead because they were around a military target, and that is Osamas lack of caring for them.Period.
Of course we will "celebrate when he was disposed of, and that is a civilized response.
War is hell, deal with it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sinnthia

Nice to see that I pissed on your vengeance party.

Sadly, there a only a few of is here on ATS that are not caught up with bloodlust, but wish morality and the law to be followed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
If that technicality was the "constitution" then the "constitution" wins every time..

I am really not familiar with how you do this in Australia but in the US our constitution is not a legal technicality. Sorry you feel it is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Nice to see that I pissed on your vengeance party.

FIND ONE POST WHERE I CELEBRATED OSAMA BEING KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, there a only a few of is here on ATS that are not caught up with bloodlust, but wish morality and the law to be followed.

I am one of them those caught up with the bloodlust either but thanks for not paying much attention all while having lots of opinions on it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I am really not familiar with how you do this in Australia but in the US our constitution is not a legal technicality. Sorry you feel it is.

Do you deliberately not comprehend??

I'm pretty damn sure everyone knows what I meant..
I thought you were smart....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Do you deliberately not comprehend??

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm pretty damn sure everyone knows what I meant..
I thought you were smart....

I knew what you meant but apparently you did not know what I meant. I specifically said "get him off on a technicality" I did not say "get him off by adhering to the constitution." Maybe you are not familiar with the American use of the term "on a technicality" but the moment you can prove a constitutional violation, that is outright law not a technicality. A technicality is that an officer forgot to mirandize you before questioning or someone forgot to submit paperwork in time. I thought you knew what I meant.
edit on 5/4/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join