It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i, too, can pretty much tell you how people are feeling about me on the way to their house. i OFTEN think about friends...and within a couple hours...get a call or text from them. happens all the time now. it's like all i have to do is send out thoughts of that person and they will contact me. i can't tell you how many times i was thinking of someone...waited a bit...picked up my phone to call/text them...and there was a recent missed call/text from them when i pick my phone up.

i can pretty much feel what anyone is feeling. whether i know them or not. and i'll test it. if i think someone is paying attention to a certain person/thing...i will make a somewhat vague comment about that person/thing, and see if they just say yup...or nope. if they ask "huh?" then they weren't thinking about what i was...but they almost always respond on cue.

it's very odd. i pushed this down for YEARS! told myself i was crazy....that i couldn't really feel what others were...

astral projection? i've read so much about people like us being able to. i'm not sure about me. now...i have had these recurring visions since i was a toddler: happens when i'm laying in bed...waiting to fall asleep. i start to feel VERY tiny...then...i can see myself laying in a HUGE bed...and i am very small...curled up in the fetal position. my body starts tingling and i can see myself lying in bed...as though i'm floating in the corner of the room. sounds weird but when i get these visions or whatever they are...it feels good. warm. safe. like being home. i can't force myself to this state...it just kinda happens couple times a year.

also...when i sleep...i'm out. i'm very touchy when falling asleep. any noise will startle me. but once i'm asleep...my dogs can walk all over me...g/f can make ungodly amounts of noise...storms can linger over the house for hours...and i don't wake for a second. i also like almost never ever dream...usually 2 or 3 times a year (and no...it's not from smoking pot). however...if another person's energy comes near my place of sleeping...or some kind of actual emergency or problem arises...i instantly awake, usually before there is any sign of the actual coming issue.

and yes my friend...our time will be soon. we will be able to do what we came here to do. my g/f and i recently got a place together...renting a house. met the landlords...exchanged all the info and agreed upon this deal. a couple days after the agreement was made...i lost my job. most would be worried. i'm not. i lost my job DAYS after they verified my employment. seems like perfect timing to me! all they needed was to see that i had had a job for a couple years...sign the paperwork...and now i'm free of the bondage of the daily grind! yeah...i've gotta figure out money and all that jazz...but something tells me that money won't be an issue for long. not like i'm gonna be rich...but that with the coming collapse...money won't matter for much longer.

i hope our time comes soon! i'm tired of this system...this system of oppression and enslavement.

oh...and no...i don't mind that you linked this thread in your sig. i would like for anyone who wants to to go ahead. we all need this message to get out to any and all who will hear. "let him who has ears hear". there are still many of us who are asleep or recently waking and need to know that they are not alone. so please...tell everyone!

my your ego crumble at your feet my friends...
edit on 9/19/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by erick1967
Hi,

I think i left a message before on this thread, ages ago, but somehow feel like reading all the threads about spiritual awakening lately, and somehow can't be bothered that much anymore with the fear of economic collapse lately. Yes i know it's coming very close, but at the same time feel that i'm changing spiritually or however u want to call it.

This last weekend for the first time in my life, i worked as a spiritual healer at a psychic fair here in New Zealand. And just was overwhelmed with the energies i felt when doing healings on others. I used to feel scarred about the future and angry about a lot of things but recently i feel calm, have the urge to open up my heart to other people. I'm changing towards my wife and children and feel like there is something trying to come through, through my heart.

I noticed too that i start to have problems with sleeping and having strange headaches, some only for maybe a a few minutes. I hear that to from other people around me and feel that somekind of energy shift is going on. Yes i feel that time is speeding up as well.

And to give more hope to people..why are all those special children being born, even my own youngest baby of 3 years old is so spiritually gifted and i see that as well in other young children...if there wasn't any hope for this world, our souls would know that and they wouldn't let all those special children being born in this time.

We all focus on the economic collapse side of the world but don't forget, consciousness is incredibly intelligent, it knows exactly what is happening and what is going to happen. You all have to two choices in the near future, do you choose to react in fear and all what comes with it, or are yous going to open your heart. We can't change what is happening but we can chose how to react to it and by that we change our future.

And yes i agree, there is no coincidence that these kinds of discussions are going on, somehow we feel besides the destruction that is going to happen, that something beautiful is going to happen as well.

And don't forget, the ones that are not going to make it physically on this earth, they all knew before they where born that this was going to happen. Maybe the billions that are not going to make it here, have a purpose as well on the other side. what do you think the effect will be on the astral realms (belief system territories) when suddenly billions of souls arrive there..it might cause a big shift there as well.

This is just my 2 cents added to this conversation,

i have to admit...kinda jealous. i wish i could find some giant supernatural/spiritual workshop to be a part of! i really do. here in the states...especially where i live (near atlanta, ga) there isn't anything like this that i'm aware of. i know plenty of weirdos and try to hang out with people like me...but there isn't any large scale gatherings of my kind round here.

ANYONE near atlanta, ga, who knows of anything like what i'm talking about going on around the south? if so...please tell me!

and yes...there could be a ginormous tilting of the scales if the spirit realm instantly becomes filled with souls again! never thought of it like that...
edit on 9/19/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not really sure how to say this, but even as I think that my fingers are moving without stopping to think of what to tell you next. The image of Christ has always been a pervasive one in my life, and there's never been a doubt in my head that I was put here/am here to help and spread love. Though, I know I feel something coming and have for a little while now, I haven't exhibited as strong of signs as some of the individuals on here. I experience premonitions often and more often as we approach the new consciousness, but few offer useful insight and I have yet to astral project though I try it often.

But my lack of experiences with the cosmos has yet to deter me from finding purpose in helping others. In fact, I've spent most of my life trying to tell myself I have no such thing as special insight, wisdom, etc. let alone special powers. I'm only 19 now and I'm becoming more aware of a type of attraction people have toward me. They too come to me for advice, help, and just general solace more than anything. Every person that has known me for a period of at least a year describes me as having an air about me, a persona or ambiance, energy that is soothing, loving , understanding. Recently I've been regarding it as a burden but it seems that no matter what I do people develop a strong attachment to me. Within the last few months, I've become more and more aware of energies among groups of people and have discovered I can even manipulate the focus of a conversation among people without even saying anything.

While I say I regard my caring nature as a burden, I really mean that it's overwhelming at times and I try to shake it off as just my arrogant mind at it again. But when I revisit those contingencies I discover the Image of Christ all over again. The image of a boy with incredible responsibility, power, and profound understanding and love of people reluctant to accept that which has been bestowed upon him without choice and yet he endures/prevails because of his incredible conception of love all the while remaining humble.

I suppose I'm just rambling at this point, but these are a few of things that resonated with me when I read your first post as well as a continuous intuitive chill that I had finally found home.
To be honest, when I first heard of Indigo Children I was incredibly skeptical, but not about their existence in general, only the possibility that I could be one. The possibility was intriguing and daunting but I just thought I couldn't be one because of my lack of displayed psychic/cosmic ability. I realize now however, that many of my daily sensations and thoughts are not like those of anyone else I've ever met. More importantly, they are the very same thoughts and sensations you describe and seem to experience.

Does this feel real to you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, I have to realize what I am doing wrong (mental thought of false projection), I have to overcome fear, and I have to keep watch of my decisions - because I have fully prepared myself before and event thoughtfully, and still made all the wrong decisions.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anotherone1

you had me in tears...at the end...2nd to last paragraph...about being born into this, with no choice...being overwhelmed! yes. like crazy. everyone brings their pain to me...their problems. i don't really mind, per se, it's just that i have little time for myself now. i mean...i recently lost my job so i'm home all day...and yet...my day is still crazy busy. EVERY DAY NOW i have someone come over to unload. people always tell me that they feel safe with me...like they can trust me. i know everyone's secrets.

it is a burden. the calling is very heavy. humility is kinda burned into us. we can;t be too full of ourselves when we're always giving.

and yes...i can turn a conversation in ANY direction i want. people always tell me that i am the party...cuz once i show up...the party pretty much goes how i want it. i can get anyone to talk about anything. i have talked to soccer mom's in the park about aliens and they've listened. everyone listens. friends of friends that i'm talking to...start listening to me. it's like there is some kind of ancient knowledge inside of me...that allows me to give others sound advice. when i'm speaking from Truth and not the ego...i can feel it. like i don't know where the words are coming from...i just kinda let go and let it flow...and all kinds of truth and knowledge spew from my mouth. my gf can now tell when i'm not speaking from the ego. it's very cool...but very odd. i tell people EXACTLY what they need to hear EXACTLY when they need to hear it. i say things that don't even make sense to me but it was what that person needed to hear.

yes...you've found your home. that's why i wanted to open this thread. i know that there are countless numbers of us who are still in hiding. it's time to be who we are...time to be why we are.

IT'S TIME TO LOVE...
edit on 9/22/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I felt it but it was just gas.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I feel as if I must post this here so that people may be able to understand that feeling that you may have. It is the power within each and every one of us and once we begin to discover how to harness this God-Like Power then we are only steps away from realizing what Divinity truly stands for.

God -- Who or What defines 'Him'?
edit on 26-9-2011 by Puppet27Master because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

wanna know why this feels so familiar?
Ecclesiastes 1:15 What now is has already been; what is to be, already is; and
God restores what would otherwise be displaced

this isn't even a christian movement. it transcends religions, beliefs, ages, sexes, races. we are many, in the infintile stages. feel like there's another animal inside of you? another creature waiting to "happen". as though your dna/body is changing. as though you're here to love and show others how to love. let people make fun of us. they'll be the ones we have to help down the road.

don't hold grudges. let go of all past karma/issues. break nad habits. get out of that toxic relationship. listen to that inner voice that tells you the truth. it will be the only voice you can trust in the coming storm. please...know that you are not alone. i am here. i can share a lot of info/links with you. WE ARE MANY.
The words WHAT NOW IS, HAS ALREADY BEEN came to my mind recently while half asleep. I did not know it was a scripture, I actually could only vaguely remember it after waking and it kind of slipped from my head until now I did not remember the exact wording but knew it was three words followed by three words, I also know it is a very important yet simple truth! Amazing this is my first day on this forum and here I find this!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NobodysFriend

that's awesome bro. seriously. that was awesome. made me smile and gave me goosebumps all over!

look forward to seeing you around. welcome aboard!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I too have felt this shift gradually increase with intensity since about a year ago. When that new awareness set in, the first thing I stopped doing was shaving my beard and cutting my hair.

Now Imagine what one year of not shaving (i trimmed a little!) would do to a regular 23 yr old college kid...

I look like Jesus. Straight up.
I feel like I am his reincarnate.

I have this staff...
More like a walking stick but, its just something I always have to have when I go on a walk. Its just natural for me to always find one.

Well ever since school has been back in sesh, every weekend i have been going out dressed in tie-dye, bright colors and neon glow sticks. I coil the glowsticks around my staff to illuminate it and then usually make a neon necklace to wear on my head (like a halooo).

I wander the local campus and ill tell you, nobody NOT notices me now.
Either people look at me, or like the majority of them do, they call out, "its jesus!" or "holy moses!".
I want to help the world.
I AM, be the change you want to see in the world
Now that i have come to fully understand that,
I project positive energy to everyone on my travels!

I seriously believe that there are many of us who know of this path intuitively, but are too caught up within the career/success paradigm way of thinking to truely take initiative. So let me help you take a look at life from a totally different perspective...

Theres no money
No rules
No government

Only you

And a couple of happy little trees providing you with shade as you overlook the beautiful mountain scenery all around you.

Now,
What the f**k is the problem
Theres isnt one...

So lets put all the drama aside and come together!!
PROJECT LOVE AND POSITIVITY TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!

A smile or a wave to a "stranger" goes a long way

P E A C E

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
just wondering if anyone has any updates???

maybe new symptoms...questions...experiences? also wanted to bump this thread up for any possible new comers.

thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Awesome! It's like I've found my people! I've been living with this inside my head for a very long time. In the past, I'd try to tell people about it and they would look at me funny. Which in turn, made me think that maybe I was funny in the head. I've tried to ignore or deny the experiences I've had, but it seems the spiritual is always on deck to pull me back. Recently (in the past 3 years or so) I've felt it like you described so intensely that I can no longer ignore what is happening. I see auras and spirits. Can slip into a deep meditative trance almost instantly. I have directed thoughts and manipulated energy for various reasons. Every time I accomplish something, I still have a bit of difficulty believing that it just happened.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister

Awesome! It's like I've found my people! I've been living with this inside my head for a very long time. In the past, I'd try to tell people about it and they would look at me funny. Which in turn, made me think that maybe I was funny in the head. I've tried to ignore or deny the experiences I've had, but it seems the spiritual is always on deck to pull me back. Recently (in the past 3 years or so) I've felt it like you described so intensely that I can no longer ignore what is happening. I see auras and spirits. Can slip into a deep meditative trance almost instantly. I have directed thoughts and manipulated energy for various reasons. Every time I accomplish something, I still have a bit of difficulty believing that it just happened.

I know exactly what you mean. I lived with this inside my head for a very long time too. There has only been one person in my entire life that has really understood exactly how I felt, and she felt the same way. It was my ex sister-in-law. After I divorced her brother we drifted apart and I haven't spoken to her in years. I have been feeling so alone with no one to talk to until I started reading other people's stories here on ATS. The past few years have been a roller coaster ride for me emotionally including severe depression. The past few months something amazing started happening. It's very hard to explain. My awareness of the spirit world has been increasing dramatically. It started with dreams of snakes. The dreams were different, but always ended the exact same way with a big red snake jumping into my face. The scariest thing was when "something" forcefully whispered the word "DIE" in my ear as I was laying in bed awake. For several days after that I felt evil beings around me and had visions of aliens. I have been meditating and praying almost constantly asking Jesus to help me, forgive me, protect me and love me. I am having visions with my eyes closed and open. I have intense vibrations in all of my chakras even throughout the night. I feel sensations like a cool breeze and chills several times every day. I have tingling and heat coming out of my hands and feet. I can see beams of light coming out of my hands in certain lighting. I hear random sounds that no one else hears. I felt the earth vibrate or rumble on at least two occasions (not an earthquake). I have seen walls vibrate and mutate. I see sparkles all over the place especially in the clear blue skies, but more and more I am seeing them everywhere. I see shooting and floating lights almost constantly in the corner of my eyes. I see mists or smoky floating things. When I close my eyes I have full color visions that I can control and manipulate. When I just clear my thoughts and just observe what appears I see faces. Some beautiful some very evil and scary. Last night I had my eyes closed and my mind was blank, all of a sudden some incredibly ugly, evil woman pops up and throws some bucket of liquid on me. She hissed at me like a vampire or something. One of the most amazing things is that I see EYES. It's usually just ONE eye in the center of a swirling mist like a galaxy. The color of the mist changes. Sometimes its deep red, orange, blue, etc. Last night the mist around the eye was a color that I have never seen before! It was truly beautiful. Best I can describe it was very deep intense blue turquoise green. I would love to hear if anyone else is having visions of this all seeing EYE. The eye is alive. It blinks, looks in different directions and stares straight at me. It changes and mutates it's look. Disappears and reappears. I would love to hear any experiences that anyone else may be having. ~Peace and Love~
edit on 19-10-2011 by Hitsuzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitsuzen

I've seen Eyes before. During meditation I've seen a pair of eyes staring at me. Very intense and exotic eyes. I chalked it up to a wandering spirit checking to see what was up. I've also experienced entities during meditation. I've chatted with a Buddhist Nun that died in the 70's and come into contact with my guardian angels. I've also encountered some very dark and unpleasant energy.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

Sometimes I see two eyes. Yes they look very exotic. Sometimes male sometimes female. Today I went outside and meditated for a few minutes with my eyes closed looking at the sun. I saw the top half of a face of a female who seemed pleasant. Then I saw the top half of a face of a fat looking ugly guy who would have lived in ancient times. He was rolling his eyes at me as I was giving gratitude to the trees and nature so I started laughing lol. These faces move and look at you. They are very much alive and aware of me and try to communicate with facial and eye expressions. But the one eye in the center of the swirly mist kinda fascinates me. It reminds of the eye we see on pyramids. I have also seen tiny pyramids with electricity bands moving from the bottom of the pyramid to the top and then shooting up. Several different types of pyramids. Some pointy tops some square tops.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Well I dunno, sounds like radiation poisoning to me. All we need right now is one big CME shot straight at us. See what kind of "super humans" you would get.

bro...
you've freaking got alex gray's lateralus artwork depicting the exact system of functionality the human physiology produces through the pineal gland and onto the other endocrine glands to metamorphose man into divine- man... the superhuman.. did you just think the graphic was cool and not know what it was a picture of? or did you just think that people will someday get super human powers by changing through spiritual physiological changes.. but just not now?

i say this because.. this guy is telling truth here.. he's putting out there what MANY peopl are REALLY physiologically going through... no poisoning here.. acutally the changes cause your toxic elimination system to go into overdrive so that toxins can't affect you... meaning it's pretty much the opposite of posioning...

you should go back and check out alex's work more in depth and listen to tool's lyric a bit more..

46 & 2 is all about what's happening in certain people's bodies RIGHT NOW....
read the liner notes in Aenima... talks about futants.. the few mutants who change and evolve past the current homo sapien..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitsuzen
reply to post by LeftySinister

Sometimes I see two eyes. Yes they look very exotic. Sometimes male sometimes female. Today I went outside and meditated for a few minutes with my eyes closed looking at the sun. I saw the top half of a face of a female who seemed pleasant. Then I saw the top half of a face of a fat looking ugly guy who would have lived in ancient times. He was rolling his eyes at me as I was giving gratitude to the trees and nature so I started laughing lol. These faces move and look at you. They are very much alive and aware of me and try to communicate with facial and eye expressions. But the one eye in the center of the swirly mist kinda fascinates me. It reminds of the eye we see on pyramids. I have also seen tiny pyramids with electricity bands moving from the bottom of the pyramid to the top and then shooting up. Several different types of pyramids. Some pointy tops some square tops.

Pyramids! Yes! I've seen them before. Although it was in a different context. During a deep meditation, I saw this enormous ziggurat (square pyramid) made of white stone that was surrounded by a huge plaza of the same kind of stone. Where the stone plaza ended, a beautiful garden began. Spent most of my time in the garden. My guides wouldn't take me to the pyramid. As for the single eye, when you meditate focus on it. Then "push" your mind through it and see what happens when you come out the other side.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Guys...is this something that you really genuinely believe isn't just a hallucination, or a figment of your imagination? I mean, what's the evidence or basis that it's anything else?

Seriously? I ask because this thread is massive, but I just can't understand why?

Genuine question!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stratsys-sws

no hallucination. when my friend in British Columbia can tell what kind of cigarette my gf is smoking on my back porch...and he has never met her...didn't know she even smoked and could tell me when she went out to smoke...while we were chatting online...and i didn't tell him anything...and i live in atlanta, ga (roughly..5,000 miles away)...i don't think that's a "hallucination".

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is a massive awakening happenning on the planet among ALL PEOPLE, and the Christ consciousness that people receive if they choose to will manifest all kinds of paranormal abilities in the months to come. Millions will awaken to their Divine Birthright. Exciting times!

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join