It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
whoah..
i thought i'd gone nuts but i really had these feelings that i am right. seeing this thread is really a great relief.
you see, i have an english name and a spanish surname but guess what, i'm asian
there's something i know that i've always wanted to share to people around me, to somehow awake them from the deep sleep and forgetfulness so that they may know our origins and where we're suppose to be going. that they may know the nobility of our origins that would result in noble actions in our everyday lives. but i'm afraid they'd think me nuts, so i just show it thru my actions. its a great sacrifice putting others needs before yours while living in a 3rd world country where almost everyone is needy except the corrupt who steals taxpayer's money. but i know i'm on the right track doing the right things. and i know i am not alone

Jesus says, "Whoever drinks from my mouth will become as I am; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."
also, "And then the man who bears the pitcher will walk across an arc of heaven. The sign and signet of the Son of man stands forth in the eastern sky. The wise will then lift up their heads and know that the redemption of the earth is near"
i'm not sure if i'm excited about it coz i know its not going to be easy but i take comfort in this: "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."
just thinking of sitting beside your brothers on the throne of a kingdom having all the authority in heaven and on earth, am i crazy
how great would that responsibility be...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I feel everything and nothing! What strange times these are becoming...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I was intrigued to read the 'super-power' question. I had a few experiences and would like to tell you about one of them:
One day, last autumn when I was outside tending to my garden, i was especially tired which is saying a lot - i thought i would faint and no one would find my body for months, it would be dessicated like an egyptian mummification gone very very bad ..i did my walking spontaneous 'kriyas' and cried a bit, heart expansions ya know, i staggered and the light sometimes it collects in jeweled pools and it glows amber type shade-shadows in light and the light isn't really just light anymore it is sound and colors and waves and vibrations so that is what light is to me when i say light, i get overwhelmed and am transfixed and am in complete bliss although i am suddenly aware that i am standing near a slight dip in the path - so i look down, then i look just to the right i am maybe a foot above the earth now, i am stooping and i don't normally stoop, i am still. my eyes are motionless, i am waiting for something, ah -- a fly,

just a little fly has flitted in front of my vision - i don't have to turn my head one millimeter - i am watching this small-fry, i mean fly - it's so harmless looking - it's not a housefly - it's a cross between a small housefly and a gnat of some type - it is cleaning its wings on a leaf of a plant. Ah - then - it is thinking - 'i am going to fly now' - where shall i fly to? i can feel it thinking.

I am already looking at where the fly will fly to - the exact spot in which this fly will stop next - and it does - it lands directly where I am looking, about 3 inches to the left of me - on another leaf - i am not amazed at all though, i am a simple participant in the alchemy of life - and so is the fly - it seems detached yet amazed - just like me. Then, it happens again. and again and again - where-ever my eyes stop - that is where the fly lands...

I grew tired of it - the novelty has already worn off - a 'spontaneous future kriya' is what i call them now.

Susa

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
On the super power note, I've reflected on a funny thing which might be my super power. For the past half year or so I've become very accurate at guessing what time it is. If half a day or so has passed since I last knew the time I'm often only off by up to ten minutes at most and sometimes spot on. A little bit freaky, as when me and my GF woke up the other day and she asked me what time it was.
-" I don't know", I replied since I'd not checked the time. She then reached for her cellphone.
-"But, hm, I'd say it's about 11:13". And the time was 11:13.
Rather weird, I just take a stab at it and know the time. No idea how it works, and super power-wise I would've wished for something a little more fire-worky if the choice was mine.
But no.
I shall be... CHRONO-MAN, the living watch! Tremble before my mighty feel of what time it is.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It is not a coincidence that we have all found this website, and that there are certain people leading the way to bring us all together. I feel as if i am I huge part of the puzzle of the changes happening on earth in the upcoming years. I think many other people also feel as if they are a huge part of the puzzle and good thing that this is a DAMN BIG PUZZLE that we were put on earth to solve. We are all old souls with similar abilities and it is undeniable that we are important. If there is any one person that is trying to gather us together I want to be gathered. If there is nobody gathering, I will be glad to start gathering

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have always felt that way (in reference to the original post that is), although I am not a Christian. I'm a Wiccan. Recently I have felt, more than ever, that I am not from earth and have had dreams of other worlds and beings very frequently in the last few weeks. I never felt like I was 'human' even when I was very young, as well as being extremely intelligent for my age. When I was 9 I had a reading age of 17 or 18 and an IQ of 132 - I'm not sure what it is now. I have always been very empathic and spiritually aware. I sometimes hear other's thoughts, snippets of what they are thinking anyway. I ask them if they said anything because it's as if they actually spoke to me. Relating to the original post, I also feel something big is going to happen, I feel as if it could be some kind of wake-up call to the human race. I also think with the ridiculous number of ufo/alien shows and books coming out that the government might be 'preparing' us. For what I have no idea, but it will be big, that much I know. I really want to 'know' everything.. I don't know what but it feels as if it's never enough to just read or look on the net. I don't understand myself yet.

I never feel like earth is my natural abode, and I often wonder if I'll ever find my 'home'. Do I belong somewhere else?

I definitely feel it. It's going to be big, possibly bad, and very very influential.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I love your post and resonate with this.

I too am located in Atlanta but have not found like minded folks with which to chat. Do they have PM's here? If so , please PM me so we can chat, if you are so inclined.

Thanks!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Replying to ICEKOLD

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild12

check your inbox

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When I was in middle school a very good friend of mine had a reoccuring dream about us. It involved us in battle against some dark force. The dream was a young boys dream full of stuff from comic books, but it evolved over time and it planted a idea in the my head that took root and would not leave me and still will not. That I had a vital special purpose for being on Earth, and everything bad and good happening to me was for this reason. To build me into the kind of person that could withstand what was in store and persevere through it. I feel like I do have special abilities, and its not the sort of thing that only I can do. Everyone could do it, if they became aware enough of the world beyond our perceptions. The world is a battle of good and evil, love and hate, light and darkness, all words that describe what is actually undescribable in human terms. Basically it breaks down to this for me. My ability is to be a source of light and love, of positive energy. I do this through my actions and thoughts. I do this by taking peoples negative energy, absorbing it and replacing it with positive energy. The very concept that Jesus spoke of with turn the other cheek and love your enemy. Its a special ability because its rare to find someone concious of this concept or trying to live it. Although, I believe this isn't my final purpose, and that it will become more serious and vital as the clock winds down on this time in the history of the universe

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jermz

Hi

I posted this in another thread, but think i should reach out with you too. I also had the feeling that somehow i had christ in me.

Dear Everyone,

I do not want to scare you all but about 2 weeks ago i had the strangest experience. I was not religious person but what i experienced was like a direct revelation from god, it was like being hit by lightening, it was immediate and total enlightenment. Many things were revealed to me during this time through imagery, geometrical images of parallel dimensions, i saw the journey each of our souls must make from one dimension to the next. I know this sounds absolutely crazy, and i thought i had gone bi-polar at the time, but this is what i experienced so you judge for yourself.

God told me i need to prepare myself to enter the next dimension. He told me the only way to do this is to accept his love. I was told i had to let go of all attachment to the physical world, including my memories. This made me have sudden attacks of crying that finished as soon as they started. I also saw the journey of my own soul, and that ultimately i had to make the decision using free will to die, but in dying was just leaving this dimension and going into the next. I also saw other beings in other dimensions who also saw me, they were not nice beings, who feed off all the souls that do not follow gods path. During me experience they could not harm me as i felt what was a golden protective shield of gods love around me. I know this sounds crazy, but wait for the craziest part. Because the feeling of gods love was so amazing, i wanted to meditate on this feeling. When i did this my entire body started vibrating, oscillating, i allowed my mind to go free and embrace this feeling, thats when i felt i started to levitate off the bed. At this point i freaked out, and wanted to go back to normality. I felt that the fabric of reality was being exposed to be, like a veil was being pulled away to reveal the physical world as an illusion.

For three days i had this experience, each night i would sleep for one hour and wake up feeling totally refreshed. My brain was operating at powers i had never experienced before. I just want to stress that i was not on drugs or stimulants of any type. When this was happening to me my vision became very blurry, i was seeing traces of my hand when waving it front of me, i also saw dark blogs in the corner of my eyes. Since then i have largely returned to normal, but still get blurry vision sometimes.

To get totally crazy, during the three days of super brain power, whenever i focused my mind on an object i experienced that i was able to change its shape. Not much it some much, but bend it or elongate it. It was very freaky. This all sounds crazy, but well, perhaps it is the only thing after all that can explain life and death. Life is preparation for death. Be prepared and live a live of love, as that is the only way to eternal life.

At first i thought i was going bi-polar then i found that i had the symptoms of what they called a "spiritual awakening".

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tommykidd

one word: amazing! you are very fortunate my friend, to be given such a gift. or maybe you earned it, i dont know. it sounds like it was an experience of a lifetime.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i could not of put it better myself great thread

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by philware

thank you! glad it spoke to you. know that we are not alone. we are many...just waiting...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I feel it alright, but I still doubt myself and everything so much. I am having trouble letting go of the fear :/

My intuition has been going crazy lately - I will have thoughts that pop into my head and then they will come true in life. e.g. My neck has been sore and I was driving to my friend's place the other night thinking that I should contact an old friend who is trained in massage. When I arrived at my friend's house, my other friend (who I had not seen for months) was at his house and I got a massage.

Synchronicity overload.

I have always fantasised about having super powers and since I was young I truly believed that all humans SHOULD have super powers, like being able to fly or create objects with our mind.

Recently I have been having a fantasy of sorts. In this fantasy my inner power manifests completely and I am overwhelmed with unbridled joy, infinite knowledge (i.e. knowing the past, present and future) and I have absolutely no fear. However, I am then abducted/arrested and tortured by whatever powers are in control at the moment. I presume in an effort to subdue me and make me conform to their will.

However, I am untouchable. In this fantasy the torturer pretty much slices me up and takes me apart, but all the while I am laughing it off (because it is not harming me) and meanwhile actually convincing the torturer that they are in the wrong.

Ultimately, the torturer will break down and let me leave at which point I basically march into the HQ of those in control and tell them their game is up. They try to kill me but I am untouchable.

Now this fantasy obviously stems from my fear based beliefs about what is going on on this planet right now, but there is an aspect to it that is more than that. That is that all of this relies on people going along with what they are told. If enough people change their mind, then the game is over and these silly power games can be stopped.

Of course, I may just be paranoid and/or deluded

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That was the most confusing post I have ever seen, not that that's a bad thing because I'm sure it has some good reason. Good luck with your spiritual awakening/an alien bursting out of your stomach (one of those two will happen, I'm sure of it) thing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I have been feeling the same way...I am not really sure whats been going on lately but i have been reading up alot on the evolution of consciousness and Ian Xel Lungold videos on Youtube are really helping me understand what i think is a lil part of whats going on but i see alot of people being scared and what not but i believe to be in this time is a blessing and im not scared but more happy to see whats too come sounds crazy but life is crazy i just cant wait to see what i was put here to do ya know??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I also have experienced somekind of a leap in consciousness, and have noticed similar changes in many people around me.

About a year ago, I quit my job. It was a great job and I used to enjoy it, but I suddenly felt making money was meaningless. I no longer have the material comforts, but I haven't missed them at all, and I feel better than ever before.

It was a leap to the unknown, but things turned out better than I ever imagined.

I have to admit I do feel something is accelerating.

I can't describe it with words, but yes - I do feel it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Something called me back to this thread.

Haven't read the past 50 pages, but that's okay.

Anyway, I keep getting this incredible urge to run into the wilderness and never look back.

I have been exericising lately; at first it was because I wanted to get in shape in general.

But now it almost seems like I need to be fit and strong to ensure my survival.

Time has never felt shorter, you can't deny that feeling in the air.

Hang on tight.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

funny my friend...i'm slowing getting back into running. i like the physical perks of it but something deep inside of me is telling me i need to be fit. my diet has changed. i'm a lot more conscientious of what i eat. yes...something tells me that we will need to be fit, both physically and mentally...

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join