It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

please, if you're waking up and feeling uneasy, ask me or someone you see on this board talking like me to talk to you.

I wrote a PM to you, but then I was given the message that I can only message ATS staff. Because I'm new, perhaps? Would "friending" you make a difference?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just found this post , thanks for writing it

I have felt for over 3 years now that "something big" is going to happen to our world....maybe our lives , I don't get anything specific but lately more than ever it has been frustrating me to the point of tears. It's like you know it's coming anyway so just get here already. Get it over with.
I have no super powers and i'm not sure about that one but I'm not anyone to step on any toes.

I know I sort of absorb other peoples moods and then they affect me. I can walk into a home and feel things but I think it's something everyone can do if they focus and let it happen.

I know i'm disgusted with the world we live in and how a lot of people have just gone crazy...hurting their children and killing and everything else that makes your jaw hit the floor.

If it's enlightenment coming , GREAT , if it's the end of the world , well I think we deserve it and I just hope it's fast.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sparksfley

check your inbox mate

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I too just discovered your thread and I have felt these intense tingly wave-like feelings come over me sometimes when i'm listening to a certain band or thinking about certain people. They happen more frequently now than they used to. It feels good, as if everything in the world is exactly how it should be. I'm also really glad to see 60 pages of believers. I woke up when I discovered angels and airwaves.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I cannot remember smelling ever. I did however learn to smell. Only I smelt situations and feelings. I could smell fear, joy, anexiety, and others. It wasnt untill my teens that i even realized i didnt smell like others did. I can feel temprature changes, and moister changes, i can feel the sting of chemicals, but i cannot walk in a room and say I smell strawberries. Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just want to thank you for making this thread. I met someone who has become one of my best friends because of replying to this months and months ago--and I am so grateful for the whole situation!!!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!!! Namaste!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

that is so awesome. i'm glad to hear that. seriously. this was the exact intent of my message. i wanted all of us to connect. i've found a couple of friends because of this thread also.

welcome home...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just read through it. Awesome. I definitely have always been different and a lot more in tune with the spiritual than the material world. I have a hard time identifying with people around my chronological age because I see a lot of what they do as empty substitutions for experiencing life.

Yes, lately, I have been feeling very strongly that I am on the cusp of something huge. But, at the same time, I am seeing more and more people who are just completely tuning out any information from the collective consciousness that is anything other than "socially acceptable". It makes me sad in some ways and has also, at times, made me consider my own sanity.

In the end, I came to the decision that I'd rather be insane as ME than "sane" as a pretender. So, I'm living.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

In the end, I came to the decision that I'd rather be insane as ME than "sane" as a pretender. So, I'm living.

exactly. trust me...i knew when i wrote this thread i would catch a lot of flack from a lot of folks. and i did in the beginning. but...i knew i was speaking the truth and i had faith that i wasn't "alone" and that it would help a lot of folks reconnect with their true selves.

we all feel like we're crazy. this is such an unprecedented step we're about to take. we could very well be standing on the threshold of the next evolution. i don't know. all i know is that what is to come will be huge and will blow the mind of every person there to witness it.

welcome home.
edit on 11/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jermz

we all know each other. we've been together for a very long time. and we're going home soon :]

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have to share an experience I recently had. I was in the parking lot of the supermarket, putting bags in my car. I put the bags in and closed the door. When I closed the door, my car key fell off my key ring and landed in front of me. As I reached down to grab the key I was hit with what felt like a wave of energy. The world around me became suddenly surreal, is the best way I can describe it. There was no sound and it felt like I was moving through water. Despite this, I grabbed my car key and started pushing my cart to the corral. On the way, I saw a woman also pushing a cart. Except she appeared to be frozen in place, staring straight ahead. I was thinking, "What is she DOING? Waiting for someone? Looking for something?" But she just stood there, still as a statue until I slammed my cart into place. The moment I did that, the woman began moving and sound came back. I shook the whole thing off and opened my hand to get my car key. It was gone. I tore up my car and the parking lot looking for the key that I know was IN MY HAND. I finally found it at the bottom of one of the bags of groceries which I had shut in the car before I picked up my car key. Just a bit of weirdness...thought I'd share.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just wanted to say, and said in a very English accent...this energy is bloody marvelous chaps!
Every time one of life's little #ty situations crops up, the energy kicks in and away I go seeing the funny side of whatever it is. No, I am not just making light of such situations and not taking them seriously, I see the 'seriousness' perfectly well, but I just see it from a totally different angle from where I would have in the past. Maybe it's the British black humour, but if I carry on like this I am in danger of finding a new career as a stand up comic, or if TPTB win this little conflab we find ourselves in I will end up being their court jester!

Rock on!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lots of people feel "it". THat just a sign that you have been on ats/ the darker side of youtube too long.
Nothing big will happen. We see these predictions and threads all year around, but nothing ever happens. I'm tired of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seen this active, no need to update the experiences I have had for it falls on deaf ears as I watch faith get lost more and more each day in this world. I seen the '' Do you feel it? '' Well, I live it, in it, around it, and through it. God Bless.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
but nothing ever happens. I'm tired of it.

Your funny!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes, Oh ya, I feel it
alright.

My wife can feel it to.

So can my neighbors and everyone I know.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I wish you'd get a nicer, friendlier avatar.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Yes, Oh ya, I feel it
alright.

My wife can feel it to.

So can my neighbors and everyone I know.

You must have all ate the same bad Mexican food. Don't worry, it'll pass and you can try again for real.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Last week I watched Zeitgeist Addendum. That prompted me to search "end the monetary system" on Google and a related thread on this site came up. I just found this particular thread and had to make an account.

I can relate to a lot of what has been posted on this thread. I don't need to go into details as others have already done that. All I am going to do in my life is continue showing the compassion and empathy that is within me. I am aware of the so called ascension but I don't fully know what it means yet. I have the sense that something is coming. I don't know what, when, and how but I am FULLY open.

Nothing but love to every single person and animal on this planet. Even those that are causing harm as I know they are just another possibility to myself.

I am so happy I found this. I now know I am not alone.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

You have only posted 163 thing before, you act as if your a seasoned member. And no nothing has happened yet because we can all feel it getting closer, Kick off your shoes and end your foolish ways

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join