It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You are me, I am you, we're all brothers and sisters, I feel it, I'm with you
) don't let doubt and fear blockout this feeling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I feel sorry for people who think this way. Religious people are the same way.

Call me a square, but science provides real answers. Spiritualism is feel good nonsense.

Do you realize people have thought these thoughts for a long, long time.

All of us feel like something isn't right. Everyone. That's why some people are so passionate about what they do. Others become religious to fill up that empty space. Some people go inward or try to escape from everything. Everyone has their own way of approaching this feeling. I think that people here are misidentifying the feeling as meaning they're special.

We live in a world where we're learning at an increasing pace. Like never before! By the time we're through with highschool we've learned more than people did in entire lifetimes from centuries ago! We're becoming an information obsesses/intuitive society. Places are becoming an abstract concept as opposed to a physical location. Technology is rapidly changing. An IBM ceo a few years ago said that in 30 years AI would make human intelligence obsolete. But that won't happen because humans will change themselves! We won't be the same that we're right now.

I've always been a futurist. The future is so awesome! But as I grow older and contemplate mortality, I find myself thinking about the dead more and more. I start to realize how amazing people were in the past! How many things we have forgotten! People from thousands of years ago understood things about this reality that even I don't understand and i've had plenty of chances to do that! I feel so shameful and inferior that I missed so much and that all these people are gone. There're so many life stories and so much philosophy and knowledge. It has given me a respect for older people. One day we will be in their shoes and we will be looking at the youth and wondering if they're strong enough. We will wonder if we did well or not. But anyway, the past is at least as important as the future. We will change, maybe become robotic hybrids or genetic experiments, but we will always share our history and should never forget.

I think in all this confusion people predictably shut off their mind to cope. That's sad. All of this information can be overwhelming, very easily. I think ATS is an example of overload.

But let me say something. To overcome these feelings of inferiority and whatnot, sometimes we just have to live and stop ruminating. Be passionate. Be willing to concentrate:
spectrum.ieee.org...

You can shut off and run away from reality. You can get overloaded. Or you can pull a john wayne and face reality and grab it by the horns and land on the moon despite the naysayers.

That's what we need. We need brave people willing to take chances.

I sincerely believe that going into the unknown opens up unforseen opportunities. People say we should invest in clean energy and fix the earth first. But I disagree. Humans are meant to explore and expand outward. From our current position, it looks like going to the moon is a big waste of money. But that's because we haven't gone up there and figured things out. We don't know the future but when we do it's my feeling that closed doors will open up and things that were previously not understood become clear. It's like living in your home, all dark and shadowy. Then stepping out in to the world. AS a species we need to break down these doors and explore. Don't overthink it. Don't shut off. Just do it. From the darkness answers will come.

I mean, this guy wants 20 billion. The military spent 20 billion for air conditioning last year!
edit on 3-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Something called me back to this thread.

Haven't read the past 50 pages, but that's okay.

Anyway, I keep getting this incredible urge to run into the wilderness and never look back.

I have been exericising lately; at first it was because I wanted to get in shape in general.

But now it almost seems like I need to be fit and strong to ensure my survival.

Time has never felt shorter, you can't deny that feeling in the air.

Hang on tight.

Not to offend, but that urge is called summer!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know I"m a party pooper.

I think we're naturally irrational. My view of the universe is .... boring, compared to spiritual people or religious people. I tink we're just material that coalesces and breaks down, up and down, like a star that shines and fades. Species come and go, and so on. When we die there's no after life. We're just one species in countless others. Some of us have it good, others have it bad. There's no way to make life good for everyone. There's no way to correct for every mistake. There's no god that's trying to remember us or to make us feel calm. There's just us and an indifferent universe. What we have is ourselves. We have to fight to protect the things we cherish. If we want heaven, we have to work for it here, now, not after we're dead. Anything we imagine can be, but we have to work at it. Life is not guaranteed, no matter what you do, good or bad. Opinions can have all their facts right and be wrong. They can have all their facts be wrong and be right. So don't ever make an argument to change a persons opinion. Opinions are dynamic, they're fluid. They're too complicated for a directed assault. People change over time and we can't predict what it will be that changes their mind. It's best to say what you're going to say then leave it alone. Anyway, I know all of this sounds so dark and bland, but it's what I think and I am looking for hope every day, something to hold onto that gives things meaning.

This gives me hope and helps to fill that empty spot inside my 'soul':
spectrum.ieee.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Call me a square, but science provides real answers.

Doesn't have many answers about who and what we really are though, does it?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Saw the link to this thread in your signature. Only have a brief moment right now, but will definitely be back to respond in further detail. For now, I'll just say that you are not alone. I, too, have felt my entire life that I'm "different" and have been referred to by many throughout my life as an "old soul". I know what you mean when you say that there are times when you get goosebumps and feel like you're going to burst sometimes. As if there is an animal in there ready to come out. I know what you're feeling like mate, and there are indeed many others like us. We are here, at this time, for a reason... Something really big. I don't know about you, but it's as if I have an "idea" of what is to come, but at the same time I think it is going to be something that we will not fully understand until the time is upon us.

Will be back later to respond in more detail.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cwilson

as though...you don't bring "the end" but because you're here...it is the end?

glad to have met another like me!

love to hear more from you...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The day of The Lord is drawing near bro, it will be gloomy and dark. brace yourself, and learn survival on the wild. Seriouslly.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

you say this is all nonsense? but how does it explain people seeing the same things, having the same dreams?,changing what they eat?,seeing lights and then seeing them disappear,seeing the time 11:11,feeling like they are about to burst out of this human vessel into something great......there is in fact something amazing happening and this is nothing to do with religion,this is reality,we are going through a transformation of a MAGNITUDE so great it is hard to comprehend ,and people on this thread know they are here for this transformation ,this is our purpose for being here,we are the ones we have been waiting for.the transformation is already happening now ,the energies are changing this reality slowly ,those who are waking up first are feeling it and those who do not feel it think it is all a load of nonsense,the energy is going to get stronger and stronger and i feel there is going to be a time very soon when a tonne of energy comes and earth will take a quantum leap into the higher realm of existence.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I can't wait for whatever is going to happen, to happen.

It sucks that the 'end' or 'next level' seems so close, yet so far.. and sometimes, it feels like a test of resolve and will. Sometimes, it's hard for me to stay strong spiritually, to stay connected and rooted to what I believe in. Like, right now, I even think what I'm saying sounds just a bit silly. It's hard to get over that. But I have reasons to hold on to what I believe in, and I told myself I will never forget them.

Anyhow, all that being said, I look forward to meeting every last one of you one day.

Much love.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
'I feel sorry for people who think this way. Religious people are the same way."

"Call me a square, but science provides real answers. Spiritualism is feel good nonsense."

What "real" answers has science provided you? The ramifications of this kind of statement are rather funny. What you are saying is "before the cadre of planet changers tied to Francis Bacon's new world philosophy created 'Science' people were idiots." Which is the VERY thing the cult that created our Science wanted you to think and they spent billions of dollars, maybe trillions, and countless hours of entertainment, education and newsfotainment on making you believe just that. Do the research, what you will find won't be pretty.

What folks are referring to in this thread con-science, and it a wholly separate thing as you can see by the word. If science doesn't have a device to measure it, it does not exist kind of thinking is simply absurd.

You believe what NASA says about the universe, they provide real answers - correct? What if there were only 4 senses and vision was not one of them? How would NASA explain the reality you live in? What if there were only three senses, and hearing and sight were not part of the mix? How would NASA explain your reality to you? The reality you exist in, exists WHOLLY without NASA, but NASA does NOT exist without the limitations on your reality.

The fact that you throw religious zealots and programmed nut jobs in the mix with folks sharing their experiences in the current reality we exist in is silly. The folks who have contributed to this thread are saying things others have been saying to me for some time, unprovoked - it's my job to help them through this process and they all say the same things. No matter where they are from, no matter what job etc., the all are saying much of what is expressed in this thread. If you are not experiencing this, good for you, but I suggest you start your own thread that says something like "I feel nothing special, NASA says everything is fine" and I'm sure not one single person from this thread will bother you in yours like you feel compelled to bother them in this one. Why do you care what they say? You're not going to change a single mind, not one, so why says things like this here?

To those who continue to feel it, watch for the acceleration starting Mid August, with an epic rush taking hold in early September.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i think the one thing that bothers me most about this thread is the timing it, and other threads like it, began to pop up more often on the board.

a lot of people have been posting these sort of things since a while ago, but a vast majority of the people chiming in lately have all done so in a rather small timeframe.

and what really bugs me is im one of them... so now im just mind mushed...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Evening Brother, and may PEACE be with you at this time!

All in good time, beloved science will rejoin metaphysics again.

I am not looking for a pissing match, rather looking to appropriately discuss in a mature manner "things"...the "mystery's" of the ancients...

Have you ever read JJ Hurtak's "Keys of Enoch"?

Before you go reacting with "EGO" to me, you may actually want to read then respond. I feel that if you do so, then you will be amazed at the level of Quantum Physics and String Theory that this gentleman reveals, when few in academia could do the same!

To understand much of this work you will also need to have an introductory to proper theological understanding of many...errr ALL of the ancient texts.

All the while you read, keep in mind that he is writing this in 1973 and is a "social scientist" by training.

"Do not believe everything that you think"
-Anonymous (not the Hacker Group)

I am always open to a U2U and would prefer that from this point forward.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Same here, I can easily tell what people think by knowing, I can also play out so many different scenarios about things before they even happened like a chain. Did anyone of you "play with the sun" when u where kids? more the rays so to speak..? I foresaw the polar shift and told my old boss over a year ago, maybe I should give him a ring now?

But seriously, I sort of made a 90 degree turn on the first of July this year. I now meditate... think more about what I eat not that I doing to good in that department but hey I think it's fine as long as you enjoy what you eat... never been religious. I am with you my brothers and sisters!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Btw, Something I tried last night during meditation was to draw as much energy of love I felt I could hold at the time and then I released it in a emp wave sort of thing all over my city with all the white light and love. I felt so many souls light up into the city skies during this emp wave I sent them.

I think we need to do this "Emp's of love" it's something I am gonna do every night before bed, let's see how many people we can fill with our love and trigger mass awareness through it. Have no fear my brothers and sisters! If darkness comes to you, show it love and no fear and it will itself be scared and go away. If they don't give up and tries to harm you, don't play into their fear. You are stronger than them, you have the light they do not. Even in your darkest hour do not give up. Fear is what controlling you, Love will set you free

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm 34, though each time I have to really think to remember this

I have had this feeling for a month or two. I have noticed I have developed a very strong sense of intuition. My empathic skills are now so good I am actually almost able to read a persons mind (I know how that sounds).
I know what people mean even when what they say is different or contrary. I am also getting better at transmitting feelings which helps to diffuse situations when emotions are running high in conversations.

Science is as much a part of what we are experiencing as spirituality, the two are one, we just do not yet have the terms to define or describe it. Many experiments are demonstrating the fact that particles though separate are somehow connected, energy is also, mostly free flowing in fact.

Typing is getting really hard lately, its a trade off I can live with. Great thread. Love and peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
man. it sure does feel like it's getting very close. it's almost like a conscious gravity...the closer it/they get...the stronger the feeling.

the feeling never wet away...but it kinda blended back into "normal" life for awhile. last week...it seemed to reawaken and become very strong again!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!! Welcome Brother !!

I know exactly what you mean, I have extremely vivid memories from as early as age 2, which science says is bollocks but how come I can remember them ? Why is it I can bring things up to relatives they have forgotten that they have never told me ? I'm a gifted Astral projector, an empath and I develop such close bonds with the people I know what they are feeling and thinking sometimes before they do. ha ha sounds crazy I know. I can tell if a family member is angry with me before I get in their home, as well if something goes wrong with them I just know. I can seemingly influence my close friends and family to think of me and even get them to call me with out texting or calling them first. I know I'm not alone in this, and I know it goes much deeper than i know. I definitely feel the coming change.
Our time will come, be patient.

Love, and light.

-Ilyich

*** OP I hope you don't mind, I linked your thread in my sig ***
edit on 9/18/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
man. it sure does feel like it's getting very close. it's almost like a conscious gravity...the closer it/they get...the stronger the feeling.

the feeling never wet away...but it kinda blended back into "normal" life for awhile. last week...it seemed to reawaken and become very strong again!

I feel the " sensation " kind of like waves crashing on the shore. There are moments where it is very faint and moments where it seems to just sneak up and overwhelm you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi,

I think i left a message before on this thread, ages ago, but somehow feel like reading all the threads about spiritual awakening lately, and somehow can't be bothered that much anymore with the fear of economic collapse lately. Yes i know it's coming very close, but at the same time feel that i'm changing spiritually or however u want to call it.

This last weekend for the first time in my life, i worked as a spiritual healer at a psychic fair here in New Zealand. And just was overwhelmed with the energies i felt when doing healings on others. I used to feel scarred about the future and angry about a lot of things but recently i feel calm, have the urge to open up my heart to other people. I'm changing towards my wife and children and feel like there is something trying to come through, through my heart.

I noticed too that i start to have problems with sleeping and having strange headaches, some only for maybe a a few minutes. I hear that to from other people around me and feel that somekind of energy shift is going on. Yes i feel that time is speeding up as well.

And to give more hope to people..why are all those special children being born, even my own youngest baby of 3 years old is so spiritually gifted and i see that as well in other young children...if there wasn't any hope for this world, our souls would know that and they wouldn't let all those special children being born in this time.

We all focus on the economic collapse side of the world but don't forget, consciousness is incredibly intelligent, it knows exactly what is happening and what is going to happen. You all have to two choices in the near future, do you choose to react in fear and all what comes with it, or are yous going to open your heart. We can't change what is happening but we can chose how to react to it and by that we change our future.

And yes i agree, there is no coincidence that these kinds of discussions are going on, somehow we feel besides the destruction that is going to happen, that something beautiful is going to happen as well.

And don't forget, the ones that are not going to make it physically on this earth, they all knew before they where born that this was going to happen. Maybe the billions that are not going to make it here, have a purpose as well on the other side. what do you think the effect will be on the astral realms (belief system territories) when suddenly billions of souls arrive there..it might cause a big shift there as well.

This is just my 2 cents added to this conversation,

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join