It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I am not talking about Afghanistan. Iraq and Afghanistan two seperate things. Are you lost?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

I provided you the definition of a slave. Are you that illiterate? Must I provide it for you again? If I refused any inhumane order nothing would happen to me. The commanding officer would be sitting in a cell. I had to repeat this twice do I have to type it a third?

So you are saying you have the ability to not follow orders in the military?

Have you heard of the American soldiers who have defected to Canada to themselves?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yes if we are given an inhumane order, we don't have to follow it. Use your head. If I have a CO tell me to torture and rape a woman, he can kiss his arse good bye in a nice cell and I WILL NOT follow an order like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am not talking about Afghanistan. Iraq and Afghanistan two seperate things. Are you lost?

I think you are lost.

I said the million innocent Iraqi death is the direct result of the invasion, you claim "Americans didn't kill them all", I said terrorists didn't kill all of those who died in 9/11 based on your mentality, but all of the deaths were in direct result of the planes hitting the twin towers.

Get it?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Your source clearly states Iraqi Civilian Deaths and the number around 37000 when you combine each year. It also states only 37% of that was caused by the US. Read your own source before you post it. How do you get millions from this?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yes if we are given an inhumane order, we don't have to follow it. Use your head. If I have a CO tell me to torture and rape a woman, he can kiss his arse good bye in a nice cell and I WILL NOT follow an order like that.

There are slaves who got themselves freed, who believe other wise. You are still a slave.

Do you think it was humane when they carpet bombed Fallujah? But from what I know, the slaves had to follow orders or else end up getting (court martial) what ever that means, and sent to the raping camps.

Was it humane when detainees were tortured to death? But from what I know the slaves who got caught got punished instead of those giving the orders.

I can go on mate, but you know how it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Your source clearly states Iraqi Civilian Deaths and the number around 37000 when you combine each year. It also states only 37% of that was caused by the US. Read your own source before you post it. How do you get millions from this?

Imagine what Nazis would have said if they won WWII, what do you think the number of Jews slaughtered would have been based on the Nazi calculation lol.. The source says over a million killed, that to me is the most reliable because it doesn't come from the mouth of US (the confirmed liar (what WMD, what connection to el-Kaida)).

Answer this question, how many deaths did the terrorist cause in 9/11.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I stated it wasn't humane to torture the prisoners. That is why I didn't. Show me one of the rape camps for US troops. If you can't provide me with a source to back your millions claim then my point is finished. The source you provided stated way less. Another try?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I never stated anything about 911, I am talking about Iraq. Stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I provided you with the definition of slave twice. The US military is a force that you join VOLUNTARILY. I will not repeat myself again because someone cannot read a definition.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I provided you with the definition of slave twice. The US military is a force that you join VOLUNTARILY. I will not repeat myself again because someone cannot read a definition.

Can you Voluntarily leave if you dont like it?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I stated it wasn't humane to torture the prisoners. That is why I didn't. Show me one of the rape camps for US troops. If you can't provide me with a source to back your millions claim then my point is finished. The source you provided stated way less. Another try?

So now you think America has no torture camps? How much evidence do you need before believing, wasn't abu ghraib good enough? That came with photos.

Anyways, from Wikileaks: "1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict - March 2003 to August 2007"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I never stated anything about 911, I am talking about Iraq. Stay on topic.

So you can't deny the fact that million innocent Iraqi lives were lost in direct result of the invasion, as I thought, just another American slave living inside the dream of an American in the American dream.

You are in denial mate.

9/11 is relevant because you believe the terrorists killed 3000, but according to your logic they only killed 100 lol.. Talk about the lack of processing power, it is as if you let the media do all the processing for you. You don't even have the capability to compare, and contrast.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

You can get discharged. If you want out you can get out. It is your choice to join, nobody forces you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You're a slave because you're owned by the army, you can't even defend that. You can't even defend the fact that you can't follow orders.

By the way, you didn't VOLUNTEER, you signed a contract making yourself a slave.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Its not a fact as you have yet to provide me with a source showing anywhere near a million innocent Iraqis murdered by the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by mayabong

You can get discharged. If you want out you can get out. It is your choice to join, nobody forces you.

Well it is obvious at this point that you are in denial, contact me when you come to realization, I'm off. Nice discussion/debate.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I did volunteer. I didn't have to sign any contract. I did it because it was my choice. I volunteered.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Contact me when you find a source to back up your outlandish remarks.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
3 US-led troops killed in S Afghanistan

Who sent these kids to an unjustified war, and who defends those elites who sent these kids?

Disgusting.

I'm not even talking about the rebels are getting slaughtered, because obviously they are not human, Americans just happen to fall randomly in their country, and they happen to randomly start fighting America for invading their country.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join