It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Info

If you act like an animal, Ill look at you like one.

Are you saying my family acts like animals, what the hell do you know about my family? How many Muslims have you met outside your fantasies, or MSM? The hatred is deep rooted beyond beliefs, this comes from the citizens of the most advanced nation of the world, then again I have theory which suggests when an unstoppable force meet an immovable force, the properties switch. Americans are becoming more and more like Muslim extremists.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here's the really cool part, I am an American, meaning I am free to think and feel how I want, without being forced to bray at mecca or any other such nonsense. It's not dictated to me by a form of government pretending it's a religion. If ya don't like things, how about YOU make a change...........as far as informing the families........how about we round up the animals responsibe and make them do it? Makes sense to me, they did the killing, let them make their pennance for it...........oh, I forgot, they are justiified in the eyes of allah............gimme a break.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Who send those kids to war? I'm sure it wasn't those who are killing them, it is the corrupt politicians who sitting in their mansions while the average American tax payer suffers.

Now those corrupt politicians are still giving the Zionists tax payer money, even though American are facing tough economic situation:

"The stipulation gives an additional USD 205 million in aid to Israel for the acquisition of four new batteries of the Iron Dome missile system. "
www.presstv.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Lol you beat me to a reply...I couldn't have said it better though.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Another thing, read up on presstv. One of the most unreliable sources there is..

I have met thousands of muslims in Iraq, Kuwait, and many other places. You didn't like the picture of the muslim man executing the woman at the stadium? In america we play sports at our stadiums. Great beer served as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

And now the truth comes out............not so much anti American but anti zionist. Hmmm, and you had the nerve to mentiion racism and bigotry. Now I understand, it's not so much America you hate, rather it's the Jews.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Another thing, read up on presstv. One of the most unreliable sources there is..

I have met thousands of muslims in Iraq, Kuwait, and many other places. You didn't like the picture of the muslim man executing the woman at the stadium? In america we play sports at our stadiums. Great beer served as well.

You mean you met Muslims with your gun? How would you feel if a Muslim force came to America with guns, tanks, drones, bombed the hell out of America because the Muslim force didn't like Bush the clown.

By the way, it seems you are in denial regarding the atrocities which are committed in America, I already gave example of the rape, I'm not even talking about the murders, the "kill or capture list", the torture....

Denial is good when you can't handle reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Who pulled the trigger or planted the explosives.................not politicians, pal but your fellow muzzies. You have some nerve asking for anything from those that are being killed by cowards............again if anyone should apologize to the families, it would be the animals doing the killing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They wouldn't.....were too damn good. Rape? Like those Muslim savages did to the reporter in Egypt? You wonder why the women cover their faces....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They wouldn't.....were too damn good. Rape? Like those Muslim savages did to the reporter in Egypt? You wonder why the women cover their faces....

abu ghraib you mean?

I'm sure I don't have to post the pictures, you seen it right?
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

And yet another ot twist..............keep up, you started it, finish it.
The insults,labels, deflections and dishonesty aren't helping your cause at all. Admit it, you're ticked that the US doesn't hate Jews as you do, and have the audacity to dismiss your nonsense for what it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Abu graihb yes, sick individuals. Did you click the link I provided? 150+ civilians killed by muslims this week.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Abu graihb yes, sick individuals. Did you click the link I provided? 150+ civilians killed by muslims this week.

In 2009 more than 15000 Americans were killed by Americans, even though America is stable, no problems, no war, has strong police force, has best Army, has defense budget more than the whole world combined blablabla, get it?

Imagine if there was war in America, how many Americans would kill Americans, wait I have a theory "resulting in the deaths of 620,000 soldiers and an undetermined number of civilian casualties."
en.wikipedia.org...

How many civilians did you think were killed?

I still don't think Americans are animals, and you know exactly why.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm guessing because we've advanced out of the stone age.........seems to be a good reason.
Trolling all over ATS to promote your distain for America is sooo last year, pick a new cause.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And how many of those were Christians killing in the name of god? How many of those were Christians killing because others turned to a different religion?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Awesome response, star for you. If I may add, how many were muzzies beheading their wife or running over their daughter with a car for being to westernized.....just a thought mind you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Will someone please explain why we are in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and now Libya.

We all know 911 was a huge lie. We also know that Osama is dead as of 2001. Is there any good reason we are in their countries except to steal Oil, opium, litium, precious minerals, fresh water.

Everyone who supports these wars are sick and evil. Our kids were lied to. We were never attacked by any one from the Middle East unless he was on the CIA payroll. Wake up people.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Osama dead? We all know this? Please provide me a link...

2 sniper groups had him pinned in a cave in 2003. They were called off. Is he alive now? Idk. In 2003 if you knew anyone who worked along the sniper group, you knew what had happened. The govt is using him. Dead? If so please show me, or like you said, WAKE UP

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

www.sovereignindependent.com...

Enjoy

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead

Simon, Sovereign Independent

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
People join the military because its a job and a way to earn income. If you're in doubt of this, look how many military people were upset when the government shutdown was looming. How many Americans would actually go occupy a foreign land for free? Not that many. Only the really really brainwashed that believe 911 was orchistrated from muslims in a cave. Even then, most of those brainwashed folk would rather stay home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join