It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by mayabong

Maybe people who have spent no time over there see it as invading. The majority whom Ive talked with first hand sees it as liberating.

Well of course they're gonna tell the soldiers its liberating, like anyone would fight if they thought they were invading a country. Every war throught history has the propaganda to make the population think that the troops are doing the right thing. What makes you think you are not victim to this same propaganda? too informed?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Maybe people who have spent no time over there see it as invading. The majority whom Ive talked with first hand sees it as liberating.

Liberators uhhm, what ever helps you sleep at night for helping to cause the murder of millions of innocent Iraqis, and displacing millions more, handicapping your fellow Americans, handicapping millions of Iraqis....etc..

Nazis liberated Poland right.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

No sorry I thought it was called history. From someone who speaks about propaganda so much, you realize your source was presstv correct?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Considering the fact that Iraqis were tortured to death, raped and humiliated for not calling the invaders/occupiers "liberators", it is only natural for them to make those American slaves happy, otherwise they would end up in torture camps.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No no no, many Iraqi citizens look at us like liberators. We built new schools, markets, libraries etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Millions of innocent Iraqis? Got a source for that? And NOT another presstv joke...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No no no, many Iraqi citizens look at us like liberators. We built new schools, markets, libraries etc.

Are you saying Iraq didn't have schools, markets and libraries before you got there? Maybe you should say re-built. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No sorry I thought it was called history. From someone who speaks about propaganda so much, you realize your source was presstv correct?

You failed to reply to my comment, shows you have hit rock bottom, your fantasies of liberation is no different than Nazi soldiers:

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

The Nazi's killed over 6 million jews is that correct? Somewhere around there. For what? Were Jews strapping bombs to them killing women and children every week? Did Jews behead multiple innocent people because they got their feelings hurt? Did female Jews have to wear Burkas because the males were so savage that they would try and rape any beautiful woman they see? Hm many many Muslims sure are and the link I provided earlier gives you dates for each which you can google each.

LOL, is that what the Nazi inherited propaganda machine thought you? US has the world's best propaganda machine since WWII, do you know why? Because before that it was Nazi Germany.

US and Germany has so many similar characteristics.

Causing millions of innocent Iraqi deaths (Muslim) just shows the attitude of I don't give a darn about Muslims, the same attitude Nazis had towards Jews. Simply put the Nazi didn't care how many Jews get killed to win wars of aggression, the same goes for America

Stick to the script, it isn't just PressTV which states 5 US-led soldiers got slaughtered in Afghanistan, but it is Americans themselves saying this. Died for the lies which slaves swallow because they know they are slaves and have no other option but to believe. Are you one of those slaves?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Millions of innocent Iraqis? Got a source for that? And NOT another presstv joke...

Funny they don't tell you that in US do they? The propaganda machine mate, there is a specific reason why so many Americans still don't even know why they are hated.

"they hate us because of our freedom"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
definition of slave
I volunteered for my job. Again, a source for those innocent millions of Iraqis? Or at a loss?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

definition of slave
I volunteered for my job. Again, a source for those innocent millions of Iraqis? Or at a loss?

That's why I said you chose to be a slave, you are worse than a slave, but I don't know what to call people like you, what is the definition for someone who chooses to be a slave? You have no free will once you sign up, if you refuse orders, no matter what that order be, whether torture, mass murder... you will get locked up and get raped indefinite amount of times by other slaves.
edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your civilian deaths states its an estimate. It also states that only 37% of the estimated number it provided was caused by US forces. Nowhere do I see millions none the less anywhere near that. Would you like to try again?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Your civilian deaths states its an estimate. It also states that only 37% of the estimated number it provided was caused by US forces. Nowhere do I see millions none the less anywhere near that. Would you like to try again?

Wow so only 370,000 thats much better. As long as its not your wife or kid who cares.
edit on 16-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So you weren't in the US military but you tell me what happens when I refuse an order?

If I refuse an order I refuse an order. I do my job because I signed up for what I believed in. If my orders were to rape torture etc...I wouldn't even do it to the enemy. If I was given an order for that, the CO would be sitting in a cell. Again if you don't know what your talking about don't try it...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Those deaths are in direct result of US invasion/occupation, which is exactly why I stated US has the same mentality towards Muslim as Nazis had towards Jews. US doesn't give a damn how many Muslims die, that is why they are more than eager to attack and invade Muslim nations resulting the deaths of millions, and support civil wars, destroy Democracy in Muslim nations, implement proxy wars in Muslim nation....

There is a reason why US is compared to Nazi regime, some argue it is the continuation of the Nazi regime, just a displacement. Everything seems to be inherited, even the huge defense budget, Nazi Germany had similar defense budget, funny ae.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
try again
that's not 300000 civilian casualties. That clearly states around 37000. 37% of that caused by the US.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

So you weren't in the US military but you tell me what happens when I refuse an order?

If I refuse an order I refuse an order. I do my job because I signed up for what I believed in. If my orders were to rape torture etc...I wouldn't even do it to the enemy. If I was given an order for that, the CO would be sitting in a cell. Again if you don't know what your talking about don't try it...

At least we agree you would get locked up indefinitely if you don't follow those order, right. and most likely get raped by your co American Slaves.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Can you not read? Those statistics are for all deaths in Iraq. Not just caused by the US. Again, no where close to Nazi Germanys millions. Nice to dream though right?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

try again
that's not 300000 civilian casualties. That clearly states around 37000. 37% of that caused by the US.

Uhhm, based on that mentality/logic it wasn't the passenger planes which killed 3000 Americans, it was the collapse of the buildings which caused almost all of the deaths, the passenger planes only probably killed 100 Americans.

In the above sense, the terrorists only killed 100 people, the rest of the deaths were caused by the buildings collapsing, let's see if you can decipher this puzzle you have trapped yourself in.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I provided you the definition of a slave. Are you that illiterate? Must I provide it for you again? If I refused any inhumane order nothing would happen to me. The commanding officer would be sitting in a cell. I had to repeat this twice do I have to type it a third?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join