It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 US-led soldiers killed in Afghan war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

True. People in the US are brainwashed by the Elite. The box sitting in everyones house is full of lies to corrupt the mind. People learn everything about Muslims from the lying TV set. I am not saying they are perfect but how can they be any worse than the people living in the US. Our so called leaders are the biggest criminals on the entire planet. The Elite who run the world are enjoying every time a service member dies overseas while the brainwashed American yells USA, USA USA. What sheep we have become.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I said proof no speculation LOL. Again show me proof he is dead, not speculation.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Yes, I'm not saying they are bad people. My nephew who is one of my best buds, is in the Navy. He is very smart but is ignorant on purpose when it comes to most things I talk about. He says he doesn't want to think about that kind of stuff. He's also the first to tell me that he joined up, not because he wanted to protect the country, but because it was the only option he thought he had at the moment and it was a paycheck.

Thank god for the movie "full metal jacket" cause after I saw that I never even thought about the military. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Every military personnel I talked to stated they wouldn't be leaving their post either way. You have no clue why each and every individual joins the military. I stated my reason above, so no NOT everyone.
edit on 16-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

Every military personnel I talked to stated they wouldn't be leaving their post either way. You have no clue why each and every individual joins the military. I stated my reason above, so no NOT everyone.
edit on 16-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

You went into Iraq because you believed you were taking a tyrant from power (one that the US funded a few years earlier). Got it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Your exactly right. I didn't put him in power. He never should have been in power. I did help take him out of power. Glad you understood it so easily.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Your exactly right. I didn't put him in power. He never should have been in power. I did help take him out of power. Glad you understood it so easily.

Your a real hero and my life is better because of your service. Thanks so much for removing saddam, I was really scared of him for awhile. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Your a real hero and my life is better because of your service. Thanks so much for removing saddam, I was really scared of him for awhile. lol

You better be thankful, Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, he could've destoryed America!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

You better be thankful, Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, he could've destoryed America!

you forgot /endsarcasm

right?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

you forgot /endsarcasm

right?

I thought it was obvious

2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I never know around here, but your exclamation point made it kind of obvious. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Please don't forget to tell us how many lives, how much resources and how much contamination did it take to remove a tyrant the US of A installed against the will of Americans, and watched on as this monster and his mustache mass murder Iraqis in the uprising.

Your attempt to make yourself sound like a hero sounds more like justification for the millions killed in Iraq in direct result of the invasion/occupation.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I didn't remove him for you. I didn't do anything for you. I wouldn't do anything for you. My intention while over there was not anything for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I never once stated I nor anyone else was a hero. If you feel that way good for you. Personally I could care less. I did what I believed in. Clear enough?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I never once stated I nor anyone else was a hero. If you feel that way good for you. Personally I could care less. I did what I believed in. Clear enough?

What you believe in is what the Nazi soldiers believed in, they thought they were right, never could they be the aggressors, the oppressors, obviously when ever those labels came, the propaganda machine told them of how bad the reset of the world was.

Let's see if the elite bring home the slaves from Iraq, do you think it will happen by the end of this year which is the deadline?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I didn't remove him for you. I didn't do anything for you. I wouldn't do anything for you. My intention while over there was not anything for you.

Well I'd do anything for you if you needed help. (Except invade random countries that are on the US and Israel's naughty list and sexual fantasies).

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The Nazi's killed over 6 million jews is that correct? Somewhere around there. For what? Were Jews strapping bombs to them killing women and children every week? Did Jews behead multiple innocent people because they got their feelings hurt? Did female Jews have to wear Burkas because the males were so savage that they would try and rape any beautiful woman they see? Hm many many Muslims sure are and the link I provided earlier gives you dates for each which you can google each.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Maybe people who have spent no time over there see it as invading. The majority whom Ive talked with first hand sees it as liberating.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The Nazi's killed over 6 million jews is that correct? Somewhere around there. For what? Were Jews strapping bombs to them killing women and children every week? Did Jews behead multiple innocent people because they got their feelings hurt? Did female Jews have to wear Burkas because the males were so savage that they would try and rape any beautiful woman they see? Hm many many Muslims sure are and the link I provided earlier gives you dates for each which you can google each.

LOL, is that what the Nazi inherited propaganda machine thought you? US has the world's best propaganda machine since WWII, do you know why? Because before that it was Nazi Germany.

US and Germany has so many similar characteristics.

Causing millions of innocent Iraqi deaths (Muslim) just shows the attitude of I don't give a darn about Muslims, the same attitude Nazis had towards Jews. Simply put the Nazi didn't care how many Jews get killed to win wars of aggression, the same goes for America

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I forgot to add...slaves aren't people who volunteer for something. Do I REALLY need to post the definition for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join