It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Sony...#OpSony

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

uhmm wrong we didn't stop because of the gamers complaints, we didn't stop because of those silly reports

we are still currently attacking what happened is we changed targets but it's still connected to sony

one reason we decided to change targets is because sony hired some professional anti-ddos company (yes, apparently sony can't protect itself against some kid's stuff)

and no we're just warming up here, the ddos attacks are just like poking the lion to get it angry

Here read this
READ ME!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know if you represent Anonymous or are in the group, but something about your writing style tell's me You are not.

Is it ok i look at some of your anology.

yes, apparently sony can't protect itself against some kid's stuff

Maybe that Sony dosn't have time for some kid's stuff, because they are trying to maintain their buisness, so therefor they hired an outside company to deal with that. I am a bit stunned that you refere to Anonymous as kid's. Your lack of Capitals and grammar, tell's me you are a kid( don't get me wrong because it's non of my buiesness, so i am not trying to pock at you)

and no we're just warming up here, the ddos attacks are just like poking the lion to get it angry

So you have no case cause know one seems to agree of your demand's, and are now just trying to provoke a reaction from Sony.
Lion's can be very dangerous, you know...biting and stuff.

Well i am just 1 of 7 Billion, so my opinion dosn't really matter.

I did not click the "read this".

Peace

edit on 7-4-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

i said kid's stuff because LOIC is mainly used by ordinary people that have at least lvl 10 or below experience lvl, this requires no technical skill to use that's why it's considered kid's stuff

currently there are more splinter groups doing other things regarding sony, the ddos is just one part of this

i don't know the full extent of this operations as i'm merely just chatting in there

and no I don't represent Anonymous in any way.

problem with ppl is they assume to _know_ Anonymous when in fact they don't
me wonders why can't people understand?

read this Y U NO READ ME?!

EDIT: -AIBO/#opsony- Channel Topic: TARGET: www.sony.com | Make the News: #propaganda Worldwide: goo.gl... | Posters: goo.gl...

that's the current topic at #opsony right now
and as you can see the current target is www.sony.com

i've deleted some parts of the topic cuz ATS doesn't want that stuff

edit on 7-4-2011 by MarkofCain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

Please stop hiding behind the use of loic, you yourself have said only a hundred people were using it. The botnets (not the people just a few people) are controlling this (like they have propped up other recent anon action).

A botnet or robot network is a group of computers running a computer application controlled and manipulated only by the owner or the software source. The botnet may refer to a legitimate network of several computers that share program processing amongst them.

Usually though, when people talk about botnets, they are talking about a group of computers infected with the malicious kind of robot software, the bots, which present a security threat to the computer owner. Once the robot software (also known as malicious software or malware) has been successfully installed in a computer, this computer becomes a zombie or a drone, unable to resist the commands of the bot commander.

www.tech-faq.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So this is the new way

Oh? Found a peanut on the floor, gotto go...

Anonymous goes after Sony, makes it personal... very personal.

Gathering this sort of information is referred to as "doxing" or collecting "dox" on targets, and such data is usually collected and distributed so that others can use it "for the lulz"—amusement, legitimate protest, or harassment.

arstechnica.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Was just about to post that link.

It's nothing new they have done it a lot in the past, the funny thing is how angry they get when people do it to them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Mianeye

Was just about to post that link.

It's nothing new they have done it a lot in the past, the funny thing is how angry they get when people do it to them.

It's not really that they get angry about it, they're just not afraid to fight back.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Have you not been keeping up with what's been going on?

Any dox about anon that have been released have been attacked (HB, backtrace, jester, AD etc) they even got pissed that irc logs got posted.

edit on 7-4-2011 by aivlas because: list

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

uhmmmm that's just a splinter group of the #opsony which is called #sonyrecon who gathers publicly available information and "recons" them

i r bad?

what happens to those information is out of control of those who did the doxxing

uhm and there's only about 99 people on the room
and about only 10 or so are actively chatting

arstechnica is just jelly they didn't get the interview...
have you seen the article they made regarding Anons attacking the tissue company?

read this

reply to post by aivlas

what do you mean hiding behind LOIC?

u mad bro?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

LOIC what anon use as a volunteer botnet and the thing they push so they can say we are doing this for the people, you said they only had 100 people using loic which means the REAL botnets are doing the work so the for the people angle anon like to hide behind falls apart completely.

U mad bro?

Are you 14?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

from what i understand in what you wrote i understood that you didn't understand what LOIC is and what Botnets are and i also understand that you really don't understand what we understand

and i'm lost in the last part... what's falling apart in what we understand that you thought we understand but you never understood?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Should you have your personal information revealed after watching a youtube video?

Sony thinks so

We dont

Should you have your personal information revealed because you work for sony?
Should you get constant phone calls from anonymous callers because you work for sony?

Anon love hypocrisy.

Real botnets (not LOIC) are not the people, botnets are run by a few people and consist of infected (stolen) computers.

I like this comment from the comments on that ars article

You seriously think Anonymous has good intentions? They just want to # with people. Remember the epilepsy attacks? Whose best interests were at heart then?

funny how quick people forgot that.

edit on 7-4-2011 by aivlas because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

GET USED TO HYPOCRISY!

i still don't get your point, how are we hiding behind LOIC? what's the difference in Botnets and users who are in the hive? care to explain?

and before i end this i give you the LOLCAT

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a97faa50f28d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just like Zuckerberg said in "The Social Network": 'They aren't mad because their intellectual property was stolen, they're mad because for the first time in their lives things didn't go they way they wanted them to.'

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Do you understand the difference between a volunteer botnet and a botnet consisting of infected machines.

Would you like to point out the typo so it might be fixed? ...................... fixed

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Do you understand the difference between a volunteer botnet and a botnet consisting of infected machines.

why yes of course i understand that, but do you know that the bot masters voluntarily lend us their bots for the attacks?
do you know how hard it is to even get one bot? YOU MUST SPEND OVER 9000 Hours of work to even get to LVL. 1 Internetz, do you know how hard that is? they all say that All Our Base Are Belong To Us and we are hackers on steroids. i mean really?

still i don't get the point you are trying to point out how are we hiding behind LOIC?!

Would you like to point out the typo so it might be fixed?

you spelled _revealed_ as reveled

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Anon say they act for the people, now when they had enough people using loic to ddos that makes sense, now that non volunteer botnets are the main force that goes out the window they are doing it for themselves with no support from the owners of the computers they are using. Hell even during the wikileaks stuff when they were pushing that line hard they were still using non volunteer botnets.

How hard is it to get access to a botnet? not hard if you know where to look.

Yep corrected.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the numbers i told you before is just the amount of people inside the hive, there are other people CHARGING their LAZORS manually

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHH!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That may be the case

- We have several primary, several secondary, and several tertiary botnets involved in the attack. The HIVE is a bonus

But the botnets are doing the real work.

[18:42] 4There are 79 users in the HIVE

Also in response to them not stopping because they were affecting gamers.

Anonymous is not attacking the PSN at this time. Sony's official position is that the PSN is undergoing maintenance. We realize that targeting the PSN is not a good idea. We have therefore temporarily suspended our action, until a method is found that will not severely impact Sony customers.

Anonymous is on your side, standing up for your rights. We are not aiming to attack customers of Sony. This attack is aimed solely at Sony, and we will try our best to not affect the gamers, as this would defeat the purpose of our actions. If we did inconvenience users, please know that this was not our goal.

www.anonnews.org...

I wonder if ats have been approached for details

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b63b3a3de9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Sadly AIBO is a bot.....

how sad?????????????

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join