It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Nice find Russo! It is clear there were other witnesses now

It is clear the witnesses saw something else.

Like many others, I also saw the meteor. I am in the "country" in Te Puna, just west of Tauranga. Was in a spa at 11.15pm when became aware of a large white / blueish glow in the sky, looked up and west and saw the sparkling ball. Like others I also thought it was a large sky rocket at first but there were no sounds, no other action in the area etc. It seemed to me to be moving fairly slow so perhaps it was heading towards us in the Bay (ie we didn't see it going ACROSS the sky). Interesting that we all felt it was really close - I also thought it was only a km or so away.
I wonder if anyone will ever find some remnant.

I saw a strange shooting ball/light in the sky just after 11pm last night (Tuesday 29 March). I live in Whangarei and noticed a glow through the window and when I looked out, I saw a round glow shooting from west to east in the sky. It was a green / blue colour and lasted only a few seconds from when I saw the glow. It has a slight tail which looked like flames coming from it (but were the same green colour). It looked like it was quite low in the sky.

Standing on the driveway of our house (Oratia, West Auckland) facing South, at about 11:15 pm Tue 29 Mar, I saw a bright blue light moving across the sky without any sound. It appeared to move almost horizontally from West to East. At the end of its trail it broke up in three clearly visible pieces and the colour of the light changed from bright blue to orange before fading away.

I seen a huge blue light like lightning with no sound, and then a fiery ball with white smoke came out of the blue light. I have also seen many of these this year and last year in Hamilton always looking east but none of them have made a blue light. after the blue light of this one it made a fizz sound and then went piff and was gone. from all the other meteoroids I have seen in the past year, this one looked like it came out of a time warp hole in the sky (which was the blue light in the sky).

My Partner and i were laying in bed last night about 11.20, and the sky lit up blue kinda like in a nightclub.we were like wtf was that?! we were watching and waiting for it to happen again,and were joking about an alien invasion!lol

About 2315 last night (29/03/11) I was doing a security check on the Apron at the old Hobsonville Air Force Base and the sky lit up with a blue/green light, which faded into a point then seemed to break up to three separate pieces, orange in colour..... There was a distinctive tail, which appeared for about 3-4 seconds - but no sound. From where I was standing looking toward the south from Hobsonville, the first sighting was to the west of Hobsonville but almost directly above - fading out to the South East and appeared to disappear above Auckland City itself. Awesome display.....

None mention anything about it hanging around till daytime, as inferred in the OP:

She said this thing stayed visible well into the day

So it seems a few saw a ball of blue/green light moving through the sky, not unlike a meteor, not an object that hung in the sky till daytime.

And then you write this:

Forget the weak little minds jumping in the thread

Ha!

Don't make me laugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wheres video? Thats what I'm interested in, if I was to see something of this magnitude, I would have been putting it on video, not taking photos. The Norway spiral, which was one day before Obama recieved his Noble Peace prize in Oslo, was real, seen by more than one person, captured on more than one VIDEO. I've done lots of research on this, which I intend on keeping personnal, and this is very questionable. Why and how does one guy, who is ONLY interested in strange clouds and HAARP, get photos like this and nobody else? Not one report.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

These are very nice pictures. I really don't have a clue what they can be. I hope to see this on the news in the near future.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is what happens when H.A.A.R.P is used. The burst of heated air and radio waves is reacting with the ionosphere. What your seeing is that heated air pushing up on the ionosphere. The ring's around the blue bulge is just a ripple effect, as if throwing a stone into a pond. That would be my explanation and opinion as to what it is.
---My other half is saying...
So... The meteor was big enough to cause that kind of disturbance to our atmosphere as a whole? No fire entry?? Why blue lights? Those report's make no sense at all. The last one even says they seen a fire ball come "FROM WITHIN" the blue light, they didn't see a fireball before the blue light. Just makes no sense.
edit on 2-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
The meaning of it is the same as of the Jerusalem UFO.
Watch wonders in the sky and guess.

I have to say you said very well.

I think I believe in this. Like in the Oslo Norway espiral.

Watch wonders in the sky. Like a new kind of advertising .

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This seems like controlled light in our atmosphere, im thinking this is not natural but a byproduct of something...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by aorAki
www.stuff.co.nz...

Not a word, but they do have the article about the cool Cumulus clouds near Waikuku. Oh noes, chemtrail!!!

Sorry, if it was real, there would be reports.

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: spaceba r

Oh yeh, I'm sure would be

Yes,it would be. People would have sent in pictures,the Press would have published them. The link was to illustrate such behaviour,with the cumulus cloud north of Christchurch. It was a strange phenomena,people took pictures, the Press published them. You can believe this 'spiral' if you want, but no one saw it, not one person other than the person who took the photographs. It WOULD have been noticed. I have heard no mention. Oh hell, read my other posts. I feel like I'm repeating things really slowly to a small brain-damaged child!

Living in this city (where do YOU live, Russo, in Otautahi?), I can say it did NOT occur, due to lack of corroborating evidence.
NO ONE SAW IT !!!

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: extra

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The double circle really looks like a lensing issue.

I'm baffled, if this was some form of an error due to a double exposure or any other issues concerning the lens, would it justify that the stars around it and the lights from the city below would do the same thing?

Should you accedintaly move the camera from the point of shoot while already taken the shot will cause an effect of doulbe exposure. Since the shutter needed more time to processes the shot due to the amount of light involved.

The question is, why was the object the only one that was exposed to this condition and not the surounding elements? Unless there was a 2nd object.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
is anybody getting the feeling that this is some kind of portal or gateway??? this is very weird especially with the timing and all toward 2012?????

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ahh simple explanation. Charged particles in the ionosphere. Happens every now and then around the world. Probably nothing at all to worry about.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Its just charged particles in the ionosphere.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

There was a meteor in sky around March 31st.www.nzherald.co.nz... We were out camping and watched the whole sky light up that intense blue around 11pm. Maybe what your mum saw had something to do with that

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
This video shows how Haarp can paint lights in the sky.

www.youtube.com...

Ok I am now convinced that haarp is a weapon. Thank you for posting this.

As for the spiral. I believe it is what it is. Alex Collier said we would be visited soon. Perhaps the E.T's are appearing everywhere and ready to do something?

Not gonna try and debunk this one, sometimes...we need a bit of mystery in our lives. Gives a sense of hope that despite how things are, there is always a chance something may save us in the last minute.
edit on 2-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

So this was photo'ed by someones "Mum", huh? Somehow I smell something fishy here. I saw no suggestion that anyone else saw this thing......and thats what makes me doubt it. Now the Norway Spiral was seen by hundreds and photographed by dozens of people.....Yet something which looks every bit as dramatic as the Norway Spiral, and which was claimed to have been visible for hours, clear into the early daylight, yet the only one to come forward with photos is "Mum"?!?! That seems to stretch credibility to the breaking point IMHO. The Norway Spiral was only visible for a short while, and yet it caused a huge deal of interest because of the all the people who saw, photo'ed and filmed it......yet this thing is in the sky MUCH longer and the only source is some guy's "Mum".....Hmmmmm. I don't think I will take this seriously until I hear of many more witnesses.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Read about Tunguska, Tesla and eyewitnesses accounts. The pictures are the same as those accounts in 1908. It was HAARP you robots. Open your eyes and connect the dots. HAARP does not create earthquakes. It controls weather. Missing nukes creates earthquakes. Oval shape epicenter and not even on a fault line? C'mon. Look at the ROSE from the past couple of days. They are using HAARP to control those Tropical Depressions.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaPErofSIN

Evidence of any of these claims?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My progress through this thread:

Wicked cool looking. Then I read the "testimony" - that didn't really make a case. Then I saw the photobucket...sorry, I'm quite sure this is nothing in the sky but inside the dwelling. And there sure seem to be people posting without reading beyond the OP (not because they disagree, but because they appear to not have noticed posts related to their addition).

Though, I'm quite sure: HAARP and others are EMF weaponry (and EMF is our fabric), all three WTC buildings on 9-11 were brought down with explosive assistance, and FTL travel is only a matter of time (no pun intended).

But this is by my analysis not what I was hoping - real. Thank you still, OP - bringing more to the table helps ensure we don't miss a beat, even if our tempo sometimes is out of sync with the beats. And of course, it's just my opinion, and I make no judgment for its difference.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Nefarious because: always editing! get it right the first time, foo!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

IMHO the blue "residue" and the golden fireballs both look like meteors that burnt up in the atmosphere. I've been lucky enough to see daytime fireballs that looked something like the golden lights. As they were all near Australia/New Zealand I would guess they're natural space rock or artificial satellite break-up. The residue stays in the atmosphere for a relatively long time and can take on some odd hues, even blue, as the sun catches it from over the horizon. The weird length of time the golden thingies were visible just means they were huge and far up, glancing against the stratosphere.

Now, to cater to the doomsdayers, perhaps it's the start of our periodic asteroid bombardment that has (maybe)sent us back to the stoneage a few times already :]. Let's hope the angle is oblique enough to ward off a direct strike or ten.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Baddogma because: poor spelling, grammar and concepts

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
there have been reports the USAF classified X 37B space plane has been flaring
or/and:
AURORA WATCH:

A high-speed solar wind stream is buffeting Earth's magnetic field and stirring up auroras around the Arctic Circle.

space weather
edit on 3-4-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of this (BS?) message from "The Agency". The best thing I can do is hope is that the "Agency" was wrong as I'm far from home on a business trip and cannot really stay in my hotel room tomorrow... At least the mini-bar is full and I bought a pack of cashews

(EDIT: just realized those 3 days were already gonewince it was observed on the 29th, fiew! Maybe the "Agency"disabled it again to protect us)

A fireball [will] enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies.
The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year.
We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message. If we had written this message before today, the object would not have been launched. But now that the object is on its way, there's no way for it to be turned back.
However, it is necessary that the object is launched for reasons that we cannot disclose at this time. The information we are providing to you now is known by many in the scientific, military and black budget communities, and by certain branches of government.
Our lives are not at risk by divulging this information, as many people know about it. We are divulging the information because we need to establish credibility (with you). We understand that you require some kind of evidence if you are to believe our message and requests. When the fireball enters Earth's atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three days supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason.
If it is imperative that you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There's no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on. Once this event passes, you will know that you can take what we are saying now, seriously:

edit on 3-4-2011 by Nociceptin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join