It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Actually violet would be the easiest as it has the smallest wavelength.

Why don't you post what you came up with? The other two are quite unconvincing, so I think myself and others would like to see some better evidence against it.

I like how nobody who is trying to call these hoaxes are mentioning the red light picture at all. How could you make that one? A long exposure doesn't explain it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
I like how nobody who is trying to call these hoaxes are mentioning the red light picture at all. How could you make that one? A long exposure doesn't explain it.

Wave around a laser pointer while the camera has a long exposure and you'll get the same effect.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
yeahhhhh. that's definitely a laser pointer.....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Don't laugh..my daughter plays a LOT of Halo. It reminds me of a Slipspace Rupture!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
wtfff that's amazing, i don't know why but i got all excited, there's so many things we can't explain, im sure some places like NASA knows about this if they're too selfish to share the info. those bitches.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ancient space civilisations positioning their spaceships for the imminent annihilation of all life on earth.

You read it here first!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by RUSSO

Aurora borialis in that shape? I dont know.

Since it is in Christchurch it would be Aurora Australis - The Southern Lights

Oh come on! Even a monkey could see that this was no Aurora borialis of any type....it's too patterned.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenone

Originally posted by boncho

The double circle really looks like a lensing issue.

I'm baffled, if this was some form of an error due to a double exposure or any other issues concerning the lens, would it justify that the stars around it and the lights from the city below would do the same thing?

Should you accedintaly move the camera from the point of shoot while already taken the shot will cause an effect of doulbe exposure. Since the shutter needed more time to processes the shot due to the amount of light involved.

The question is, why was the object the only one that was exposed to this condition and not the surounding elements? Unless there was a 2nd object.

could be double pain window like most are now for insulation purpose....

first thing i thought, flashlite and laser on window with double pain

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The "Norway spiral" was a hologram clearly projected from some point in the ground. I don't know why people are still insisting that it was an actual stargate. These objects seen above Christchurch have no similarity with that spiral. I think that blue ring may be an actual portal. I'm looking forward to see a video of the event or pictures for different angles. There's a red object seen near the ring and later it's far hovering right above the city. This case surely deserves lots of attention.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone has pointed this out or not but if it is indeed a lens flare or distortion, why when the camera blurred out did the same colour shine through, with the same shape more or less, in the same place?

Seems like an easy way to disprove but yet we have slight different angles of this 'thing' in exactly the same place.

Fantastic pictures and it highlights an increasing phenomena.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks like something burning up on re-entry into our atmosphere, on the Melbourne one. As far as the spiral, I have no clue what that could be, I sure would like to know, I don't think they can explain this one away as a Russian missile test. We are living in some very strange times my friends

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I don't think they can explain this one away as a Russian missile test. We are living in some very strange times my friends
reply to post by sith9157

Indeed. I can't eliminate the feeling that this has something to do with the incoming brown dwarf.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by sergejsh

The photo you show as evidence (the one from Toronto) does not look at all the same.

Sure, it will not look the same because I have different flashlight.
But even with my weak flashlight there is visible the same type of circle.

Just look at explanation with ceiling - don't you see that this is just a living room?

If you really think it was created using flashlights, then recreate it.

I already did it and I can do it again. I just need different flashlight with more clear "circle" around main beam.

TO ALL

try to do the same with your flashlight. And publish here your photos. Believe me - this is very simple.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The "Norway spiral" was a hologram clearly projected from some point in the ground. I don't know why people are still insisting that it was an actual stargate.

"Spiral" was just malfunctioned rocket. Like this one:
notufos.myphotoalbum.com...

Originally posted by notsoperfect

I can't eliminate the feeling that this has something to do with the incoming brown dwarf.

Sometimes (and usually) feelings lie. Like eyes which see that earth is flat, when you look through the window.

edit on 3-4-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

had torn a large hole in the earth's outer layers, we were horrified by the sight I felt like the end is here, and after only a little while, the earth moved in the was like being in a boat that capsized, we were thrown into a kitchen cupboard and I've never been so scared
reply to post by EtherPrism

Sounds like a dream of a comet impacting on earth. The expression "capsized" is exactly the one people will feel at the time of impact. It will cause the physical pole shift, not the magnetic one. Global climate change will happen. Some part of the world will suddenly become the north pole causing the instant freezing of all living creatures. Some other part of the world will come close to the equator.

I remember one ATS member has posted his young boy's dream similar to this a while ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm going to RE-POST what I already posted earlier in this thread... For those of you dealing with the "BLUE" in this phenomena.... This is from the same date... many people saw a flash of BLUE.... just look at it to use for some more background. It's a Kiwi ( New Zealand ) weather site with Kiwi's posting their observations.. basically meteor sightings... and more.... notice the dates of witnesses sightings / experiences.

Originally posted by Serafine
reply to post by RUSSO

You might be interested in this for background, supplementing, etc

Meteors - Your Eyewitness reports!
weatherwatch.co.nz

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We'll probably never know what it truly is...the Government likes to keep us dumb and unknowing...so sad

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin57410
We'll probably never know what it truly is...the Government likes to keep us dumb and unknowing...so sad

I think we already know what it is. This was created using 2 flashlights or something similar.
Here you will find an explanations:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for repeating again.

Originally posted by Serafine
For those of you dealing with the "BLUE" in this phenomena.... This is from the same date... many people saw a flash of BLUE....

I agree, people saw blue etc.

But these particular photos have nothing to do with what people saw.

I think this case should be categorized as a HOAX.
edit on 3-4-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Can you say HAARP? I have a theory as to the Norway spirals. If they(TPT_B) are beaming high energy pulse waves into the ionosphere at such high latitudes(Norway) the Earth's wobble would indeed be observable through the beam. It would not be seen as a straight line of sight beam, but rather than a off centered gyro-centric coil beam. An example would be like you were standing on a merri-go-round with a flashlight pointed up while you spin independent of the merri-go-round on it. That is a sound explanation for the Norway beam, now as to their intentions I KNOW NOTHING! We can only speculate about it unless someone here holds Cosmic Clearance and wishes to disclose what is REALLY going on.

I truly cannot see alien beings opening up intergalactic time portals to ready themselves for an Earth invasion. I have pondered whether or not this could be some sort of HAARP test to deflect meteors from striking the Earth, for when the time comes(and it will eventually) when dangerously sized interplanetary debris is heading our way. Human beings(as a species) have been here for a little under 200,000 years without a mass extinction. MAYBE the scientific community as a whole has wakened to the real possibility that we have very little time left before we are eradicated off of this planet like the way of the dinosaurs, so they are actively weighing options to save the planet....MAYBE.

I personally believe that any and all attempts to save this planet from that type of extinction is futile. When you do the math on mass,gravity and physics it ends up being a one way street!

Celestial mechanics > mankinds works/efforts.
edit on 3-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

Sure, it will not look the same because I have different flashlight. But even with my weak flashlight there is visible the same type of circle. Just look at explanation with ceiling - don't you see that this is just a living room?

You are absolutely correct. In fact, to recreate it exactly you would need the same model camera, same window and same light source.

But an exact duplicate is irrelevant because you clearly showed the process in which the photo was made earlier in the thread.

Note-Look at the double circles and their relation to one another, it changes between pictures and is solo in one.

Why is that? Did the circles supposedly manifest in an instant or did they grow into their dimension. Why not more pictures of the changes made during their formation? ...Because it's a fancy hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join