It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
I'm going to RE-POST what I already posted earlier in this thread... For those of you dealing with the "BLUE" in this phenomena.... This is from the same date... many people saw a flash of BLUE.... just look at it to use for some more background. It's a Kiwi ( New Zealand ) weather site with Kiwi's posting their observations.. basically meteor sightings... and more.... notice the dates of witnesses sightings / experiences.

First dicussed here
Timelines do not match here

The witnesses of blue in the sky have nothing to do with this case.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

More evidence of a lensing issue.

Notice that there are two artifacts roughly the same dimension and shape. Most of the photos are like that, which is indicative of lens effect.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3eed8835485.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff00eeb937ec.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Note-Look at the double circles and their relation to one another, it changes between pictures and is solo in one.

Why is that? Did the circles supposedly manifest in an instant or did they grow into their dimension.

I think it all because of using of two flashlights.

It becomes very simple when you will try with flashlights by yourself.

Just try to create your own "Christchurch anomaly". You will enjoy.

edit on 3-4-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
WTF is that? I'm gona hazard a guess and say that we 'the public' will never get to know.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

More evidence of a lensing issue.

Notice that there are two artifacts roughly the same dimension and shape. Most of the photos are like that, which is indicative of lens effect.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3eed8835485.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff00eeb937ec.jpg[/atsimg]

No. When I was trying with flashlights and the window, it did not create the same double image "Christchurch anomaly" photos.

My test photos of street light with different zooms. Photos was taken through the window glass:

Clock tower photo through window glass:

And here again, cropped photos from my experiment with flashlight. As you see double-image effect is not so perfect, window glass is not duplicating image so perfectly and second image is always darker then the original. And it always relatively at the same distance from the original (but on different windows that distance would be probably different):

So in short - "two circles" on "Christchurch New Zealand" are because TWO FLASHLIGHTS (or something similar to flashlights) was used.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Are there any other Christchurch/Otautahi locals in this thread? I have asked around many people I know and no one else has even heard of this and certainly no one else saw it.
As mentioned earlier in this thread, I know quite a few shift workers and Courier drivers and no one saw anything.None of my mates in any of the eastern/hill suburbs saw anything, there was nothing during the day (wasn't it supposed to have lasted well into the day).

There is nothing, no mention, nada, from anyone. This alone, tells me it is a hoax.

O.K., I'll play: Years ago I used to have discussions with a fellow who was into Zenith Applied Philosophy (ZAP) who said that people were trying to build a pyramid of light over the City. It seems that they overachieved and built a focusing mechanism for the HAARP technology (including the CEDAR station) to decimate the fabric of this city so that it can be rebuilt as one of the NWO capitals: A new city for a new century. Once this has been achieved they will allow all sorts of foreign investment (BIG money only, OLD Families only, please: a Rothschild already owns land on Banks Peninsula) and exploration for natural resources. They will engage in deep water drilling in the Canterbury Bight and remove the glacial gravels from the Canterbury Plains to access the rich mineral resources. We will end up sending the overburden (gravels) to China where they will create a land bridge with Japan to enable refugees to flee the Nuculear (sic) fallout only to become slaves in melamine factories.
New Christchurch will join forces with Canberra as the Antipodean Hub for the NWO and an ultra high speed underground train will connect the two sites for ease of physical communication and transferring of ancient Celtic remains from the National Museum to the new shrine room at Pine Gap,where the Annunaki will dismember them and rebuild them in their image. There will be more blue lights in the sky as thousands of people shine their filtered torches skyward in amazement as the image of Jesus is projected against the North Face of Aoraki Mount Cook. Blue being the colour of the 'ruling' National (Tory) Party, they gave out blue torches ( and the odd laser pointer) at the polling booths and told people to go home and vote on line as it was easier to fudge the results when there is no physical record.

The "Mum" from Scarborough becomes a Global Figure of enlightenment and honesty, her image beamed around the world into people's heads until they can take it no longer and kneel in subjugation before the obvious greatness and paragon of Truth that they see before them. They take to pasting bumper stickers of Blue Torches on their vehicles (bio-electric charabancs run on magneto-electric impulses from the body) and form the Church of the Blue Light, where Blue Movies are constantly shown. This, of course, swells the membership (fnar fnar) until there are crusades against the Fish Wearers and the Crescent wearers whereby all who do not submit to the Temple of Unreason and Paranoia are bludgeoned to death with aforementioned Blue Torches.

Meanwhile the National Party has ceased all polls and rules the political roost by employing mind control through beaming HAARP signals into every orifice of every living thing. Such are their ways.

While this has been happening,the rest of the world has fallen victim to nuclear fallout/genetic engineering/fluoride/aliens/credulity and wiped themselves off the face of the planet (did they go underground?) and so New Christchurch and Canberra are responsible for seeding the World with the retained knowledge; the sum total of which involves a Blue Light, a Red Light and some double glazing.

In short, we are doomed.

Yep, that sounds much more reasonable than any suggestion of a hoax. I mean, come on, the 'fact' that tens, hundreds, nay thousands of people saw this phenomenon means it must be true, and to put the nail in straight and true, because it was on Youtube gives it such added weight that I must admit it happened. It had to have, right?

As the lone yokel, uh, local (it seems) in this thread, I must bow before the serious intellects that insist in this as a true occurrence. I mean, they saw it (albeit second hand) but from someone at 'ground zero' (if you will) who has been unable to find one iota of corroborating evidence must be a shill?

Gah, it is about time we all went to Hell in a hand bucket,if this is the prevailing attitude here these days.

edit on 3-4-2011 by aorAki because: Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama; Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
According to leftovers of EXIF in these Christchurch photos, they was taken using "SONY CYBERSHOT U" camera (something like this camera) and edited using Adobe Photoshop 7.0. I was checking with JPEGsnoop.

So why do not share original photos?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

Well-done.

Photoshop to black out the reflection of the room behind?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well-done.

Photoshop to black out the reflection of the room behind?

I don't think so. I personally don't see any tracks of Photoshop edits.

Here everything depends on:

1) size of the living room
2) how well camera photographs in dark environment
3) what kind of light source was used to produce such "circles" as we see on these photos (flashlight or something similar).

And again - just try to experiment with your flashlight.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I don't have a camera or a flashlight.

But what about him using photoshop to darken the image?

It doesn't make sense to me for someone to load and save a picture in photoshop, unless it was to resize.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well since we're comparing this with the Norway spiral, which had multiple videos and photos taken of it, then this event over Christchurch, that lasted till day broke, should have myriads of photos and videos, right?

So uhh, how come, after 3-4 days the only source for this is some photos from facebook?

Exactly.

Where are the videos and other photos? Where are the reports? This is nothing like what happened in Norway.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is a HAARP Spiral.

I believe it to be no coincidance whatsoever that the night Aus HAARP is active, you get the norway spiral.

Now the last piece of the puzzell (in this particular case) is the impending natural disaster about to happen somewhere nearby.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No one else saw it.
No one.
Not a soul.

It's not the countryside, it's a city. There are thousands of people. Only one person 'saw' it?

How do I get that across?

It wasn't HAARP, it was a 'clever' hoax, from what I can ascertain.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
It is a HAARP Spiral.

Any real evidence for this? For "spiral" too. (however I am sure "spiral" was just malfunctioned rocket, like this one).
Do you have any proven photos when HAARP was used and we 100% sure this was HAARP, so we can compare?

Here again - flashlight explanation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If a comet of a few meter diameters was charged with some type of electric charges, the Norway spiral like effect can happen. Basically, the cylindrical magnetic field will be created around its path when the charged meteor enters the ionosphere. The increasing speed of the charged object creates the cylindrical magnetic field strengthening in intensity as the meteor speeds up. But the meteor of a few meter size diameter will be disintegrated in fire due to the friction with the air molecules. It is probably the charged ions in the ionosphere that reacts to this intense magnetic field. If a group of the ions are accelerated in circular motion, it generates radiation which can explain the spiral shape of the light display.

The number of these visible spirals will increase as the brown dwarf gets closer and closer.

Remember the cave drawings of the spirals. The ancient civilization may have collapsed with this event. The prehistoric people in ancient times try to warn us with what they have seen before the disaster.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Not everyone is ignoring this

Just those who want and need this to be real.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
No one else saw it.
No one.
Not a soul.

How do you know? Don't you mean to say that nobody posted pics on the internet that you know about? Or that nobody contacted the media about their sighting?

Don't get me wrong I do think its probably a hoax but I also think you can not say such a thing unless your omnipresent, you just make yourself look silly to believers. A lot of people keep sightings to themselves, would never contact media out of fear of ridicule, and even if they do post pics on the net they can often end up on places like Facebook or flicker and just go unnoticed by researchers(especially when not properly labelled).
Not posted on ATS ≠ didn't happen.

edit on 3-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

Aurora borialis in that shape? I dont know.

Since it is in Christchurch it would be Aurora Australis - The Southern Lights

After the observations you made...............can you honestly tell me that is the effect of the Aurora Australis...? Is that...an intelligent response? How does that in ANY way resemble the A.A?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

it looks like he zoomed in or out while the shutter was open... Photographing the sky at night requires the shutter to stay open for a great deal of time so if the camera move it would create light streaks like you see on the horizon and the duplication on the object.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

After the observations you made...............can you honestly tell me that is the effect of the Aurora Australis...? Is that...an intelligent response? How does that in ANY way resemble the A.A?

I never said or implied that it was, someone else did. If you want you can either read the entire thread and my comments or I can direct you to a post in the thread that answers your confusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join