It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This video shows how Haarp can paint lights in the sky.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
HAHA!

I think his mum pulled a good one on his sons interests.

Did anyone really check the images at the photobucket acount at all?
These:
s1082.photobucket.com...

I watched the video and was suspicious, why use a cam to record? And no still images of the images as they are on the computer anyway edited into the video? You can hide details was my first thought. Maybe pasted image onto the photos?
Gladly I saw the link to the actual images in the description.
Well I took a look and scrapped the idea about pasted/manipulated images. Looked like real photos at least.
But I look through them just thinking... why no other reports? This would have been so obvious to spot!

Then I spot the image to look at!

Take a good look at the image numbered "6"
filename as I downloaded it by "save as" on right click:
"192218_10150466944315481_518200480_18101175_8353627_o.jpg"

What do I see there? is that not a reflection of back into the room and the "light" being bent around a roof/wall corner and some wall object back in the room in the window the camera is pointed at?

pure and simple hoax... either by the guy or by his mom. I would go with the mom thing as april 1st just now a couple days back.
I saved the image if it goes "poof".

I think the mystery light is a flashlight... I've seen them make similar pattern. and the red maybe a fast moving red laser pen and the camera set at long exposure. The blur would be just out of focus camera not focusing in on the reflected light and the light moving about as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
there are multi account witnesses of the event.

Please point me to these "multiple witnesses" You don't mean the ones who saw the Japanese spacecraft?.

Originally posted by purplemer the one about the southern lights... i dont think it is southern lights either.

It's not the Aurora australis.We have never got them this far north in my time here. If it was them, there would be multiple reports, and it would be in the newspaper. I consider this much like the bogus reports of a March whale stranding in Brooklands Lagoon. It didn't happen (I know the DOC Ranger there), was just viral stupidity, , concern about Supermoons and earthquakes all bundled into one ignorant lump of paranoia and concern about Youtube hits.

Christchurch has ignorant paranoids people just like every other city, and it has plenty of people willing to take others for a ride.

From asking people who were out at this time, it did not occur, as far as they are concerned.

So, what's with the black square c. 3:16?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You still need a lens flare to get the double circle effect.

Borealis are not symmetrical in that way.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by purplemer

You still need a lens flare to get the double circle effect.

Borealis are not symmetrical in that way.

i thought maybe it was double reflecting through the glass, but after looking at the pictures in the above post i too think this is hoax....

kx

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

print Successful Re-entry of HTV2

March 30, 2011 (JST)
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

The H-II Transfer Vehicle "KOUNOTORI2" (HTV2) successfully re-entered the atmosphere after the third de-orbit maneuver at 11:44 a.m. on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 (JST).

The HTV2 successfully accomplished the main objective of shipping cargo to the International Space Station, and completed all of its missions over 67 days with today's re-entry. The estimated times for re-entry and water landing are as follows: (Times are in JST)

Estimated re-entry time*: around 0:09 p.m. on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 Estimated water landing time: between 0:21 and 0:41 p.m. on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 *Altitude at 120 km

JAXA

Front page on the JAXA site.

If it burned up, they are not saying so yet.

edit - Umm. nevermind?

All news articles say it was to intentionally burn up.

edit on 2-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
While the clip and the shots are extremely interesting and the commentator making a good job, it yet somewhat worries me that the clip is uploaded April the 1st.:/

So, hypothetically, everything the government has to do, if they want to run some secret military test is to do it on April 1, because everyone will tell its a joke. Great day, April Fools.

And Im not saying this was military, BTW.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

And you just sign in to post this? This dont prove anyting. She took one pic with her reflection? So what?
edit on 2-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...

Not a word, but they do have the article about the cool Cumulus clouds near Waikuku. Oh noes, chemtrail!!!

Sorry, if it was real, there would be reports.

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: spaceba r

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Not her reflection do I see "her" in any photo?... the damn back wall of the room and the "light" bending around some object on the wall.
>_>;

If the image is too dark for you to see adjust gamma/brightness to show better black/dark detail.

It was so damn obvious. You can see the same thing in the video and a few one other photo quite well after looking at it a few more moments.
Number "6" photo was most focused and clear.
It took me a minute looking at the photos to spot that.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Really amazing RUSSO thanks for sharing that, wish we could get some answers to all the strange phenomenon going on these days great find SnF cheers coco

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree....but they are not even photos from facebook...they from a video camera pointed at some guy's computer...why not just copy the images...not show us what he is seeing on his computer??? I would like to see the photos...the actual photos...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessbrainsyndrome
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree....but they are not even photos from facebook...they from a video camera pointed at some guy's computer...why not just copy the images...not show us what he is seeing on his computer??? I would like to see the photos...the actual photos...

LINK

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Really amazing RUSSO thanks for sharing that, wish we could get some answers to all the strange phenomenon going on these days great find SnF cheers coco

You are welcome itscocobaby.

Me too, me too.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
www.stuff.co.nz...

Not a word, but they do have the article about the cool Cumulus clouds near Waikuku. Oh noes, chemtrail!!!

Sorry, if it was real, there would be reports.

edit on 2-4-2011 by aorAki because: spaceba r

Oh yeh, I'm sure would be

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
whatever it is,its beautiful...i would love to ve able to deen something like this..good job to your mum op, its always god to have a camera at hand...i just hope that strange lights dont end up being a part of another horrible disaster for you guys

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
kind of reminds me of this scene in Battle For LA....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm guessing:

a) hoax,
b) camera technical malfunction

No independant corroborating eyewitnesses, no game.

I'm with you. And why are the shots off center?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
dear god i think this is first contact with nibiru

:

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Looking at the video and the photobucket account pics, this is a rocket trail.

google and compare

CDS

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join