It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any psychics here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If you are psychic I would like to have a reading and also to find out about my love life. - Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hint: It's not real. It it were they would claim their million dollars from randi for proving it is a real phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Erm I know someone posted a similar request earlier today, is this really the direction ATS wants to go ?

Try visiting a psychic, it may be more reliable for you

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3
reply to post by arpgme

Hint: It's not real. It it were they would claim their million dollars from randi for proving it is a real phenomenon.
It's real profitable. Miss Cleo made $13.5 million dollars in 6 years, so she didn't need Randi's million, she made a lot more than that faking it.

CourtTV and other sources also reported that the "psychics" who gave readings over the phone were in fact reading from a script (which was, in part, plagiarized from a book on tarot cards).

Originally posted by solargeddon
Try visiting a psychic, it may be more reliable for you
As reliable as Miss Cleo reading from a script?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Who the bleep is Miss Cleo ??? Sounds like a good time girl lol .

I'm talking a real one, which I imagine are a rare find in America, but over here, it is possible to get a reading with insight if you find the right person. As with anything you need the real deal, and they are out there, just depends if you have the right instincts or big enough bank balance to go through enough fake ones to find a good one.

Easy to say harder to do.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Derren Brown is the closest thing to a real psychic you can find, and he can tell you how he fakes it to make it look real, and how everyone else fakes it too.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm not sure you can state that psychic readings are all without merit as a fact, without absolute proof, just as I cannot back up a counter claim, so its stalemate.

Yes I am aware of Derren Brown, but like you said he stages it all, its deliberate, but there are people who I have seen for myself can give a reading, and I know this because I have moved in those circles, not as a psychic I might add.

Of course for me I have had first hand experience beyond my personal reasonable doubt, obviously you have never encountered a similar experience, and for that reason I respect the side of the fence that you sit, but you cannot state something to not be possible as fact without providing absolute evidence that every person purporting to say they have psychic ability is a money grabbing fake.

In fact I have known of people with true psychic ability who acatually give readings for free, and believe for them its a gift for them to share.
edit on 31-3-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

We know that they are real and we do not have to convince anyone. I don't care what any one says Darren Brown is what you would call intuitive or psychic, it's just that he has a very scientific way of explaining it. I'm not going any further than that so let's get back on topic. Any psychics here willing to give me a reading?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by n0tsan3
reply to post by arpgme

Randi's challenge is only open to famous and successful people. For a whole plethora of reasons, legitimate "psychics", tarot interpreters, and so forth don't get famous. Such as uh...not wanting it. Not needing it. Not taking more than tenbux and a sandwich for their labors. Etc.

James Randi disgusts me. He makes a mockery of legitimate skeptics and legitimate sensitives alike, because what he's peddling isn't true skepticism. Skepticism is the question which probes all possibilities before coming to a conclusion, not outright denial as the initial theorem.

OP, I think you may be in the wrong place for a psychic love reading... sigh.
edit on 1-4-2011 by nithaiah because: he really does make me sick...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Deja Vu.
Want there a thread exactly like this just yesterday? Near the same title and all?
Who's telling people out there to come here for psychic readings?

new topics

top topics

join