It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

fearlessness is good but without protection fearlessness can be recklessness,fearlessness and protection is a great combintation,there's being from the light and beings not from the light

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Ive been a solitary wizard for the last ::thinks:: um..36 years, one learns the ways to protect oneself you do that before you do anything else. Course I've had this pentagram around my neck since I was 13. The golden ratio. Well it has many terms to various folks. Walking the middle path or the grey path is a very hard thing to do. You are constantly being assailed by beings of energy. Trying to pull you off your chosen path, be it eather postive beings or negitive beings. The wizard that walks the middle path learns things that others fear to tread. In the past I've been looked down upon by the white lighters for they see me as dangerous. The thing is one can not limit there quest for knowlege. if you shelter yourself in only light and love which is all fine and dandy you don't learn how to combat the more..shall we say nastier forms of energy beings. So I learned both sides of the spectrum. The dark Lords call me foolish, but there in itself is also wisdom. For studying only one side of the great mystery leaves you without a way to combat the other side. learning both can be trying but in the end it has its own rewards. Some would say that leaves me neutral, but its not. Its just the path Ive chosen the grey=middle path.
As I said int he other post, relax, have no fear, when you expand your mind within the chosen realm in which you wish to make manefest. Fear is the one thing which will hold you back. Without fear the world becomes a very different place. Everything falls away like the leaves that fall before the winter cold sets in. Without fear everything becomes crystal, one perceives life in all its many bounties.

Few if any will understand what I'm talking about since i'm only generally explaining. it would take a lifetime to explain everything. And i'm still learning.

ok that more likfe the 50 cent tour..::grins::

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I agree. People mess with things they know little to nothing about, then they want to moan about it being hard on them. It's amazing to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

he's not moaning anymore he's quite happy now lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hmm, Pellian still getting replies, i thought this was our thread now Lucid? lol.

Ermmmmmm, ok, Lucy I thought we were friends? I was tipsy that night but it is their attitude towards me that night and the build up that made me flip. I sensed their negativity and then one day boom, the fact that they were laughing at me being booted proves that.

As for Aga, I duno, he said hil chat, also I dont always get my U2us so its hard to tell and if I get them stupid site doesnt show me new messages, like it forgot bout them, lol.

Regarding the fears, I just got one fear mainly, dying a painful death, I want a gun by my side knowing if anything were to happen I've got a button I can press and boom Im outa here. That would be my nirvana rite now, having a gat, this life is hard, our bodies are a load of crap and this shell isnt me and I hate it! It lets me down, Id rather just be a ghost, no worries, lol. So many impure thoughts and impure people around, its hard to find decent real people in this life, hard to know who to trust for sure. I couldnt trust my own family who stabbed me in the back at one point and I know theyll do it again if given half a chance. But honestly thats my pain, my fears, my worries that I might have to die painfully and thats the reason im here now. Id just keep the gun with me and if anythign kicked off, boom, im outa here, thats fearlessness, thats heaven, thats living!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

yeah were Friends ofcourse but if you use the gun you'll come back as a worm lol
use the Taoist method I told you about it's good to heal the whole body

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bicyclesophie

As far as I know it means that your 3rd eye is now ready to overlap your normal vision,if you look in the mirror after meditation and stare at yourself for a few minutes you will see the rainbow light emanating between your 3rd eye and your aura in the mirror,go try it

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

yes your right I saw the rainbow light coming from my 3rd eye in the mirror,awesome,yes my face turns distorted and my eyes vanish just left with sockets lol pretty handsome fella I am lol

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It's a subject that fascinates me - 3rd eye opening / astral projection etc, & I have a bit of experience myself (though have not mastered any of the techniques).

To all the people here who are warning against practicing such things, I'd like to ask (through curiosity, and not with any desire to criticise) what purpose do you believe there is to our having the ability to explore other realms of reality if we're not intended to embrace them?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

well said toffeeapple,it's fear of the unknown that makes them react that way

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So hows things Lucid? Hows the meditation going then? Im doign what i can mate, one step at a time, for now I needa let the nose pain go, if all else fails I l have no choice but to stop meditation for a bit.

I can only still make out fine white lines then even they disappear when I concentrate on them. Do you do this in the dark or light? If I do it in the day it works a bit, if I do it in the dark I see more bright white defined aura but then it goes cloudy as my rediculour I takes over! lol

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

for some reason it seems to work better for me with a light on even though they say a dim candle lit room the the best,got another good result this morning,it's like my third eye is scanning my face in the mirror,the energy is fluctuating from top to bottom this time,last time it's coming from the mirror to my face,when the energy scans my image in the mirror it's showing a gold Color around my body but on my body is purple

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

pm me on windows live messenger

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hi pellian,have you had any luck when scrying in the mirror?
Can you explain what you seen?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

you need to meditate before scrying in the mirror,if you build up the purple space,so that your seeing purple and yellow with eyes closed,then go scry in the mirror,let things fog over,blink as least as possible and go out of focus after about 10 minutes you will see with eyes open what you normally see with eyes shut,this energy I'm seeing I'm not sure if it's my 3rd eye overlapping or if it's energy coming off my body in the reflection,whatever it is it looks awesome

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
this must be what the clairvoyants see when reading people's aura

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lucid,

Well, I will try but for now seeing white outline is cool, lol. I can do it if i concentrate witout meditation but I cant seem to keep it though.

I had some one try chakra balancing on me, not in person, Im not even sure if its worked, its made soem difference I got visions whilst I was meditating earlier and saw different colours, never happened before. I thought I was progressing until I realised this person was trying to unblock my chakras whilst I was meditating.

I guess Il know soon when I meditate again, lol. was doing well earlier untill I fell asleep.

Hows things with you?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

I'm grand,stuck in work on a late shift,there's a new 3rd eye thread called (the third eye)there's 2 of them so make sure you pick the most up to date one,good your seeing colors and visions ,well done

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was doing the meditation a while back and at one point the throat friction hit some perfect note that ended up sounding just like electricity from all around. It wasn't "friction" anymore but pure electricity that I could feel and hear.

Has anyone else had this experience?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What is with this 'don't open your third eye/doors of perception' stuff about, by the way?
ATS's motto is 'Deny Ignorance'.

Forgive me, I thought we were all here for similar reasons. Perhaps 'don't take the next step towards enlightenment until you're ready', might be a better approach. >.>

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join