It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

yoyoma15,no havnt had that experience yet,sounds interesting though

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

another proclaimer, I am not scared. Usually the first to go run and hide in real life situations. OK, duuuuude.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I waited over 7 months for you to say that lol

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

We're actually supposed to do some seeking it would appear. I wouldn't regret this, except the way is to deprogram from the world and seek Goodness/God, seeking to be kind and good. We want the right channel.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
what's up openeye?how are you? You coming back to ats? Looking forward to seeing you there!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe you should try a new form of meditation suck as yoga or i ching which also use chakras, but only for balance and less for astral travel and ascension.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Demure897

Yeah sitting in full lotus is the best way to test if you really have opened your energy channels or not. If the third eye is open then you should be able to sit in full lotus for two hours non-stop at ease -- the body should be filled with electromagnetic fields.

The real qigong masters are doing amazing third eye healing -- check out this new healing of severe epilepsy!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Your pineal is your phone line home. Why do you think Superman always comes out of the phone booth. And Neo. Its your connection, to your Higher Self.

neo flying

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah I got a phone healing from qigong master Chunyi Lin last week - it was awesome! It feels just like a laser inside your body and if you ask what your major energy blockages are he'll tell you.

springforestqigong.com... -- they have more testimonials of people healed of everything -- but even better is the top hospital doctors from the Mayo Clinic have now confirmed that the qi external transmissions are real -- it changes science completely!!

www.springforestqigong.com...

Conclusions:

"Subjects with chronic pain who received external qigong experienced reduction in pain intensity following each qigong treatment. This is especially impressive given the long duration of pain (>5 years) in the most of the participants," writes lead author Ann Vincent, MD, MBBS, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.

Yeah qigong master Chunyi Lin went seven weeks in full lotus in a cave in china -- taking no food, no water and no sleep the whole time!! qigongmaster.com... is Master Zhang who does this cave meditation in full lotus to open the third eye and to travel to heaven.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Well mate i read about your experiences with these strange appearance so why on earth did'nt you take a picture or two with a camera phone so next day when you woke up or looked at the photo's these stranege phenoma you know if its real or not i had really weard dreams in my when things seemed really in actual fact i was dreaming and i did not realise it till next day i have therories what you saw but researve to keep that to my self because it total unthinkable from a human point of view

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
7 Fascinating Facts About Meditation

It Can Protect Your Telomeres

Telomeres -- the protective caps at the end of our chromosomes -- are the new frontier of anti-aging science. Longer telomeres mean that you're also likely to live longer.

It Can Slow The Progression Of HIV

It's Pain Relieving Properties Beat MorphIne

It Makes Your Brain Plastic

Quite literally, sustained meditation leads to something called neuroplasticity, which is defined as the brain's ability to change, structurally and functionally, on the basis of environmental input.

For much of the last century, scientists believed that the brain essentially stopped changing after adulthood.

But research by University of Wisconsin neuroscientist Richard Davidson has shown that experienced meditators exhibit high levels of gamma wave activity and display an ability -- continuing after the meditation session has attended -- to not get stuck on a particular stimulus. That is, they're automatically able to control their thoughts and reactiveness.

It Increases Gray Matter

A 2005 study on American men and women who meditated a mere 40 minutes a day showed that they had thicker cortical walls than non-meditators. What this meant is that their brains were aging at a slower rate. Cortical thickness is also associated with decision making, attention and memory.

It Can Be Better Than Sleeping

It's Better Than Blood Pressure Medication

Source:

www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=It_Makes_Your

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

interesting facts,im so glad i meditate every day

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I do believe the OP, I highly recommend to those with open minds, to consider with an open mind, to steer clear of techniques which open yourself up to be possessed. The reason I believe the OP is because they described things that only someone who experienced them can describe, a real phenomenon. 'Don't say I didn't warn you' could be something I could say in this instance, but I've noticed most people on these forums enjoy exploring in dangerous places, once you open the gates, they cannot easily be closed.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have found out with my latest meditation that the energies that I'm seeing when looking in mirror is not my aura,it's just the energy that I'm seeing during meditation,I meditated for 20 minutes and got a build up of purple and gold energy,then went to mirror,I saw the purple and gold energy fluctuating infront of me and all around the room,then I fixated my vision on the back of a door,I got the same result,purple and gold energy,so it's safe to say that I'm not seeing my aura,it's just my third eye vision overlapping my ordinary vision,one on top of the other,if I don't use throat friction I never see any energy with eyes open or closed,I wonder why this throat friction has such a huge effect on the third eye

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
so i suppose seeing the energies with eyes closed is energy from the chakras,which is more or less part of your aura,so techniqically im seeing my aura from my 3rd eye,also seeing this energy with eyes open,so then down the line with practice i should be able to see my aura from a reflection,not that its paramount that i achieve this,I actually think its not wise to fixate on the experiences of meditation as it forms into an attachment to the experiences so that your trying to induce particular experiences,best to just meditate and whatever comes your way be happy to experience it and move on to the next chain of phenominon,hmmmm wonder what ill try to achieve next,or wonder what will come my way as something always does lol

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sagans book describes the throat friction as the amplifier for the third eye.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

www.clairvision.org...

Sagan gives his throat friction description in the above link - in the second chapter. Umm. This activates the parasympathetic nervous system which would then activate the third eye. Throat singing really lowers the frequency of your voice -- so it's fun to have a super deep voice. But it also is tiring at first -- and may cause voice lost. So I've been hesitant to practice it. Last xmas I did a long throat singing session for my family - -when ever people got out of line I would just throat sing and the super deep voice would put people back in place. haha. But I was sitting in full lotus for that throat singing. Sitting in full lotus also activates the parasympathetic nervous system -- so it is easier to relax the body for better throat singing. It's an autonomic function to resonate the throat. As Sagan describes at first it will be incorrect since it's just the top of the throat instead of vibrating the actual larynx. I've never really done this for meditation though -- but I do chant "Om Mani Padme Hum" in the brain - japa -- internal sound without external sound.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have recently been on the peak of an awakening, yes, it was filled with immense fear, however, I cracked, and it turned into a psychosis. At the moment I am regaining my strength, for a second attempt. Thanks for the link to the book, I feel with each negative experience I grow stronger.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

yes the throat friction really is the best thing to amplify the 3rd eye and see the energies,its amazing how it works

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I found some techniques that really boost your third eye development. They use hermetics.

take a small glass of water ( must be full) hold it in your hands. Imagine energy beaming from your hands into the water filling it with energy block clearing power. drink the water. wait a few hours redo the throat connection have in mind that the water will permeate every cell in your body and will enable your energy centers to be activated.

drink homeopathic gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join