It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

thats pretty cool
Seeing the rainbow light with eyes open in reflection,I must try it

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Congratulations to those doing well, past the white clouds and purple colours, as far as Ive gotten.

You guys are lucky, dont give up.

Lucid, lmfao, well least we c i 2 i now. lol

Pellian, gime your email, like to talk.

wheres unity gone? she ok?

My meditaions are varied, im doing well slowly as the pain in my stupid nose goes down im getting confidence to try harder and go further. Im not sure if I had linked the throat friction as the book says and hense why I get jaw movement too. All I know is it does help me, more movement and pain, as in the inside pain not nose pain, it show im progressing. then when I let go boom feel amazing.

I test myself by moving my fingers around when u do well ur fingers move like ur on e, lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

I don't get the e experience openeye with my fingers,are you sure you didn't drop something in your drink lol
how is everyone doing on this high energy day 11/11/11 also full moon last couple If days can feel the moon tugging on my eye

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I forgot it was today, omg so maybe I wasnt cursed by actually I probably was, since my jaw thing is still happaning and I cant control it, neevr lasted like 12 hours before! Like last night I would gather energy and push it away with force then a while later itd come back. But yeh I feel bit energized, although its hard when my nose hurts! Im comfortable only when i can control it then if it hurts I can just stop.

Hows things your side?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

private message me I'm grand here

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Them nutters perma banned me lmfao. I wouldnt of gone back to see them racist 2 faced sheep anyways!

Have they gagged you from talking to me, I didnt get no replies! lol

I foud another site that is abotu spiritualism etc, gona see how that goes,

How can some one pretend to be your guru then f u off without no reason & withou telling you? how could he even be real if I saw this coming and he didnt, then still let it happen?

I hate people who live with their eyes closed!

btw lucid i gave u a star, i aint expectig one back eithers!

Would be nice though, lol
edit on 12-11-2011 by eyeopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

I sent you a few private messages on this site ats,did you not get them?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
wow it worked I meditated for 20 minutes saw the energy as usual with eyes closed,then went to a mirror stared at myself unfocused for 10 minutes then I could see the purple and green yellow energy with eyes open,i can see the energy with eyes open and closed now,this is great

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I need to ask. what is this doing for you? are you becoming more psychic are you tunign into the higher worlds yet? this should be your goal. You should to the throat friction with the colors you see in the mirror even more 3rd eye development

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeh wasnt gettign my u2us, I went to agas site still banned, they were slagging me off and he asked me if I got his u2u's I thought he was just tryna rub it in so I got more pissed. Truth did my head in anyways, oh you changed your name again, and?

Congratulations, seeing different colours, i believe I saw yellow the others day, not sure. You lot are doing so well, happy for you but unhappy for myself, if it wasnt for the stupid movements etc I would of got into it again, only time I fee, see my eye is when I force energy to it and half my face bones move around.

Cant you normally see your eye when you got your eeys open? I always get blurs etc or see my eye when I meditate with eyes open for a while. I just hate fact I cant wear glasses as it hurts my nose, but cant meditate as well with contact lenses in either!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've no psychic abilities yet lol,I tried this looking in mirror only once after meditation ,if I would have tried it months ago it might have worked too,I'll keep working in the mirror after meditation and see where it leads me,I'd like to see higher worlds it would be good,my hope would be to be able to get information about me or others while I'm zoned in,hence to be a clairvoyant but had no luck yet with being psychic,I'll keep meditating and developing my 3rd eye,every month I've new phenominon so I'm on the right path

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was meditating one day. During this meditation there was a beem of light/energy coming out of my third eye but the light/energy was also coming into my eye. I was able to see were it was going/coming from, it was just a bright ball of light. What does that mean? Has anyone else experinced that?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
double post
edit on 13-11-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

never seen balls of light,for me its like clouds of colors and energy,the energy i see with eyes open moves or looks different slightly than with eyes closed,is it the same energy i see with eyes closed im not sure,it must be,i should start seeing aura's soon as i was seeing rainbow light during meditation,about a week or 2 ago,i didnt meditate for a few days then the rainbow light stop appearing during meditation but was still able to see the purple green and yellow light,hmmm

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lol lucid, you make me laugh. Not as much as that band tho, they make me LMFAO! Know wich one I means?

Your doing really well for a part timer, I alsmost think you should be punished for it! haha, well I had dreams of other worlds last year, were really beautiful, bright, clean, tidy felt so different, although the dreams were crazy! I saw some images whilst meditation are they the same colour of the eye as in bright purple indigo?

Btw I dont think aga would of ever let me back there, its cool, I didnt need the negative vibes I got from there could do without. If anything they were putting me down and making me feel more insecure about myself and my meditation, theres a lot of other places to get help, guidance.

I felt a presence helping me last night, not sure who what it was though, love and respect to all, even those who kick ban me! Forgive them God for they no not what they do. Amen.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
haha your overreacting friend,anyway the energy coming out of the mirror into my eyes it's the same energy as when eyes closed it's just that when your 3rd eye is active after meditation it can be perceived with eyes open if staring at a mirror might even work without mirror if your staring at an object,look you would have been let back in for sure in ats global,you were drunk so it's your job to make amendments you don't have good reason to say what your saying,that's all I'm going to say because you'll end up not talking to me lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
In for technique.

dont be afraid of astral things, nothing can touch you.

yes they can...

'astral things' is energy and that energy can manifest in your reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
i am not trying to force anything. I have had some really cool experiences. what was so bad about the entities. the spiders like to sit on your face while you sleep. you can see them descend while you are getting tired in bed.

that is your fears.

the information triggered a fear. keep meditating and release all your fears then perhaps you will see some nice things.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I agree bad energy is a threat one needs protection,one can go insane if bad energy is allowed to manifest inside them

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Relax. The things you are seeing are always around you. The human eye only precives a slight bit of the whole universe. When certain centers of the brain are opened you will see more than normal. Stay calm, you see things, but the things that have been watching you from day 1 on earth are more surprised because you can finally see THEM. There is no good or evil in this effect, its just opening up more of the area around you. What you do with the knowlege of the events is for you alone. Just one more lesson to be learned along the path, which each person walks alone. By bringing in your own misconseptions of good or evil things, your simply rationalizing the events with the duality of your own self. Relax, don't forget to breath, and enjoy the experience. Nothing to be afraid of. Now if you go into the event fearful then your own thoughts will access the event and you will see weird stuff. But if your calm, relaxed without fear you will see the wonders that are always around us.

I learned this stuff in my last NDE. So my event really can't be taught to anyone. Unless your truly willing to face death and smile. No fear is the ticket.

my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join