It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by shilva00

i was fearful at the start also when i open my third eye,my third eye is working and active,but yet i didnt see any ghosts or scary stuff,and i dont want to either unless it happens,im not looking for it.im more appreciative that my intuition has increased,and im learning new things everyday for instance if your not seeing the colours anymore in meditation and not seeing the chi,then all you have to do is go to a reiki master to recharge you and fix your chakras then your fully regenerated

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
maybe they just a talk in our country.
im going to read the book on how it will open my 3rd eye. when i open it do i need to do more meditation?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shilva00

you will be fine don't worry,when you open your eye continue with meditation and make it stronger,if you don't practice a lot it will weaken and then u have to go to reiki master to reenergise yourself,don't have fear because there's nothing to be afraid of,I had no bad experiences

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The reason why this book scares people is becuase deep down they know that these techniques really work. unlike to fluff being regurgitated today. I would say it is like an ancestral memory.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
do i need to learn all of them on the book to work the 3rd eye?

i wanna learn the hidden under the 3rd eye

that why i want to learn how to open it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
From my experience you should attempt the 1st exercises late at night. If you are successful your dreams will be more vivid than anytime before. after this 1st exerices you should learn how to close the aura. This is nessesary becuase you will attract all sorts of astral parasites which will suck out your energythey are not intelligent but act like real world intestinal worms on your energy body. then do the fire cleaning using 90% rubbing alcohol then do the water drip on the arm.Then do the neti proceed with the throat friction after you have closed your aura. if you are successful you will begin to perceive in many different ways. keep doing the above list for a year.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

i could never find that fire exercise i asked you about pellian maybe im missing some pages or something or else becoming stupid lol

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
third eye is a great way to open yourself to evil things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

There is a purpose in taking this journey over the rainbow, to access your inner eye, insight, knowing, the crsytalline pineal, to transmit more of you, your Infinite Self and Light, and Connection to the Family of Light, Love, Goodness, or in short God. ...

Its not a journey that can be done with a divided heart, but sought in purity, cleaning up our act and house, simplifying, and striving to perfect service, is what creates the connection to the right channel, our Source. Because they use the Love Phone.

No matter what distractions are put forth, simply taking the time to become aware, and finding ways to become a gift to others, to bring forth into this world our Light, and Creator's Light, there is no more important task to raising frequency and bringing this world closer to its source, away from lower dimensional survival wake up calls, or the disaster frequency.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

You are right about the frequency match. However,this is the way we connect to True Source and Shine Our Lights, and The True Light.

Isaiah 12:3, "With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."

Isaiah 55:1 "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters"

Psalm 64:1 "O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water"

Psalm 42:1-2 "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"

Revelations 22:1 "the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb"

John 4:14 "Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life"

John 7:37 "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink"

edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, to start with lucid, I wasnt taking the **** as much as you think, like I've said I've been around for a while, and yes my eye is not open OK. If youd read my posts you'll understand that I said I was doign well even said how far I got then I fell off the hill. I wont come here and talk I know how things work! lol.

Hmm new guy sounds like a fake, lucid is your eye open? pm me if you can your experiences and like pellian thought you might of just opened it a little as I did. I did see visions before I went threw a big personal problem, quite a few maybe sent to me to stop me doing well, I believe people dont want me to succeed and they might even stopped me to succeed. Lucid my weakness is I cant go into detail about it all. You should understand all of you should if you know how the world works, etc. duh, lol

One question do you look all the way, middle of forehead or mid eyebrows or mid forehead jus above eyebrows?
I admit I was doing really well it seemed almost easy and natural to me, until I went threw hell literaly, homelessness etc, changed me, I met certain people from certain groups, learned a lot but all the time was edged off my pure path and thoughts that maybe helped me succeed in the first place?

All those who come here trying to change your minds, lmfao, wont work on me,, although following this thread unleashed some fear on me, I had my nose broken and got into a lot of bad situations etc that stoped me in my path. I am so gutted that I cant close my eyes and spin like before, I got as far as seeing images in purple, I had dreams of other worlds wich I believe exist I was maybe tested along the way, am I unpure so much that I cant go ahead? I know those who are real would know?????????

I was brought up religiosly, into hinduism, I know mantras wich maybe useful to some, search them and you will be less in the dark! I do have a lot of knowledge and believe that there is next to no limit to what can be achieved, I had a dream a long time ago where my dead grandmother told me what was possible and the dejavu knocked me for 6 few months ago.

I had a dream in wich tupac came to me and shared his knowledge of the world and told me what was possible, I had powers that were from a movie, I believe the possibilities. I had no idea then what the world really was or how it is controlled, all in the dreams came to be true today.

Lucid, seriously dont expect the whole truth nothing but the truth here!

Meditation, where to look?

in silence or with music? sometimes I feel I can draw a lot of energy from music to my chakras, I always work on the lower 3 to keep me grounded and use the lesser banishing rituals to protect me as well as prey etc.

Aum mantra works, try it before you meditate long aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu breath in then out mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm making aaaauuuuummmmmm

I actually got more mantras today will tell you how it goes.

Tongue going down throat?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

interesting story openeye,thanks for sharing,I'll start some mantras soon I have a book with a lot of mantras but didn't get around to those techniques yet,it's not important to have exact pinpoint of 3rd eye anywhere between eyebrows and middle of forhead,when it's open you will have a feeling of density,but it's actually a fine vibration that's perceived as a density,thank you friend

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Lucid its 17.12 under releasing into the elements. Eyeopen sorry to hear about your predicament. There are so many techniques in this book that it would take years to do them

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

thanks will check it out

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Don;t use a candle use a really big fire from your house burning down. just kidding lol

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I wouldn't settle for anything less than enlightenment if I had to burn my house down lol

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The fire exercise purfiies you in some way that visions are more clear. don;t overdo it becuase it will drain you of energy

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
should i do it at late night? open lights?

maybe i should write down the book cuz i cant use the computer at that time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Ah hem... don't mediate in your 3rd eye. People can go crazy when they play these games.

If they are not ready it can make one go crazy, but I don't think he actually opened his third eye. i think he read about a bunch of new age crap, and it freaked him out, so his mind is projecting images of what he thinks to be "evil entities". that's all it is, he scared himself.

My husband really did open his third eye and has experienced nothing evil about it. He doesn't see ghosts, goblins, or devil entities. he has just become aware of what's around him, and it took him a year for it to happen, it's a long process, and not something that happens over a month or a week. It takes along time, and yes it messes with your head. He was ready to do this though, so it wasn't so hard on him. What happens with him, he just receives messages. If he sits for awhile thinking on something he wants to know he gets the message.

This guy has no idea what he is talking about at all, I think he is a phoney!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by squandered
Ah hem... don't mediate in your 3rd eye. People can go crazy when they play these games.

If they are not ready it can make one go crazy, but I don't think he actually opened his third eye. i think he read about a bunch of new age crap, and it freaked him out, so his mind is projecting images of what he thinks to be "evil entities". that's all it is, he scared himself.

My husband really did open his third eye and has experienced nothing evil about it. He doesn't see ghosts, goblins, or devil entities. he has just become aware of what's around him, and it took him a year for it to happen, it's a long process, and not something that happens over a month or a week. It takes along time, and yes it messes with your head. He was ready to do this though, so it wasn't so hard on him. What happens with him, he just receives messages. If he sits for awhile thinking on something he wants to know he gets the message.

This guy has no idea what he is talking about at all, I think he is a phoney!

We are arguing about things we cannot prove in the physical worlds.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shilva00
should i do it at late night? open lights?

maybe i should write down the book cuz i cant use the computer at that time.

anytime is a good time to do the fire exercise. in fact it would shut down your third eye for a few weeks if you do it for an hour

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Like I said bad feeling about shiva, unless this is the only thread he read on it!

Lucid, suprised you havnt used mantras there very powerful. Google gayatri mantra, duno if you can pronounce it though. I got a few mantras now I use them all, I try and do 10 thoors and 10 auums every day to outloud that helps a lot, try and do it before you meditate, deep breath in then thhhhorrrrrrrrrrrrrr as you breath out, then auuummmmmmmmm. Apparently the Thoor is supposed to be used to awaken the eye for few days but I use it anyways.

Ok anyone use weed to give you some help? I use to and I think using it to gain a level or two until your confortable is good, also drink and smoke. Try using the smoke if you smoke to empty your mind before meditation, I use it anyways all the time I can, close your eyes, concentrate between the brows or look up, take in the smoke and say your taking in the energy from the smoke and world and sending to your third eye, then also target the problems worries, bad feeling, I say everything good bad and inbetween from my past present and future, then pause neutralise all your bad thoughts and feelings then blow them out.

Also I use it to cleanse purify locate open and energize my chakras, etc using the smoke and then also try working on groundign chakras, I do all 3 below and it gives you power to meditate. I believe meditation is about gaining the power and sending it to your eye, after that the wheels spinning and you need to concentrate.

There are other meds that can help, ashame its illegal to buy them here!

I use to picture myself flying before, I miss it, I felt the heat and the warmth, I had intuition, could sense feelings strong emotions, until one day I realised they had stopped working! I have always been say like the underdog and this last year I felt energetic, confident, intuitive, I could remember and hear words to songs and I never use to! I miss it all, for those to gain enlightenment is cool, but me its more to do with sorting out my mind body and soul, to be normal would be a miricle, to be better than others around me, quicker, smarter have that guidance is heaven. If I was perfectly healthy I would be ok, I could live, but I dont plan to if I dont get what I want, average health for me would be bliss, but perfect health, heaven! Then theres all that comes with it, enlightenment, will I ever achieve?
edit on 18-10-2011 by eyeopen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join