It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't recommend drinking alcohol or smoking weed,both scatter the brain and carry negative energy,definitely not wise at all,but mantras would be good I'll try them out,thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
you need to be a hermit to achieve enlightenment,and stay out of worldly affairs,carry a strong code of conduct,and meditate half of each day,be vegitarian,gather up lots of merit and righteousness,and any special power you gain or any phenomenon you get from meditation,not to become attached to it,you should egnore all the phenomenon and let it pass instead of delving and training your special powers just have nothing to do with it at all,if you can do all this then you will get enlightenment after 20 years or so,me personally cant do any of these things 100 percent, let alone 50 percent,so maybe I might do it in 50 years lol,if I get any powers I'll become addicted to them ha ha,I need to find a cave somewhere and lock myself in
edit on 18-10-2011 by lucid365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
who cares about enlightenment. You know what? when you die you will be more enlightened that the biggest guru. Life is not meant for sitting under a tree contemplating your navel. Don't you think that you are given life for a purpose? BTW

drugs distort the 3rd eye experience and anything seen under the influence cannot be trusted.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I care about enlightenment but at the same time I know it's nearly impossible to achieve so I'll settle for something less,but being enlightened on earth also carrys the benefits of becoming an immortal when you die as in it will stop you going back to the source when you die and being spit back into the pool of reincarnation to live life again losing your lessons that you learned in this life you could continue on with what you have already gained + enlightenment then you would be an ascended master living spiritually hoping from dimension to dimension at will so the theory goes not sure wether I would believe it or not but openeye asked about enlightenment thats why I went off on an enlightenment trail,hey pellian do you have an interest in awakening your kundalini at base of spine because it will happen one day to us with all this meditation were doing

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't think that there are such thing as ascended masters. It may be that you are compelled to reincarnate. The only thing that I think you gain from this meditation in the long after you die is when you come back here you will have a very easy time getting your skills back.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

how about kundalini energy?do you welcome it soon?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
are some of the sign when you see blue flashes and feel hot pins on your toes?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure theres lots of signs,I got a piercing feeling in my back yesterday for a couple of seconds,and I've seen the odd blue flash now that you mention it

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was actually dreaming when awake yesterday but I was extremely fatigued from nightshift

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I thought that blue flash thing was only me lol

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not trying hijack your thread, but can you take a read of my OP in this thread i made some time ago, it sounds like a similar experience.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I regretted revealing my third eye too

£60 fine for public urination HAHA!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Enlightenment is physically impossible living in the civilized world.

Most people cant even get past the 1st step. Self consciousness and physical appearance.

That is just the beginning and 99% of the people in civilization cant beat that, including myself, for I like to smell and look nice to the opposite sex. Beautiful women are hard to ignore especially when your ego tells you that you are attractive enough to get them =(

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Most people find themselves lucky being born in civilization when in fact your just in a never ending cycle of searching for happiness you can only find temporarily.

The lucky ones live in poverty. Its true. If you have a computer and are privileged enough to have nice things enlightenment can only be achieved later in life when you stop caring about material needs and are elderly.

Until then you will only find temporary happiness that fades in and out throughout life until you slow down and realize what is really important. Love.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey guys, hows you'll.

Lucid you have msn? message me if you want ill add you.

As for mantras tried any? Me im trying hard to get back to where I was, can you guys easily spin? then go threw hoops and see bright purple and make images? Have dreams of other worlds etc?

Try the thoorrr, 10 times a day out loud then aaaauuummm, looking middle of 4head, see how it goes. I personally believe im a bit clogged up!

lam, vam, ram, yam, ham, aum, ang, for chakras bottom going up. Search for mudras too they help, a lot.

still havnt read up after page 34 yet, lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
openeye if your feeling clogged up go to a good reiki master to revitalize you,when you close your eyes and he puts his hands on you,you will actually see the energy flowing through your 3rd eye,that's if it's open and I trust it is as your seeing the purple and your name is openeye lol,someone with a closed 3rd eye can't perceive this obviously

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Sounds like you need to read/watch the book/movie From Beyond. It's EXACTLY what you;re talking about and I mean word for word, also that technique could be perfected by someone and taught to everyone just saying hoarders never prosper lol

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
he gave us a book with years of techniques in it what you want him to do come over and give you private lessons ha ha

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Not trying hijack your thread, but can you take a read of my OP in this thread i made some time ago, it sounds like a similar experience.

Thanks.

Sorry, forgot the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

eyeopen I recommend you read Tao and longevity mind and body transformation,you can regain Heath with this book

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join