It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

+149 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Post the technique, what you may call "bothered" others will call enlightened. Please, do share the knowledge that you have come across.

+71 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Post the technique, what you may call "bothered" others will call enlightened. Please, do share the knowledge that you have come across.
What he said. ^

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

ok I say peove it tell us your immortal technique used for channeling the spirit world. I really dont want to sound like I am mocking you I am not.... I am truly interested I just need some proof. Otherwise thats a really bold statement you expect us all the ats users to believe. Thanx for your contribution....hope to hear some details of your powers and techniques ...if you cant tell youve been disproven? ....
edit on 23-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

+75 more 
link   

Well son, thank you for the concern for other people's safety. Could have just been done by not posting. You know, since you don't intend to answer the questions you know will be asked of ya. Good thinking.

link   
I'm also interested in hearing the technique. Techniques are discovered to be shared, keeping it to yourself would be kinda selfish. You may think that it could do some bad, but think about all of the good that could come from it.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
you are developing your awareness of spirit through your practice. i would suggest that you harness love in your heart (4th chakra) before opening your third eye, then youll attract love, rather than it being such a free-for-all amongst the spirits.

be well

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Why would you want to open your third eye? its basically asking for evil to smack you in the face.

link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

science itself NEEDS independent confirmation..
post the process

edit on 3/23/11 by darrman because: satisfaction .... brings us back...

link   
Share the technique please.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself, as it were. Which I have none of

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Very interesting. I would be interested in knowing what this exercise is...could you PM me please? Also, is this a religious technique?

+57 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I saw God yesterday, but I won't tell you where. He's all mine

We are all adults here, if I need an evil entity to take hold of my spirit, then that is my choosing.

No technique = a full load of BS

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xamonymous

i bet HE never comes back....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ah hem... don't mediate in your 3rd eye. People can go crazy when they play these games.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
this is just funny how someone can lead others on.....good thread idea though .....but yea FAIL
edit on 23-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Water, breads, crackers and peanut butter may be all you can eat for a while. Stay away from things where life decays (cooked foods, yogurt).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Never mind that is for magical senses.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Focusing too much on one chakra is not good. You can cause an imbalance. The energy you are circulating through your body can heat up your vital organs as well and cause hallucinations when directed towards the head. I dont know how advanced your technique is but Ive been told your symptoms are fairly normal. I dont know what your doing though.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

This is reserved for the world of the shaman. Not for the faint of heart.

Be careful, now you are going to need to hold on. The ride is going to get bumpy and you cant go back.

Don't enter the world of the shaman if you are not prepared.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the world of the shaman please do explain

I'll post the technique as soon as i get this thread started we start discussing.

I want answers please.
edit on 23-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join