It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i just discovered a new technique. after you have done the meditation in the book. now go scry into a black mirror at night. stare at it like you would trying to read auras. This brings out the development in the third eye to other structures in the brain that are more physical giving you enhanced clairvoyiance

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
just started seeing rainbows during meditation,now it's purple space and rainbows,anyone see rainbows?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i think you opened up your heart

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

That means to join the hemispheres. Seek the sun, and let in the corners of your eyes or gaze carefully after dawn or before dusk. Listen to isotopes.

Rainbow bridge. The sun also bestows the colored rays we need, like the Chakras,

Isochronic tone stimulation: Pineal Gland (30min)

This one stimulates different parts of the brain, I had back, lobal, and various sections felt, activated. And quite an influx of energy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Unity, lucid send me your emails, I cant send messages, I'd like to chat to you.

My eyes hmm, a lil open maybe,

I have 5 goals

1 seeing hoops
2 feeling the sensation
3 seeing purple
4 spinning
5 bright purple and warmth then all else

but can these be seen with eye closed, but during meditation?

Mantras work, I think key is using things to energize, eg putting hands infront of forehead etc energises,

try this one then say it like I say it

its hard, lol

Auuummmm

actually cant put it here, its deep, i'l give to those who I trust, ask if you want mantras

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

Well said. The energies are important to harness before the door is opened. When I was a younger man I tried to open my thired eye before I was ready.

I was almost lost. I quit. Now when I do anything which expands my mind I go very slowly.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

its raining here the past 2 weeks unity99,no hope of me catching any rays soon lol,will download some isotope tunes

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

any mantra's ill do will be silently in my head as my family would think im gone insane lol,besides i do my meditation in the night only as no privacy in my house,the kids run wild all day lol,also it says in a sutra somewhere that the silent mantra's are 1000 times more powerful than the audio ones from your mouth,so they say anyway,when are you going to be able to private message lol seems like your bursting to compare progress lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it's a sign that I should join my hemispheres? Or that I have already joined them?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

really opened the heart? I sure hope so,although I have not read anywhere that there's a connection between rainbows and heart chakra but then again didn't read up much about the heart chakra,anyone else experience seeing rainbows while meditating,seems like the purple could be mixing in with the green and yellow creating stripes of rainbow hmmmm

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You opened your third eye and regretted it? Huh. Sure wish I could have that problem. I've been trying to open mine forever and nothing has worked.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gizmohawk69

how long have you been trying to open it?and what have you tried so far?I managed to open mine in 3 weeks!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
omg everyone so slow to reply ZZZZzzzzzzzzz lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I havnt had enough time between times to do all the things I need to do, lol.

I have the same problem Lucid, I cant always do it when I want I have distractions here too, lol. Little ones that run around and cry for no reason. thank god its night, lol.

the mantras are good, but tis about using one wich works best for you, I use them all, sometimes I get more from one mantra then another the day after, other times I want peace and quiet. I have an OHMM countiuously playing in my earphones too.

I believe my eyes opening slowly, I can fell more power when I concentrate there but its gettign harder.

After I broke my nose I couldnt meditate at night as the pressure really hurt under the nose bridge, but now I felt it crack the other day and its scarry again, I meditate ok at night, when Im laying down in bed and the vibrations occur they get painful and unstoppable, to point where I think its gona rub and my nose might fly off, mayeb due to nightmares as well!

Can some one explain the vibrations and the jaw movements wich are very stiff? why do they happen and what is behind the bridge of the eye? eg under the nasal bone area?

Lucid, its not a race, I'll help those I can, I wish to help others as I know what it has been like for me as many times I've been doing well in the last couple years then, back to the start and every time I've carried on and on, so whatever you do dont give up.

Add little things to the routine. Saying Ohhmm aloud 10 minutes in morning and night will help. try it before meditation, as for me I find I have to look up focus, take my time then after all the jaw movement etc it comes ......

jai shri krishna

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hi openeye catch you on agarta's atsglobal sometime,your never there when I'm online lol

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeopen

sounds good the combinations of meditations your doing,why is it sore when you meditate? Because of the previously broken nose? also the stiff jaw,it's becoming stiff because of meditation or a previous accident?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I recently started to see rainbows while meditating. This is new for me, and I have been meditating for years. I would be interested to know what the significance is.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bicyclesophie

I would also be very interested to know,it definitely means one has upgraded ones meditation in some sort of way,never had I seen it been mentioned in books,it seems like a mixture of all the chakras but I'm just blindly guessing

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

mixture of all the colors of the chakras I mean

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes, staring into the mirror soon after meditating shows is very interesting. When I do it my face becomes destorted to the point that I see several other faces. I believe the book says that this is a way of either seeing your true spirtual advisor, or your faces from past lives.

Regardless, if you focus your actual vision of your third eye in reflection you will be amazed. I saw spirals of rainbow colored light being emitted from my third eye. It was amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join