It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I concur with this. It works very well. Thanks for adding it in.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am also doing a technique where you fill a pot of water put your head in and look sideways and up and down. this also increases perception.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

yeahhhh cool love new techniques that are easy great stuff,the glass of water trick sounds familiar I'll try it out,I'm not sure about the pot of water one,I might boil the water I heard if you do it you will get this intense burning sensation all over your head and you will start to shed your old skin and left with pink spiritual skin he he

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

hi pellian,a question about the pot of water,does one charge up the pot of water the same as doing it with the glass so that the energy in the water permeates your head when your head is submerged?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has ordered any of the courses that is offered by the Clairvision school? I would practically never even consider buying this type of thing, but given the experiences I have had using their techniques, I am thinking that I may now.

Anyone have any input on the subject?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

I was close to going on a clairvision course in ireland but the dates where limited and never suited my my free days,there also expensive and they would just cover exercises done in the book which were already quite capable of doing ourselves,they also teach past life regression,IMO I think the book is good enough to teach you,I would recommend do become a master in reiki it would benefit meditation in a big way for unblocking any blocks one has and for increasing ones energy,when I get the money I'll complete reiki 1 2 3 and master level,there's also kundalini reiki,which sounds quite interesting

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I bought the first one just to check it out. I will let you know how it goes. Also, I was under the impression that you couldn't do workshops without taking some of the on-line courses. Is that not the case?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

no thats not the case yoyoma15,theres about 2 or 3 workshops a year here in dublin ireland,one is usually the third eye opening workshop it lasts for couple of days,then theres a past life regression course too,i never checked out the online courses,i wouldnt get stuck on clairvision techniques or just stick with clairvision stuff,the 3rd eye is just one of the chakras,i suppose its no harm to fixate on clairvision for a while but i wouldnt stay fixated on them for a long time,better to try out different techniques and ideas and whatever works for you,keep them techniques,yourself would be your best teacher,some of the techniques in clairvision are just a bit mental lol,but thats my opinion,whatever you think yourself lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Actually Chunyi Lin uses water for his phone healings -- so he has you hold a glass of water by the phone and then he charges the water with healing energy and then you drink the water. But also he said that he charged up this whole jug of water for this lady with severe disease. The doctor had given her two months to live but then she was relying on Chunyi Lin's phone healings and then drinking the water between the phone healings --- keeping it in her frig. So then she lived many months after the doctors said she would die. But then her husband freaked about her drinking energy water and he insisted that she could no longer drink the energy charged water from the frig. So then she died soon after that.

But in Taoism it's called Yin-Yang Water -- you stir half hot and half cold water together in a vortex and then put your hand over it to charge it up. Then you can test the ph of the water before and after and see how the taste also changes. If you read "Open the Dragon Gate" the biography of Taoist master Wang Liping he also discusses the yin-yang healing water.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

ah open the dragon gate,will read it sometime,I've read cultivating stillness and Tao and longevity,mind body transformtaion,do you believe that you should not lose your jing? What other books you recommend for me?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid2012

I would stick with only one system and maybe integrate techniques from another. I have an even better technique. Get some red tape and put on the doorway on the sides. When you pass through you affirm each time that your perception is growing every time you go through that one way. Walking through a gate or doorway in the physical realm can invite new openings of perception for yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This is the best book for training www....(nolink)/?1owotofjjzr It takes a long time to study it and understand it but every word counts. Unfortunately Master Nan, Huai-chin's early books are out of print - I read those several times each -- Working Towards Enlightenment and Reaching Enlightenment. But best of all is to get the phone healing from Chunyi Lin -- it feels like a laser in your body. Then ask him what your major energy blockages are. springforestqigong.com... - check out the healing testimonial videos and medical research, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

thanks fulllotusqigong,I had in mind to buy working towards enlightenment,about the healing and unblocking by telephone,is it similar to reiki healing or much more powerful,I had reiki before and it made a difference but was not like a laser inside

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

well I suppose there are some powerful reiki healers but qigong master Chunyi Lin is very "wonderful." haha. I wanted to say he was the most powerful qigong master in the U.S. but he said I couldn't say that but I could say he's very wonderful. haha.

So anyway I have lots of stories about his healing energy. But there's many amazing testimonials on his website -- people healed of late-term cancer, M.S., epilepsy, Parkinsons, and he's told stories how he healed paralysis, deafness, HIV positive.

Chunyi lin spent seven weeks in a cave in full lotus taking no water, no food and sleep the whole time. I think he did it through qigongmaster.com...

Chunyi Lin also trained three months at Shaolin monastery -- doing the two hours of pole horse stance non-stop every day -- keeping the thighs flat.

Anyway so now the Mayo clinic has confirmed his external qi healing treats chronic pain that was not treatable by Western medicine -- so this is "gold standard" science research -- randomized controlled. So it changes science because it proves external qi energy.

Of course this is a huge discovery but the "skeptics" claim that the healing testimonies are false or subjective and that even the Mayo Clinic study is not rigorous enough. haha. So the PZ Myers science blog then says spring forest qigong is fake. I'm amazed at the denial going on -- I mean even theparacast forum calls itself the "gold standard" of paranormal radio but when I pointed out the "gold standard" science research about spring forest qigong the threat was shut down and it was claimed I was "pandering." haha. Of course I proved I wasn't selling anything. Then this Atheist website tried to debunk the Mayo Clinic study so I responded to that -- saying how there needed to be a placebo effect but that's just a term. If you want to call "qi" a placebo and it still heals long-term chronic pain that go ahead and call it whatever you want! haha.

So yeah in qigong there's jing and qi and shen -- shen is the laser holographic energy. It's the rarest kind of transmission. It goes deep into the heart for healing deep conditions.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

very interesting fulllotusqigong,I'll try out the call to that master,when I got reiki last time it was seichim,because I have 3rd eye open and can see energy while meditating,I was able to see the energy from the reiki build up in my 3rd eye and fluctuate rapidly,there was no doubts left as I could actually see the energy with eyes closed,there's lots of tai chi classes around my neighborhood but no qigong,do you practice spring forest qigong?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I did intensive training in Spring Forest Qigong to finish my masters degree in 2001. I have a ton of articles online about follow up research I've done. Then I wrote a book about my research based on my qigong training connected it to a non-western music model -- it's got 725 scholarly foot notes -- for free download here: www.filejumbo.com...

So then I got my first phone healing about a month ago from Chunyi Lin -- and I was able to ask him lots of questions and so I stopped doing my third eye healing transmissions -- what I call "flexing the pineal gland." He said I needed to store the energy in my lower tan tien instead so I could build up my chi for stronger healing abilities like I had ten years ago when I did it for graduate credit to finish my masters degree. haha.

Chunyi Lin though did say I had an enlightenment experience and then I stopped training because the energy was too powerful. then he stuck his finger to my forehead and he shot laser energy into the center of my brain -- after that I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain.

Chunyi Lin says if you want to know if someone is a real energy master just see how long they can sit in full lotus in ease. So that's what I rely on for my practice -- otherwise people get easily confused by mental concepts and imagination. I say just sit in full lotus. Two hours non-stop not missing a day is the minimum required of full lotus training to become an energy master healer.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

what is a lower tan tien?
edit on 17-12-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

It's considered two inches below and behind the navel. It is in the center below the kidneys, navel and above the sacrum -- the center of the yellow triangle www.naturalwaytaichi.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

hi fulllotusqigong,do you think its ok if i join any old tai chi class,or would i need to to specifically find a qigong class? can it be any old qigong class or would it need to be spring forest? thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hey if you have a quiet place to practice where you're not harrassed for meditating then you sure are lucky! haha. Actually Chunyi Lin has set it up as a self-learning course so anyone around the world can practice without needing to fly to Minnesota to take his classes from him in person. Although you can also get phone healings and this would charge you up with the laser shakti shen energy. Anyway so the self-learning course is online from either springforestqigong.com... for the various other places the internet offers these things. haha. I did the classes in person, of course, living in Minnesota, but the energy got too strong too fast! So now I've spent the last ten years stuck in between the spiritual third eye realm and the material mundane realm so I just have to keep practicing. I mean after the third eye is permanently magnetized with bliss there is no turning back. I stopped practicing a few months to see if it might go away. haha. I have no regrets but most people don't consider qi energy to be real so if I say how I need to meditate all the time and be on a special diet, etc. then it kind of does not register. Still after finally getting a phone healing then I learned to stop flexing my pineal gland and to start storing up my energy in the lower tan tien. So now I am already doing better and it's just been a month. So I am very happy about this. Hopefully I can build up my energy to where it was ten years ago -- but watch out! It is very powerful. haha. I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her head without touching her. Then I also healed my mom so she no longer needed surgical stockings nor to elevate her legs all the time. So that was awesome. Spring Forest Qigong has done amazing healing and it is very simple -- anyone can practice it even if they are paralyzed. But it is also designed to rapidly increase the energy as it's based on the real alchemical training. Chunyi Lin's emphasis is the universal love energy and he has lots of free podcasts online. I'll post the links for those.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Here's a new blog talk Chunyi Lin podcast interview - new to me at least. haha. Enjoy.

For other Chunyi Lin podcast interviews:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

www.thetaobums.com.../topic/15058-new-chunyi-lin-podcast/

www.brainsturbator.com...

edit on 18-12-2011 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join