It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

great stuff,will check all the links out cheers!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Hey I got your PMS but ats didn't let me respond. haha. Maybe 'cuz I'm newly registered? Or maybe it's a conspiracy. I have a blog though if you want to post comments there or have further contact -- naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hi Lucid -- got your pM -- sorry but I am not allowed to reply. Not sure why. Says I can only PM the staff or something.

Anyway so yeah charcoal is taken to clean out the system -- I used it to purify my system through ionization -- but I took the wrong kind of charcoal. Also I didn't take enough water as it absorbs water and it has to be super small size charcoal but mine was not. haha. It was an experiment that went way wrong as I detailed on my blog. haha.

Tai Chi -- traditionally was called Tai Gong as part of Taoist energy alchemy. But now Tai Chi is Tai Chi Chuan as a sports martial training. So the alchemy energy cultivation is not the same as sports training but Tai Chi can be taught as spiritual energy cultivation. Actually Chunyi Lin also does Tai Chi but his focus is the qigong healing -- the qigong masters use shen or the laser energy through the third eye while Tai Chi focuses on qi or electromagnetic energy through the hands, etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

how about I do this course?
it's says it qigong,it's the only course I could find in dublin Ireland the rest are tai chi
taichi-ireland.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I can't believe how superstitious some of the people on this website are. There is no such thing as spirits and ghost, they do no exist. All that has happened is the exercise you did released excessive amounts of certain chemical in your brain. This caused you to hallucinate. But some of our superstitious members concluded these hallucinations are ghost and spirits.

All this is is something that effects the chemical in your brain, nothing more. Before doing it I think it would be wise to actually understand how safe it is. Which many of you never did and now you might have ruined your life. I am not being condescending, I almost made the same mistake about 2 years ago long before this thread. Fortunately I did not do it enough to cause problems. I recommend anyone that also like me is interested in this subject begin searching for info on its dangers and starts posting what you find in this threadause problems.

I think it would be best to redirect this thread in a new direction. Lets focus on the health risk and dangers associated with this. I searched pro quest for scientific data on this and did not find anything. I recommend anyone that also like me is interested in this subject begin searching for info on its dangers and starts posting what you find in this thread. I think this would be better than talking about things like "purifying yourself from the evil spirits" and other non sense. Here is something I found.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-1-2012 by NakedAlbino because: colors being added

edit on 4-1-2012 by NakedAlbino because: spelling mistakes

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I never seen any ghosts or entities,only energy,past 9 months all I see is energy,it's 3rd eye emissions I'm experiencing,although I do believe in ghosts and spirits but I never see them,just the energy I see,I'm in perfect health,now that I've opened and exercised my third eye I'll move onto meditating on the dantein below the navel,I'll store energy here instead of concintrating the energy on the third eye,it seems some people just see the energy while others just keeping seeing spirits and entities

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
I never seen any ghosts or entities,only energy,past 9 months all I see is energy,it's 3rd eye emissions I'm experiencing,although I do believe in ghosts and spirits but I never see them,just the energy I see,I'm in perfect health,now that I've opened and exercised my third eye I'll move onto meditating on the dantein below the navel,I'll store energy here instead of concintrating the energy on the third eye,it seems some people just see the energy while others just keeping seeing spirits and entities

How do you know your seeing energy and not hallucinating?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
the energy that I'm seeing is not there where I'm seeing it, its energy coming off my pineal gland,if you do breath work while meditating(throat friction) it generates energy in the third eye(pineal gland) and it gives you the impression that you can see the energy infront of you,if I have my eyes closed I see the energy,if I have my eyes open I see the energy,this is how I know it's not infront of me,it's just the pineal gland is interlaced with normal vision so it overlaps what it sees onto your ordinary vision,so if I see lots of energy it must mean I'm doing well with meditation,if I don't see much or none at all it must mean I'm not doing so well and I'm low on generating energy or have a blockage,so the energy I'm seeing is internal but looks like its infront of me
edit on 5-1-2012 by lucid365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Do not Post the technique! The fact is that there are diabolical entities that can and will attach, or enter an open field into our dimension. I realize that, as a new member, I am opening myself up to ridicule with this reply...BUT,the same discernment that you heeded with your decisions, compel mine. I have personal experience with darkness and I speak to you truth. You must renounce the activity you explored, in the Name of the only authority these beings are subject to, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living G-d. I would be happy to communicate any help, but suffice to say, speak aloud and articulate clearly your renounciation by the authority given you by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ and the power of His Name.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnabs

he already posted the book with about 300 exercises in it,so it's like ghostbusters now I can see the big marsh mellow man stomping down the street,lol,maybe I'm not seeing the entities as I'm protected by the blood of Jesus Christ as I'm saved,it's a possibility,like a bullet proof vest,spiritual protection yeahhh man,the best of both realities,messing with third eye and being saved lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
wanna go see The Devil Within? I can't find anyone that cares to sit through it. They're scared. It is from my personal experiences that love to encounter devils/demons...problem is that they won't manifest before me any longer. The changes occured when I committed treason with hell, my former substantiated "stomping grounds".
Pentagrams, astral projection, incantations, you know what I mean??? No, of course you don't. I thought that the web site continuity was, "DENY IGNORANCE". (things that make me go..."humm...")

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnabs

no I'd rather not see the devil,or any entity that's not of the light,and so far I've not seen any demons entities,prob because I have not been messing around with the dark arts like you,I'd stay well away from incantations/pentagrams/black magic id prefare to stay positive and speed up my viberational frequency maybe to see higher worlds

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

I am sorry lucid, but I keep hearing about how people are hurt by this technique. You seem to be powerfully under its influence, and I am afraid something bad is going to happen to you. I say this because I keep hearing about this does bad things to people.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NakedAlbino

what bad could happen? I'm nearly a year now meditating on my third eye,nothing bad happened,I'm moving onto my tantien below the navel I passed a stage now I go onto the next stage,there is some people who see a lot of crazy stuff with there third eye,I'm not one of them,statistically around the world most people with opened third eyes are fine,at one stage if your a meditator your third eye will open so stop centering on this technique,theres hundreds of techniques there all safe if your mind is not weak

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I see you just signed up. One clue there dude - check the forum titles. This is the Paranormal Forum.

Unless your trolling, in which case I imagine your right where you want to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365

what bad could happen? I'm nearly a year now meditating on my third eye,nothing bad happened,I'm moving onto my tantien below the navel I passed a stage now I go onto the next stage,there is some people who see a lot of crazy stuff with there third eye,I'm not one of them,statistically around the world most people with opened third eyes are fine,at one stage if your a meditator your third eye will open so stop centering on this technique,theres hundreds of techniques there all safe if your mind is not weak

nothing 'bad' so to say...but you can prolong a further understanding once you can get past the desire to fulfill the experiences of 'self'. you, being of the creator, are a creator, creating and experiencing all at once. there is no need to use techniques or rituals ect to further understanding in things of spirit but it serves more in the nature of flesh and this illusion....everything we create, is also then an illusion.

experiences or visions...are a personal creation by us. what we see or experience is like a window into our unconsciousness as well as are draped in our personal preconceived images that we may be attracted to or dislike even.

there is a saying in the eastern practices of where one can get 'stuck' in the saintly phase of experiences. experiences/emanating ourselves into a creation or of a creation, fills the self/individual phase of being so much that it can become a place where we get stuck in living for the self and not seeing that.

when someone experiences something of a darker nature, this shows a preconceived idea or image that has at some time bothered them and it may be a unconscious thing. mostly experiences are birthed through peoples preconceived beliefs or personal desires, reflecting a deep part of themselves as a phase of being.

we know that there is oneness, that we are all a part of a greater whole-so in a way this is not our true self or nature here in the flesh, experiencing separation. our experiences, dreams, visions, are expressions of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It always makes me laugh when people who refuse to try a technique because of its "danger" preach to others that it is wrong. The simple truth is, you have no idea what it is your talking about, because you refuse to try it. The video you posted said absolutely nothing about dangers meditation poses, and even attempts to seperate Hindu meditation(which encompuses third eye chakra techniques) from western esoteric attempts of spirtuality. I

Meditation has been great for me in all ways. It has nothing to do with Ghosts or spirits, just understanding and energy. Try it, sounds like you may need it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnabs

I think you have this meditation technique confused with some occult magical wiccan theories. It isn't. Personally, one of the reasons I am looking into this type of information is because I am so tired of having christians try to force their warped theories of religion9unsolicited, i may add) down my thoat every chance they get.

Religious Trolls are the absolute worst.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15

It always makes me laugh when people who refuse to try a technique because of its "danger" preach to others that it is wrong. The simple truth is, you have no idea what it is your talking about, because you refuse to try it. The video you posted said absolutely nothing about dangers meditation poses, and even attempts to seperate Hindu meditation(which encompuses third eye chakra techniques) from western esoteric attempts of spirtuality. I

Meditation has been great for me in all ways. It has nothing to do with Ghosts or spirits, just understanding and energy. Try it, sounds like you may need it.

Your post demonstrates that you misunderstood me. And because of this you are making it seem like I said things that I never said, which is not very nice. When did I say its wrong? Show me in my post where I said that I would like to see it. You wont be able to because I never did. In fact I am fascinated by this, I read this whole thread, and I have the author's book coming in the mail which I plan on reading and using. Just need to finish my last year of college first, because I am afraid this will interfere with my thinking abilities. I think this is one of the best ways to meditate. I think what you guys are seeing is hallucinations and not is not real. But that has nothing to do with whether I think the techni I think what you guys are seeing is hallucinations and not is not real. But that has nothing to do with whether I think the technique works. que works. It makes people happier, which I think is enough to be a good meditation. I was just trying to be helpful and make people question what they are seeing instead of automatically assuming they saw a ghost. Whats wrong with that? By the way how does this technique effect the way people feel in terms of being happy?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here is another book on the subject, which I have not read yet but it has good reviews. Awakening the Third Eye: Discovering the True Essence of Recapitulation. Lujan Matus is the author.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join