It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Yeah the third eye is actually the pineal gland in the center of the head. It takes some serious practice to be able to feel the pineal gland.

So the middle of the forehead is the beginning step to opening up the third eye.

The foundation technique is called the microcosmic orbit or small universe -- get this practice c.d. here

or here

So that is very easy yet a very powerful practice. you can read about it here scribd book on microcosmic orbit introduction practice

Basically this is to transform your body to open up your third eye -- so at first there is blissful heat below and behind the belly and the kidneys get real hot and then the thymus gets real hot and then the electromagnetic energy increases -- this is chi or prana energy.

So you have to be celibate for three months -- no emissions -- so you have to control your dreams and thoughts.

If you can sit in full lotus that is the easiest way to burn off your lower body neurohormones into electromagnetic energy.

So then when the electromagnetic energy is strong enough then the center of the head gets hot like on fire and that is when you open up the third eye.

At that point you have paranormal powers -- the top of the head pulsates and gets soft and opens up like when a baby -- and the whole body is filled with electromagnetic fields.

You can go without food -- this is called "bigu" -- or energy feasting - the center of the hands and feet pulsate with electromagnetic energy so you don't need to breath with the lungs much at all -- the electromagnetic energy also creates water so you can go without water.

So then this site here qigongmaster teaches going without sleep, food and water for a month -- you sit in full lotus yoga position and meditate with the third eye fully open so that there is bright holographic light and your spirit travels into heaven.

So that is obviously very rare -- probably just maybe a dozen people on earth - -most of them in the mountains meditating still to further transform their body to create the "yang spirit" or bilocation of another physical body.

Anyway it's best to get the laser love transmissions of the holographic energy from a real energy master -- which is very rare -- but you can call the springforestqigong.com... to get phone healings -- check out the testimonials of all the people healed of serious diseases, etc.

So once you get the energy transmission from a real master that can send energy even over the phone -- it feels like a laser -- then you keep meditating and it will be much easier to build up your energy.

O.K. have fun with the practice. The energy master also touches his finger to your forehead to open up the third eye and this shoots the laser energy into the center of your head. But also the energy master will work to open up your third eye from a distance and then the center of your brain will be on fire as the channels are opened up.

After that the center of your brain is permanently having magnetic bliss and also creates and transmits electromagnetic energy for spiritual healing and powers from the heart love energy.

So morality is the most important practice -- virtue of the heart -- since it has to be relaxed positive thinking to open up the third eye as it's based on resonance. So the more advanced then all thoughts must be controlled as any negative thoughts cause bad energy that then bounces back to you twice as hard. haha. You can feel any pain caused to others, etc. as the third eye extends your perceptions outside of your body and reality is holographic -- so you can feel other peoples' emotions inside your own body and you can know peoples' secret intentions just by reading their energy, etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I had open my third eye too.
No joke!
I swear I had one time close eye see colorful HD sight .if I lie I must blind.car crash me and go to hell forever.
My english so bad. The article isn't type with myself. I just use google free web machine translation to translate my original chinese article.so it has many wong translation.sorry if my article confuse you.If you know chinese. please go to this web 22 floor to know my right meaning.tieba.baidu.com...
Since November 9, 2010. European Hadron Collider completion of a lead ion collision experiments. Morning about 9:00 my eyes closed, I suddenly saw the landscape. Forehead nasal every day feel like a hand of two magnets at both endswith a strong line and excluded to the touch when the rebound to open. brain to hear the sizzle.
Share complete description
I wear glasses, but close my eyes and see the picture very clear details. Exactly no myopia. Fully with us ordinary people usually open the eyes to see things exactly the same feeling. but when I close my eye to see the sight clearly feel the center of the screen can not see the transparent vertical tip lemon shape.
November 9, 2010 about 9a.m I hit the right side of the bed close myeyes. Involuntary silently continue to speak about my experience. Brain think. Imports involuntary action. Talked about the seven born to now profoundlyexperience memory. I say all the experience no sound of each finished immediately speak no sound 'no'. whole body suddenly feel kind of like the fear of heights, imagine what will happen in the height fear sank about. the middle of the forehead, eyebrow feel astraight fine-line the middle of the continuing kept very high speed turn left right left right move no stop. to form a vertical pointed lemon shape and fine-line fixed sweep to sweep to shock forehead eyebrow middle of the skin. see the screen and then think about the fine-line about vibrationthe remaining width of about the shape of the screen lemon after lemon shape about the width of the smaller force for the other screen, each screen are the brain to think about change. turn a blind eye to the screen from the first one to think about smaller point. no change. see the screen process to playabout the straight fine-line continuous vibration to form a lemon shape. each image show about 2 to 3 seconds. a total of close my eyes to see a number of different high-altitude city no see my nose tip.I remember a sky is eve. some blue skyBaiyun high-rise. a church.
Began my forehead nasal cavity every day feel our fingers put two magnets of the same polarity to each other together - from the row fold immediately separate the kind of middle of the finger on the touch. Brain to hear the detailed sizzle.
Analogy, it seems to take a round rubber root cut half the remaining half of the rubber roots. Vertically attached to the middle of the two eyebrows skin. Hold down the middle of the half rubber root no stop and move around the skin friction. See a super-HD landscape photos. middle of the photo, a transparent rubber root move transparent objects. read all the photos. forehead daily Post a large magnet Arctic close to another one magnet Arctic. bounce in advance to issue a TV snow picturethe voice

Currently to only tried once with eyes closed to see the color landscape

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
So morality is the most important practice -- virtue of the heart -- since it has to be relaxed positive thinking to open up the third eye as it's based on resonance. So the more advanced then all thoughts must be controlled as any negative thoughts cause bad energy that then bounces back to you twice as hard. haha. You can feel any pain caused to others, etc. as the third eye extends your perceptions outside of your body and reality is holographic -- so you can feel other peoples' emotions inside your own body and you can know peoples' secret intentions just by reading their energy, etc.

Can you elaborate a little more about that part?

When you say reality is holographic are you referring to the fact that all parts of a holograph contain the information about the whole?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yeah -- the book to read is Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe as qigong master Chunyi Lin read that book and said this is what it's like for energy masters.

Anyway Talbot was just doing research but as a kid he had poltergeist phenomenon so that's why he did this research.

Talbot also wrote some amazing vampire illuminati novels - considered the secret best in that genre -- "The Delicate Dependancy" - -out of print so the paperback is about $50. haha.

Anyway so with the "spirit molecule" activated of the heart-mind there is a rainbow vortex as the astral body -- so that any thoughts we have based on external perceptions are actually just a reflection of our internal energy blockage -- so that at the speed of light the energy blockages are the subconscious symptoms of future learning.

Morris Berman pointed this out in his books on mysticism and science and the secret history of the West -- for example how memory is activated by changing the body position. So when a person is trying to remember something it doesn't work since memory is right brain dominant. But then the person changes their body position and it dislodges the energy blockage and suddenly they get the answer they were looking for.

The same can happen for the future -- if we have a very deep subconscious desire and then we focus our mind so much that our body is transformed -- with our reproductive energy sublimated and then turned into electromagnetic energy -- then this actually bends spacetime to go into the future probabilities. In other words we get a precognitive vision that can come true in detail -- three years later -- as I had happen.

In the quantum realm the future is super-imposed with the past holographically so that memory is not stored in space but rather as time-frequency uncertainty. So then consciousness is this infinite spacetime vortex that creates the rainbow astral spirit body and since the infinite spacetime vortex -- it is entangled holographically -- like the white hole/black hole concept.

This can not be measured by technology but by listening deeply then this resonates with consciousness itself as our true self -- this is why it's called the Emptiness in Taoism or Nirvana in Buddhism -- or impersonal awareness in Vedic philosophy -- you find this also in mystic Christianity by the monk-saints and then it's in the secret societies in the West.

You can get the energy transmission from Chunyi Lin -- he calls the rainbow vortex the Level 4 class of Spring Forest Qigong for the deep bone healing as the piezoelectric liquid crystal transduction -- or else people can have the "spirit molecule" experience if they travel to the Mind of Earth -- the Amazon rainforest or go to Gabon in Africa, etc. But the original human culture, the Bushmen, for 90% of human history, used the trance dance training by the males to heal the females -- transmitting holographic electromagnetic energy -- called !Xia.

This then spread throughout the world as the secret trance dance shamanic third eye training.

So basically these energy masters have transcended death by building up and storing the electromagnetic energy in their body -- it's stored below and behind the navel where the parasympathetic vagus nerve connects with the life force energy and serotonin.

So then the electromagnetic focus of a person is their subconscious spirit focus but it needs to be consciously sublimated and ionized or purified by the left side vagus nerve connecting to the heart-mind.

So when a person dies their electrochemical emotional blockages then connect to the light-spirit energy to create the wandering ghost on Earth which is then a type of Hell experience. The energy masters actually heal the dead spirits just as much as they heal alive people because the emotional blockages of alive people also continue after death -- so that is the holographic reality. Left brain dominant modern people can not see the holographic light spirit energy but our bodies actually are made of light energy and when we die then we see our spirits leaving our body.

So the Tibetan monks then see what part of the body gets cold last -- stays warm -- that indicates where the light spirit left the body and determines if the person goes to heaven or to hell -- if their electromagnetic spirit was stuck in their lower body from electrochemical emotional blockages (energy not sublimated) then the person goes to hell. But if the person has good intentions that means their electrochemical energy is sublimated up to the brain and then down to the heart and the heart turns it into electromagnetic energy that then powers the spirit into heaven -- which is a higher frequency of energy.

So the lower body chakras are lower frequency energy -- longer wavelength as longer time -- so it's red and then the higher frequency chakra is blue as smaller wavelength, shorter time. The golden aura is the harmonizing of the hell energy into heaven energy -- to create the "yang spirit" as physical bilocation -- transforming the bone piezoelectric energy into light energy as alchemy. So this is from the black or Emptiness as lack of light as will power or pure electrochemical kidney energy turning into red energy that combines with the purple/blue (pancreas) and yellow (good intentions), and the white of the lungs as courage from the sadness creating compassion of the heart as gold energy. Green from the liver as wisdom energy encircles the whole process as the universe energy of spiritual growth.

Magnesium is a photoreceptor -- so green in chlorophyll takes photons as spirit energy and turns it into electrons as chi or prana energy to power the spirit. So the emotions are actually vibrations of the body's organs and the light we see reflects the organ health. As Chunyi Lin, energy master, says, the colors of the garden or colors of the house reflect holographically the internal health of the person. But then he can see inside a person's body -- long distance, holographically -- he feels their energy internally. Because he is in a deeper level of spacetime Emptiness as a "heavenly immortal" on Earth.
edit on 24-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah -- the book to read is Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe as qigong master Chunyi Lin read that book and said this is what it's like for energy masters.

I did read that book in 2008. I wish I still had my copy of it but I have limited space and can’t keep all of my books.

Thanks for the videos. I will watch them later. And I will have to take quite a bit of time to digest your post, which I’ve printed.

In the quantum realm the future is super-imposed with the past holographically so that memory is not stored in space but rather as time-frequency uncertainty. So then consciousness is this infinite spacetime vortex that creates the rainbow astral spirit body and since the infinite spacetime vortex -- it is entangled holographically -- like the white hole/black hole concept.

You’ve left something out of your sentence? What about the infinite spacetime vortex? (What’s the verb?)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

nice post I'll download a copy of Talbots book,thanks fulllotus,how many lucid dreams do you have,I've had 2 in a row these past 2 weeks ,I'm working on increasing my lucid dreaming

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks fulllotusqigong, I'll check out that link when I have some time to devote. The OP gave a link to clairvisions thrd eye meditation and I have read the first hundred pages or so but I don't quite understand what friction breathing actually is. I doubt that I'm doing it right. Have any of you used this technique? Also I'm concerned that too much meditation on the third eye alone with throw the balance out of whack and cause problems, yet this is the only chakra that I can physically feel and I would like to continue working with it. Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yeah that's a Samuel Beckett sentence. A phrase that changes direction after the hyphen. Or an Eisenstein sentence -- neoformalist. Or Brechtian distancing. A critical break in the form to cause a symbolic fissure into the emptiness. Or a Zizekian Lacanian "lack" -- the void revealing itself. haha. The symptom is the cure.

There is no "you" or "me" in the end -- just the infinite spacetime vortex as an infinite verb.

The dualistic sentence structure of English -- oh yeah we discussed that already. haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Yeah the throat friction is just a fancy way of discussing "throat singing" which is the means of creating subharmonics to open up the heart chakra -- it works through activation of the autonomic nervous system as the vagus nerve.

So basically the lower body neurohormones are sublimated via the vagus nerve and this is why singers are trained to use diaphgram breathing -- the diaphgram is the strongest muscle in the body and so "reverse breathing" then brings up the lower body energy.

So then the voice gets deeper as the testosterone goes up to the brain and then goes down the left side vagus nerve past the larynx and down to the heart.

O.K. so the testosterone converts to dopamine which then via the relaxation vagus nerve -- deep slow breathing -- the dopamine converts to serotonin via the internal orgasmic female climax.

That is the kundalini experience -- to build that up -- so if the "spirit molecule" is activated this converts all the serotonin to melatonin and to oxytocin to open up the heart -- essentally we have huge amounts of serotonin in the lower body.

So the "chill" internal tingling sensation from listening to music is called "frission" and increases the dopamine and then the serotonin via the vagus nerve activation and this then increases the electrons in the body via ionization of the vagus nerve.

O.K. so you are learning to consciously slow down the heart beat by activating the vagus nerve -- first on the right side of the brain via the lower body energy and then on the left side of the brain down to the heart.

O.K. if that energy increases very strong then the heart spontaneously emits a loud OHM sound -- and this is called "converting jing (electrochemical) to chi (electromagnetic) energy."

O.K. so the throat friction is a way to help activate the vagus nerve energy - it is learning how to do throat singing.

The best way to do throat singing is by sitting in full lotus because -- also keeping strong diaphgram pressure -- and so you can relax the brain by activating the vagus nerve - -and the voice gets super super deeper and strong from all the neurohormones going up into the brain via the vagus nerve.

This process then opens up the heart.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Yeah the energy is very strong right now because it is the Solstice -- so my dreams have also been more vivid and meaningful.

I had an awesome flying levitation full lotus dream three days before the Solstice because the energy is strongest three days before and after an event -- like the full moon, etc.

The Solstice is very strong energy but most people are not part of the natural resonance connection and have lost the power of the moon and sun as holographically inside our bodies. haha.

So when I had the flying levitation dream then I dreamt that I was telling my sister about my dream and then I realized I was dreaming so then I went back to do more flying levitation in full lotus.

haha.

I've actually had more precognitive dreams than lucid dreams -- I like the book "Transcendent Dreaming" -- as lucid dreaming seems limited in some ways.

I mean once I remember I fell asleep in full lotus - I had been listening to Coasttocoastam and a caller asked about the presence he experiences when he is sleeping. The way he described it I knew the presence he experienced was his own spirit outside of his body.

So I fell asleep and then I "woke up" feeling this presence in my bed -- I "looked" at my bed after feeling this other presence and I saw that I was looking at myself in full lotus. haha. As soon as I saw that then immediately my spirit went back into my body.

Usually I do "etheric" travel instead of "astral travel" -- I'm not sure lucid dreaming is actual astral travel. It's difficult to tell how much of it is just active imagination. Robert Bruce talks about the spacetime vortex he experiences before astral travel OBE experiences while etheric travel is based on electrochemical energy. The two are interconnected as it takes the pineal gland for etheric travel also but you can do etheric travel while awake all the time.

So if I "flex" my pineal gland third eye then my etheric spirit travels outside of my body -- transmits itself into other people as healing energy and at the same time the perineum takes in the other person's electrochemical energy and then my main organs perceive the emotional blockages -- this is information that is transduced through the pineal gland.

So for example once I was in full lotus reading in BK and a man walked in and he was across the restaurant and suddenly my liver got super hot - he was looking at me and I was taking in all his anger energy even though I maybe just glanced at him. I just kept reading while in full lotus and I thought he was almost going to attack me but I didn't dare move and my liver got hotter and hotter. Then he sat down and he ate his meal -- he was native american indian. I thought maybe he was alcoholic and that's why his liver was so clogged with anger. Anyway my own liver disspated the heat and got better so I knew I was safe and then I just kept reading in full lotus and when he was done eating he came up to my booth and said only this:

"thank you."

And then he walked away.

So that's just one example of the etheric travel that happens through the third eye. But the actual energy -- the amount of electromagnetic chi energy to do this is very little -- it just guides the electrochemical energy but the pineal gland is what transduces the electromagnetic energy back into the holographic emotional energy as an organ blockage.

Another time a coworker walked into the room where I was in full lotus and he didn't say a word nor me but suddenly I was overcome with sadness. I knew from my training what caused the sadness -- but the sadness was so strong and he had no means of showing his sadness -- he wasn't grimacing -- he looked perfectly normal but I was overwhelmed with such sadness I blurted out:

Why are you so sad!!

He then was shocked that I knew he was so sad -- I could sense his shock as he looked at me in silence. So then I said to him:

You know smoking causes sadness.

So then after that he literally quit smoking and his sadness went away.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There is no "you" or "me" in the end -- just the infinite spacetime vortex as an infinite verb.

A vortex is not a verb it's a noun.

Did you just say "the infinite spacetime vortex, it . . . "? In other words, you used bad grammar?

You're saying the vortex is entangled holographically? That's what you're saying. I get it.

Had to read it several times. You're making me work too hard.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
People should watch that 1998 film "Sphere"

Its about some huge pineal gland a group stumbles upon

Pretty good

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I was recently asked if my new shoes gave me bunions.

I replied no but they gave me Bunyan's big blue ox.

haha. O.K. being in Minnesota I can get away with that joke but I realized the big blue ox is actually a shamanic serotonin pineal gland experience.

Blue is the pineal gland spirit energy manifesting - violet -- the spectrogram for serotonin is blue light.

That's why monochromatic blue light increases serotonin production in the brain.

That's why Krishna is blue -- from the bliss serotonin.

It's not because he's an extraterrestrial as David Hatcher Childress claims. haha.

But I suppose if we take the holographic model then the evil extraterrestrials -- the Djinn of Islam -- are actually a type of spirit possession -- we see them externally because we are possessed by them internally as electrochemical organ blockages so that our electromagnetic spirit is stuck in the lower frequency astral realm in our lower body.

Vice versa for heaven - Krishna and Babe the Blue Ox.

Btw the person said my grammar was wrong when I made that joke -- well they said I was "trying" to make sense.

I said I am making sense but I am "trying" to explain it to you. haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by southtower

streaming on netflix.

So bad it looks good. haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Actually, what you're doing is obfuscating.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

hi FLQ,I've been doing well with my daily leg and hip stretches for the past 2 months,I noticed I was losening up a little,but couple weeks ago I slipped into half lotus on each leg I noticed next day I couldn't cross my legs as I had knee pain and very sensitive,I've waited 2 weeks it seems the pain going away,sometimes it's hard to know if one is over doing it

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi all.
My apologies if this has already been posted somewhere- I don't have time to read the whole thread atm. but- Can you still find the clairvison download anywhere? I keep bumping into 404's. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Yeah the best practice is the small universe to create electromagnetic fields but it takes celibacy -- so if you're just trying to stretch with a physical model of reality then it's going to be difficult.

I go into full lotus off and on throughout the day and the stiffness comes back throughout the day -- so it's an ongoing process.

The more the energy develops the more difficult it is to maintain the practice as it's going against the materialist world with the physical focus.

If you can get a phone healing then the energy transmission will take you to a new level and then if you keep practicing from there you can maintain that new level.

It's like Andrew Weil saying when he took Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds then he could do this yoga posture that he could never do otherwise but when the "song" wore off then he could no longer do the posture.

But using nonwestern music as the model for practice is based on the original cause of the energy instead of relying on some sort of physical limitation.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Are you watching Sphere on netflix?

When the African-American military leader is training them in deep sea diving and then his voice blends into the next scene as the previous scene fads out -- this reminded me exactly of Scatman Crouthers as the cook "shining" voice using his eerie telepathy with "Doc" -- the boy -- in the movie the Shining.

I think this director of Sphere is influenced by Kubrick -- using neoformalist techniques to convey the content of the film.

For example Kubrick usings a "red white and blue" color motif in the Shining to represent the USA materialist values while the hotel is based on Native American color themes and then it's built on a Native American burial ground -- so then the USA decomposes or devolves back to the wild Wolfman at the end of the film as Jack Nicholson in the labyrinth -- and the animals as ghost spirits.

People watch the film as a horror movie even though there's only one killing - in actually the Shining is about the secret shamanic altered state of reality that is lurking and repressed in U.S. culture -- so Kubrick was using the horror genre to make fun of U.S. culture.

Of course Stephen King didn't like the Shining movie even though it's supposedly based on his book. haha.

People just don't understand -- Kubrick was being sneaky.

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join