It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NakedAlbino

ok so after warning everyone not to do the method now your posting that you had bad effects lol,you should have listened to your intuition lol,well maybe its unrelated,ive stopped using this method,ive gone beyond it,but i have a blocked throat chakra,thats completely blocked,theres only a little energy flowing through it.,i was thinking maybe its this exercise that caused it,but i cant be certain

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush

Originally posted by pellian
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it

Then as a skeptic of your claims allow me to say I can turn invisible, but only when nobody is looking.

yeah hes just gonna tell us all this awsome # he has done with his third eye but wont tell us. major douche. dick move brah. or your making this up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGovernmentlovesyou

oh come on he told us months ago,hundreds have read the book he gave us,the dude isnt even in USA anymore come on wake up and smell the cornflakes

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Life is better because all life is sacred, and so is living in the grace of the Creator.
edit on 15-3-2012 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So I've read all fifty-something pages of this thread, very interesting I must say. I've read a lot about the pineal, the "chakras," the "kundalini" stuff, OBE's, astral and other planes, vibration/frequency levels, etc. that you all have discussed throughout this thread, though I never have personally attempted to "walk" this "path," so to speak.

...or so I thought? I don't know. Many of the techniques outlined in the Sagan PDF(thanks for that by the way, very interesting read and great addition to my archives), as well as techniques suggested by adepts in this thread are exactly like procedures outlined for Autohypnosis, or Self-Hypnosis. It's a form of Autogenic training, or relaxation formulae, that allows the use of autosuggestion on one's own subconscious.

For example, these two particular quotes:

Originally posted by Agarta
"You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause).
Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause).

Concentrate on your feet and calves(pause), nothing but your feet and calves(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your feet and calves(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your thighs and buttocks(pause), nothing but your thighs and buttocks(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your thighs and buttocks(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your stomach and lower back(pause), nothing but your stomach and lower back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your stomach and lower back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your chest and upper back(pause), nothing but your chest and upper back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your chest and upper back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on you neck, head, and face(pause), nothing but your neck, head, and face(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your neck, head, and face(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your whole body as a whole(pause), nothing but your whole body as a whole(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your whole body as a whole(pause, pause).

....and.....

Originally posted by Greensage
1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

...are autogenic procedures. I have hardcopy books of stuff like this, but an example I found after a quick google search can be found here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say what you guys are doing is just hypnosis and not third-eye stuff(or whatever it is called, I don't know the proper terminology sorry). What I am saying is what you all call "meditation," which is not something I have ever done, actually seems to be exactly the same as what I have always called "autohypnosis," which I have done for years. I've seen colors and stuff(auras?), gone "flying" through "space" or deep in the oceans or around on the moon or whatever, seen lots of interesting stuff, had excellent vivid "dreams" etc, been in places that seemed overwhelmingly full of light...all that kind of thing.

But I always have thought it was a result of "suggestions" that I implemented during my autohypnosis sessions. In other words, I have always considered all this stuff to be happening only in my own head.

So. Is what I have been doing, and what you all are doing, actually the same thing? If so, have I been wrong all this time about it just being in my own head?

And...

Does that last question even matter?

Cheers to you all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I also meant to mention this:

I have lived my whole life in very remote or rural areas, so all my life the water I have used has been from my house wells, as opposed to "processed" city water that contains fluoride. I have known for a few years now about the idea of fluoride's effects on the pineal, and have wondered if perhaps I might have escaped that particular problem by providence of circumstance.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi
I also meant to mention this:

I have lived my whole life in very remote or rural areas, so all my life the water I have used has been from my house wells, as opposed to "processed" city water that contains fluoride. I have known for a few years now about the idea of fluoride's effects on the pineal, and have wondered if perhaps I might have escaped that particular problem by providence of circumstance.

What do you guys think?

I think that you are more blessed by being closer to nature. You haven't lost your second sight and you have tangible queues in your surrounding that simply express life and that means a lot!

Fluoride is one thing. Wholefoods are so much better than the stuff we eat. Our air is bad and stresses are high.

I've had fluoridated water all my life but I managed to escape the dumbing down through religion. I can see how country people are more 'alive' but it's only a matter of degree's where the place feels a bit more relaxed, yet under the surface... There are many suburbs in the cities where people are very healthy. How you fit into the place matters much more in denser populations.

It was interesting to read what you said about it being in your head and a work of hypnotherapy. That tends to be a more accurate way of looking at things because there is a science with testable results behind it.

Meditation is completely different.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
giving that post a read.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I mean I am reading the trick you posted.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

this bubble of pure white light technique.. I haven't gotten to opening my third eye yet, but I have been cleansing myself spiritually before I take this journey. visualization really is key. but when I imagined this bubble I no joke had this crazy tingling all around. only love and light can enter the bubble. it works well the more you believe/know its working.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Alright guys, So I've never posted on this site before, but in the 5 years or so that I've creeped around, this is the first thread that I've truly wanted to comment on. I've never been aware as some of you say, but at the same time, I've always felt as if there's something more beyond a barrier that I can't find or break through.

After reading some of that pdf and trying some of the exercises, I actually feel like I'm on the verge of something incredible. I've never been able to still my mind for meditation, no matter how hard I try, and it's weird because if I try to focus energy, I can almost instantly feel the vibration from it, yet I can do nothing with it.

Every time I try to do the 3rd eye exercises I feel like I'm being blasted with euphoria and my body is about to explode, and I can only handle it for a few minutes at a time, but every time I do it, I can hang on a little bit longer.

Since I've never posted before, I can't make my own threads, but basically I want to ask for guidance from anyone on here who can spare a little time to mentor me into furthering myself.

Many Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ive opened up 3rd eye...not happy I've done so too because sumthing must come thru it i have a demon trying to take me over every night...how do i get good things to come thru it??? this guys driven me crazy...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DEVIOUS007

Just sit in full lotus. If your third eye is open then you can sit in full lotus.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hondafoxracer

Check out the original third eye heart holographic healing culture of the Bushmen!!

A great example “form of the formless” in action from the Khoisan trance healing culture is when the cable t.v. travel host Andrew Zimmern visited a traditional Bushmen village of the Juntwazee (Zimmern's spelling) to join in their hunting/gathering cuisine. Zimmern got an experience, a rare moment shown on cable t.v., much more than he expected: Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer, and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal.151 151 Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DEVIOUS007

maybe your messing around with other dark stuff before you opened your 3rd eye,not a good idea,I opened my 3rd eye a year ago,ive never seen anything negative,not once

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

interesting video fulllotusqigong,I can't get into fulllotus and my 3rd eye is open,my legs are so unflexable,I need to stretch them everyday I guess so I'll see results

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Chakra Response Technique

I tried to download the link that was given to read this technique but it wouldnt allow me said it was blocked & removed is there any other way to read it Extreamly curious as to what your using method is please reply. Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In the quran it says there are 2 kinds of magic. Both are haram( not allowed).
First one is deception, basicly just magic tricks.

Second is using jinns (demons). Jinns have free will just like humans. You have good and evil jinns. Jinns are masters of manipulating. You can ask them for help. This is what we muslims call black magic. Nothing good will come out of it.

I think the third eye is one of the many ways to contact these demons.

I have meditated for my third eye. Dont think its open but sometimes i have this weird deja vu's in which i "remember" 1 or 2 seconds of the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Im new to ATS and I spend most of my time here in the metaphysics forum. I think people have negative experiences when going through a third eye opening because they actually might be manifesting some kind of subconscious negative energy themselves. My theory is that when becoming a divine being we have the ability to will anything into existence just like the creator itself. But that is just a quick theory I wanted to throw out there.
I have felt vibration and pressure in my third eye area recently when I meditate. Sometimes it gets to the point when it radiates through my head and it feels like a headache. The sensation between my eyebrows is pleasant and feels like a someone gently blowing on my forehead. Its quite nice. What will happen if I continue to focus on this feeling? Should I connect it to other energy centers in my body? I would like to experience a full awakening and I would appreciate any advice on techniques that have worked for any of you. Thanks and good luck to all of you on your path.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
I saw God yesterday, but I won't tell you where. He's all mine

We are all adults here, if I need an evil entity to take hold of my spirit, then that is my choosing.

No technique = a full load of BS

So basically you are saying he opened his brown eye instead of his third eye .

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join