It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok don't know if this is any good, here is a snippet of a website (link to follow).....

Most people incorrectly believe that a compass needle points to the north magnetic pole. But since the Earth's field is the effect of complex convection currents in the magma, which must be described as several dipoles, each with a different intensity and orientation, the compass actually points to the sum of the effects of these dipoles at your location. In other words, it aligns itself with the magnetic lines of force. Other factors, of local and solar origin, further complicate the resulting field. It may be all right to say that a compass needle points "magnetic north" but it only roughly points to the north magnetic dip pole.

This is taken from a third of the way down from the title paragraph of "What is Magnetic Declination"

This is the link to the full article .... Magnetic Declination

Will keep on looking, but in the meantime, there may be some relevance somewhere within it, maybe, possibly, if wer'e lucky

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Honestly, despite all the grandiose theories, the simplest explanation is probably true. It sounded like testing of some sorts, whether aircraft engines, or some other tech / machinery. The fact that there was a flash of lightning and then the noise stopped could indicate that either the engine blew up, or the test overwhelmed the power source and it went out with a flash.

No magam, no volcano, no aliens landing, no tectonic plates shifting. The noise sounds very man-made and very clear when it begins and when it stops.

Cavitation technology, aimed at the ground? Who knows, but definitely some machinery is being tested.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Like I mentioned in other threads...I think the compass anomalies and the rumblings are connected. I think the magnetics are shifting and then the earth's crust will follow, meaning many strong earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Just another subject perfectly aligning with the coming of 2012. It's like its all coming together like a perfect puzzle.

Once the rumblings, which is caused by the magentics doing a pole shift, stop, then the earth's crust will mirror the distance of what the magentics have done. I really think that once we see the 1st earthquake above a 10, that'll be the start of the Tribulation and the start of 2012.

Better hold onto your hats folks, it's going to get rough!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
can we first be sure that bot rumbling and compass anomaly are truly happening...no offense to anybody..just want to be sure...or better..re-insured

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Doesn't stuff just happen naturally anymore? Or is everything that happens to the planet because of Haarp and Bluebeam? c'mon guys not every little thing that happens is because of Haarp,bluebeam and chemtrails, the Earth has been changing for billions of years it does not need our help to change...side note, not saying it isn't anything like Haarp but it seems like on this site everything that happens is because of Haarp,bluebeam or chemtrails,Have people forgot things just happen and happen naturally or is everything including weather
man made now?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
May be this explain the Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise phenomenon!!!

Northeastern great portion land of japan will sink if the aftershocks/earthquakes continuity in the northeastern/EQ activity area as below stated:

Japan EQ map

Live EQ map

The Earth will be " broken " due to Japan sank as predicted by Cayce: World Wide Earthquakes;

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun.. Link: source

This is not fear monger...just ny thought thou

edit on 22-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Like I mentioned in other threads...I think the compass anomalies and the rumblings are connected. I think the magnetics are shifting and then the earth's crust will follow, meaning many strong earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Just another subject perfectly aligning with the coming of 2012. It's like its all coming together like a perfect puzzle.

Once the rumblings, which is caused by the magentics doing a pole shift, stop, then the earth's crust will mirror the distance of what the magentics have done. I really think that once we see the 1st earthquake above a 10, that'll be the start of the Tribulation and the start of 2012.

Better hold onto your hats folks, it's going to get rough!

you are quiet str8 forward on the subject..i admire that in you

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
No matter what happens there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide so buckle up and enjoy the ride! It's scary and exciting all at the same time, we are part of planet history right now things are happening to our planet that hasn't happen for thousands of years maybe even longer...EXCITING yet SCARY

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

i can also agree with you...i live in Malta were since today..hopefully ...nothing ever happened...no extreme weather..no clouds..no quakes..so i am quiet skeptic since never experience anything serious...but are these people all lying? ...i have been so many times fooled by hoaxes that...you know what i mean...

and also though..we have to be honest on this one...things are happening and quiet fast too...and huge...

at least can you admit that its hard with all the events that somebody might think that maybe this is really weird

first lets be sure both the anomalies mentioned in the thread are really happening

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by badw0lf

notice i said "would" and not "are", hence it was mere speculation.

i know i should have added this after that line

"that's if HAARP and BlueBeam do what the tinfoil hat people say they do"

now that you got done attacking the weak points raised in this thread, how about you take on the strong ones?

or go do your own research

this is ats, even when one fails, you still educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137
reply to post by billxam

This is the second time I've quoted Cayce in like a week, but he did see that "The Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf". I know that isn't helpful, but dagnammit I can't seem to get that prediction out of my mind since Japan. Great researching OP, good luck with the magma link

During the BP spill i also heard someone talking about a fault line running right up to the lakes and said this fault line could crack all the way up to the great lakes and as you mention flood out into the gulf flooding southeren states, i hope these are not signs of this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
www.nucleartourist.com...

I don't know if anybody has pointed this out, and if they have, I'm sorry for repeating it...but notice how the nuclear plants seem to correspond with the map of the compasses and rumbles on another thread. It is so accurate, it even skips around New Jersey (which is where I live...and NOTHING weird is happening). So, it is nuclear power plants. I mean that is SO. ACCURATE. it is almost scary. So why are they testing the plants?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroydemonocracyx21

I don't know if anybody has pointed this out, and if they have, I'm sorry for repeating it...but notice how the nuclear plants seem to correspond with the map of the compasses and rumbles on another thread. It is so accurate, it even skips around New Jersey (which is where I live...and NOTHING weird is happening). So, it is nuclear power plants. I mean that is SO. ACCURATE. it is almost scary. So why are they testing the plants?

weird stuff nice catch....

you need to open your thread about it ..i think

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No one else notice the similarities between the events as shown from

"Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.,"
and the New Madrid Fault lines? or am i way off?
edit on 22-3-2011 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

No one else notice the similarities between the events as shown from

"Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.,"
and the New Madrid Fault lines? or am i way off?
edit on 22-3-2011 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

that map is showing 2 earthquakes right? not where the fault exactly is?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yeah its unfortunetly showing earthquakes and not where the fault is, i couldn't find it on quick search, and i have to go now, ill bookmark the thread and see what you guys came up with, n see if i can contribute more to solving this mystery (if i did at all)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Are you saying I should create a new thread? I'm sorry I'm completely new to this site XD If that's what your saying, should I?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

it even skips around New Jersey (which is where I live...and NOTHING weird is happening)

New Jersey doesn't need odd world-shattering events to be weird

I did notice what you're saying, though, myself. Not sure if all of this is related directly to the plants or not, but it could be.

I do think I agree with the OP's assessment of things though. Since all of this started, my intuition shas been screaming at me that it is something related to a volcano.

Where and what size, I don't know and cannot say, but it's something I can't ignore.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Are you saying I should create a new thread? I'm sorry I'm completely new to this site XD If that's what your saying, should I?

yes i think so,...if you already gone through the 20 posts limit go ahead and gluck!!!!

i will check out what others has to say

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Ahh I would love to but I've only done 14 posts. Maybe I'll quickly reply to 6 things real quick....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join