It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
what does the b2 bomber sound like because all this started when we started bombing libya so it could be a b2 or a new surveillance air craft aurora or the t just seems to much of a coincidence to me

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Very true...I live next to Jungle Habitat and Clinton Road so...

I'm not ruling the volcano theory out, but this looks very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroydemonocracyx21
reply to post by heineken

Ahh I would love to but I've only done 14 posts. Maybe I'll quickly reply to 6 things real quick....

so how are you ok? (go on +1
)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah I got 20. I made a thread thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yea this is weird my compass is definately off. Brighton,MI

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't know if a connection can be made between a super volcano and the strange sounds, but.....

Just wondering if a connection could be made to the Kamoamoa volcano, active since 1983, suddenly stopping. You think pressure may be building possibly elsewhere????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Doesn't stuff just happen naturally anymore? Or is everything that happens to the planet because of Haarp and Bluebeam? c'mon guys not every little thing that happens is because of Haarp,bluebeam and chemtrails, the Earth has been changing for billions of years it does not need our help to change...side note, not saying it isn't anything like Haarp but it seems like on this site everything that happens is because of Haarp,bluebeam or chemtrails,Have people forgot things just happen and happen naturally or is everything including weather
man made now?

I agree with you that odd happenings can be attributed to natural earth changes.

In fact...that is what this very thread is about. The OP is suggesting that these anomalies are signaling a natural earth event in the form of a volcanic eruption.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

well the inner core influences our magnetic field, geo dynamo, we have been told that the earth core rotation is slowing down, this could be the reason for the pole shift, it could also trigger tectonic movement, ie earthquakes and can also trigger volcanic eruptions....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroydemonocracyx21
www.nucleartourist.com...

So why are they testing the plants?

...because Obama ordered a safety review of all US nuclear plants after recent events in Japan.
Obama orders safety review

EDIT: edited to add that, although I agree that this could be contributing to some of the events, I do truly feel that there is something much larger going on, in part. Maybe several things are happening at once, and they are not all part of the same event. Maybe some things don't have anything to do with others. Or maybe some are triggering the others. Or maybe they are all part of the same thing. We really will not know until we look at and sort each possibility.

edit on 22-3-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

these noises were being heard as far back as last year, swansea in the uk reported the same thing in 2010, nothing to do with bombers unless they are invisible and just hovering above peoples houses for 30 minutes shaking the ground.....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont think this is HAARP ot blue beam, i think this is combination of all the theories and events out there, my take is:

COmet Elenin is indeed a brown dwarf and is causing disturbances on our solar system as it nears, thus causing magnetic pole shifts, animal deaths, whales being confused, compass weirdness, and thus causing super volcanoes collect magma causing rumbling sounds, the water under the new madrid is getting mixed with the sand and soil causing slow ripple effect and eventually all this gonna add up to volcanoes erupting, new madrid fault collapsing like a dome roof thus causing mississippi river flow backwards with all the gulf of mexico waters, joining with the great lakes and pacific plate finally slipping underneath the american plate making the atlantic ocean bigger flooding europe and the rest of the world, the cave in tibet is echo of the flowing building in magma. Two suns being seen in taiwan in the sunrise and from other southern regions on only certain days of the year. So i think the real stuff is yet to come and what we are experiencing now is just a warm up, talk about sh#t hitting the fan, its more like the whole sewer is gonna hit the fan soon

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Please excuse my uneducated, unknowledgeable post, but it has occurred to me that,

we know very little in practice, about what is beneath us, we do know that there is a large ball of magma, in some places it is closer to the surface than others, it also has places where it breaks out. So at a certain depth, it is all connected, not isolated?

We are also aware, that there are very deep caves and tunnels that have yet to be explored, chances are, there could be some under the oceans, connecting continents.

If that were the case, is it not possible that sound waves, under certain conditions, could infact carry 1000's of miles, causing noise far from where it originated?

Would like to know if this is possible, if not, why not,

thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I live a couple of miles from where the ships went off course, its local gossip! lol The local water has lots of sand banks, as a rule, they don't cause a problem, but due to the moon, the tide was lower than normal, it seems the captains, didn't allow for this in their navigations.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
crazy stuff dude

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Rumbling Noise Being Heard Around The World....

In this post, someone is reporting these sounds in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. The Google Earth map that was shown earlier in these threads about the noise, the pin points showed a line of documented occurences. If you follow this line up from the Gulf of Mexico through the Ozarks up into Maine, into the Atlantic through the Arctic Circle, the line continues througth Scotland. Quite strange indeed.

This would indeed indicate a flight path if it were an aircraft of some type. Seeing as these mountain ranges end in the NorthEast (newfoundland) and you hit water, the mystery just deepens.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'll start with, i dont consider myself an intelligent person but not a dumb person. i dont know about the inner core rotation and all but, i do think i can say something about the compasses pointing toward a larger seeping flow of magma. correct me if i am thinking all wrong or what not but, if i put three short rods and three slightly bigger rods side by side running off all to the same source of power like say the inner earth as the power source and the cracks that let magma through are the rods. if i have a ground source touching the slightly larger rods but not touching but just far enough away for a connection to be made through electric jumping to the slightly smaller rods. the smaller rods representing the smaller seeps of magma coming through to ocean floor and the touching ones representing the larger flows of magma. now lets say i have a device that can pick up the strongest current of electricty within the test field say my "compass" then the device would point to the larger rods before the smaller rods unless almost on top of the smaller rods or far enough away from the larger rods which ever you prefer. so with that concept put to real life, if a compass was closer to a big seeping magma flow full of electric rock and magma then wouldnt the compass get kind of confused about the strongest point of magnetic direction? would love some feed back pls.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by badw0lf

notice i said "would" and not "are", hence it was mere speculation.

"this looks like something HAARP or Blue Beam would be responsible for. "

Would, are? Where? You imply it with vigour..

WHat you said was clear in my reply...

i know i should have added this after that line

"that's if HAARP and BlueBeam do what the tinfoil hat people say they do"

now that you got done attacking the weak points raised in this thread, how about you take on the strong ones?

or go do your own research

this is ats, even when one fails, you still educate yourself.

The strong arguments are made readily available HERE and on the god damned HAARP website. YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and stop shouting "HAARP" whenever some damned catastrophe happens..

Hows that?

Or do you really want me to go back over about 4 years of my being here and collating the HAARP hoax for you? really?

No do it yourself.

edit on 23/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I hear HAARP kills dolphins by resonating the atmosphere and the think the sea is in the sky?!

Is this true?

Well I cant allow this.

WE MUST STOP HAARP!!

Who's with me?

*Murmurrrr*

WELL PROVE IT !!!111

*mrrrmurrmrumm*

*That doesn't prove anything, youre assuming..."

*mrrrmurrmrummmrrmrmrrrr*

"Right - SEE THE DISINFOS!! HAARP IS RELA GAIS!!!111"

pfft.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

fact is you are throwing a fit in this thread over one word that was mentioned once.

maybe thats why i threw in mentions to HAARP and BlueBleam, as a bait topic.

you have not provived any facts any research, the only thing you contributed to this thread is your personal sensivity towards one word.

this thread is much more than just one mention to HAARP

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join