It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know there are a lot of threads going on but I hope the mods realizes that this thread is trying to show that they are somehow connected to each other and leave this thread open. (Of course there are so many threads about this..this is HUGE)

I have a great feeling that the following threads are connected and related to the awakening of Yellowstone :

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world

Compasses going crazy...Theories and Research

As many already saw my posts today, whilst watching the documentary "Seconds form Disaster : When a Volcano Blew" I encountered what to me is the answer for the mysterious rumbling noise many are reporting to hear for which even actual footage was posted on YT

Please move forward to 4:09 (for those who havent seen this yet)

Evidence is all pointing towards enormous volcanic activity on its way

MODS pls dont close this thread since I will now present a new theory which may connect the dots between 2 phenomenas that are happening now..

We all know that our magnetic field is generated by our inner core and thus it can be that the magma is responsible and effects directly our magnetic field.

I'm trying to link the magma placement with the current compass anomalies many are experiencing.

Always bare in mind that we are talking about Yellowstone Super Volcano here an thus signs of awakening can be huge such as we are experiencing now.

Geomagnetic reversal Main article: Geomagnetic reversal Over the life of the Earth, the orientation of Earth's magnetic field has reversed several times, with magnetic north becoming magnetic south and vice versa – an event known as a geomagnetic reversal. Evidence of geomagnetic reversals can be seen at mid-ocean ridges where tectonic plates move apart and the seabed is filled in with magma. As the magma seeps out of the mantle the magnetic particles contained within it are oriented in the direction of the magnetic field at the time the magma cools and solidifies.

The magma moves due to convection currents that are driven by differences in heat ... Using his magnetic compass, Columbus could take his bearings direct for Cipangu (Japan) and stay on .... clock' for whales; solar activity can affect this pattern, possibly causing irregular fluctuations which disturb the clock

as you can see I still had no luck in linking the Volcano with the Compass anomaly. there are signs though that magma does in a way effect our Magnetism....i need your help

SO:

Are the rumbling noise and compass anomalies connected?
Does a large flow of Magma effect compasses?
What else other than a Volcano could cause the rumbling noise anomaly?
Are we witnessing the awakening of Yellowstone?

thank you!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The map that I'm tracking the combined reports on shows that the current rumbling sounds are clustered around the great lakes/east coast of the country. There are reports from Asia, OZ and the UK also with no discernible pattern at this point.

While there are reports filtering in from the west coast, as yet there haven't been any from any potentially active volcanic areas.

I for one certainly hope that this isn't a sign of a disaster and only an interesting anomaly.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

i later realized you already tried to connect the dots, please dont think I was trying to sabotage your thread because i havent seen it yet

i really think we need to sound the alarm

first though we have to try and link huge magma flow with the compass anomaly

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
good thread, i too had been watching those threads and notice both maps for the sounds and the compass anomalies seem to match.

now i dont know much about the magnetic properties of magma.

but i dont know, this looks like something HAARP or Blue Beam would be responsible for.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
this makes sense, but it doesnt make much sense to me that people in the east coast are hearing more this weird noise than the people who are closer to yellowstone on the west coast

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by billxam

i later realized you already tried to connect the dots, please dont think I was trying to sabotage your thread because i havent seen it yet

i really think we need to sound the alarm

first though we have to try and link huge magma flow with the compass anomaly

a google search on magma magnetic properties turned out this interesting an on topic article

pt.scribd.com...

nevermind the bible thumping

adsabs.harvard.edu...
edit on 22/3/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i really feel that the magma flow is in a way connected to the compass anomaly..still no luck though in finding the right link :/

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
meanwhile im educating myself further on the subject.

but continuous google searches for magma's magnetic properties or effects only turns up bad news aka the kind of subjects we talk about.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Hoffman, of both California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo and UW-Madison, and Singer are focusing on rocks that contain evidence of times that the main north-south field has weakened, which is one sign that the polarity may flip direction. By carefully determining the ages of these lava flows, they have mapped out the shallow core field during multiple "reversal attempts" when the main field has weakened during the past million years. During those periods of time, weakening of the main field reveals "virtual poles," regions of strong magnetism within the shallow core field. For example, Singer says, "If you were on Tahiti when those eruptions were taking place, your compass needle would point to not the North Pole, not the South Pole, but Australia."

weakened magnetic field and talks about pole shifts.

isn't that whats goin on now?

adding virtual geomagnetic poles on the google search

www.nature.com...

oh goody

we need expert knowledge on these subjects asap

edit on 22/3/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

This is the second time I've quoted Cayce in like a week, but he did see that "The Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf". I know that isn't helpful, but dagnammit I can't seem to get that prediction out of my mind since Japan. Great researching OP, good luck with the magma link

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i will struggle too to find some credible links but till now..things are telling the tale that magma does contain magnetic properties..

Magmatic chemical composition is most important. The resistance that creates a magma's individual flow is related to the "internal friction" created by the chemical bonds generated within the magma liquid. These bonds, like all bonds, from between negatively charged and positively charged ions (called anions and cations, respectively). Out of the ten most abundant elements in any given magma (O, Si, Al, Fe, Mg, Ti, Ca, Na, K, P), oxygen is the *only* anion. Silicon is the most abundant cation. Therefore, it's the Si-O bond that is the most important factor in determining viscosity. The more silica that you have available to bond, the more bonds that you'll have.

These tetrahedra floating around the hot magma are electrically charged, which makes them attracted to other SiO4 tetrahedra -- the oxygens share electrons with other oxygens, forming covalent bonds. With this happening, these SiO4s can form double tetrahedra, tetrahedral chains, double tetrahedral chains, and then just pseudo-random complex networks of SiO4 tetrahedra. All of these bonds floating around are what serves to create the "internal friction."

While still in the liquid state, the bonding of tetrahedra results in the polymerization of the liquid, which increases the "internal friction" of the magma, so that it more readily resists flow. Magmas that have a high silica content will therefore exhibit greater degrees of polymerization (felsic magma, granitics), and have higher viscosities, than those with low-silica contents (mafic magma, basalts). Source(s): Experienced geologist.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

yes but it is more susceptible to be disrupted than disrupting anything.

so let's say your connection here is right, a massive shift of magma is taking place under the us causing the noise and the compass anomalies.

as bad as it may it not be a symptom of yet another current theme here...

a pole shift?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

yes but it is more susceptible to be disrupted than disrupting anything.

so let's say your connection here is right, a massive shift of magma is taking place under the us causing the noise and the compass anomalies.

as bad as it may it not be a symptom of yet another current theme here...

a pole shift?

i was thinking about the shift..seriously..

this would connect ALL the dots..

Animal Deaths, Earthquake/Volcanic Activity, Extreme Weather etc

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey cool theory about the magma causing the compass problems, it seems pretty plausible to me. I'm not sure about the sound being connected though because it has been heard in places all around the world, I'm thinking they're two separate anomaly, but who knows, hopefully we will find the answers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

yes, and the shift being real would set precedent for other topics

by now i just hope an expert ats member on this wakes up and tell us all how silly we are being.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

Same here. especially as I live in the Netherlands and I'm constantly wondering if the Netherlands is part of upper Europe and will change in a wink of an eye. I wish I could go live in Canada...

Anyway, he did predict the opening of a rift and the waters from the great lake etc.
And there was that link in one of these sounds threat about a rift that runs from st. Lawrence river to the mex. gulf and there was this movie with rift filled with magma.

Could the sound be enormous amount of gas escaping from cracks? That could give the BOOMS some people described and flashing, but I don't know about it stopping abruptly.

Anyway, no sounds here in Curacao.

I

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

yes, and the shift being real would set precedent for other topics

by now i just hope an expert ats member on this wakes up and tell us all how silly we are being.

geeezz..its incredible how much I can relate to you

i was awaiting the same thing loool

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i think the rumbling sound is only caused by volcanic activity ..its like its signature...now since its being heard from different parts of the world makes me think if something is triggering more than 1 Super Volcano

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

this looks like something HAARP or Blue Beam would be responsible for.

On what evidence do you base this?

If you can provide reliable sources for your evidence, I would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

notice i said "would" and not "are", hence it was mere speculation.

i know i should have added this after that line

"that's if HAARP and BlueBeam do what the tinfoil hat people say they do"

now that you got done attacking the weak points raised in this thread, how about you take on the strong ones?

or go do your own research

this is ats, even when one fails, you still educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
we re closing in the first 60mins since I opened this thread and no expert yet came bashing us...this is exciting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join