It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
The map that I'm tracking the combined reports on shows that the current rumbling sounds are clustered around the great lakes/east coast of the country. There are reports from Asia, OZ and the UK also with no discernible pattern at this point.
While there are reports filtering in from the west coast, as yet there haven't been any from any potentially active volcanic areas.
I for one certainly hope that this isn't a sign of a disaster and only an interesting anomaly.

Greetings:

Have there been any reports of "earthquake lights" from those respondents to your map?

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner. (CLP are you there?)

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am 30 miles west of St Louis and we have been hearing these unexplained noises for about 3 or 4 months now. I even drove all over the hood one night trying to find the source. Needless to say I could not. But we have been hearing them here in the midwest as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by majestic3

these noises were being heard as far back as last year, swansea in the uk reported the same thing in 2010, nothing to do with bombers unless they are invisible and just hovering above peoples houses for 30 minutes shaking the ground.....

LOL!! Exactly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Two sites you guys may be interested in. I rarely post links but these seem very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

download.cnet.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

This is your answer. In the bit where the man demonstrates with the piano, that explains the noise. The electromagnetics it uses explain the flash of light and the compass.
You need to view on computer, as need to pause and read writing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Found this article today...

articles.sun-sentinel.com... ational-airport

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'd certainly recommend moving if you live in the kill zone. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If your right OP.....we're royally...fudged

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There was a sonic boom in North East Philadelphia.
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...
People also reported hearing a rumbling noise similar to the one recently experienced in Virginia.

I also heard low rumbling for a few hours before and after a brief earthquake in Tokyo.

This is what I think it is. I think that it has something to do with the mega tornadoes, volcanoes, tectonic plates, and the echoing of the big earthquake near Japan on March 11th.

There was one rare mega tornado in Chiba, Japan after the earthquake.
There was another rare mega tornado in New Zealand after theirs.

edit on 28-5-2011 by ren1999 because: information

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Its funny i stumbled upon this thread as my 2yr old daughter said to me on Thursday 26th may that she could here thunder when she was upsairs!

I thought she had just heard a plane, but she kept saying it so i went upstairs and listened. I could hear a low rumbling sound, this was throughout most of the morning and into the afternoon!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everyone, the U.S. Geological Survey group reports that the boom and rumbling was caused by a small earthquake in Philadelphia.

I'm concerned that people all over the world are reporting these sounds. It appears that the tectonic plates of the world have been agitated. Maybe because of the 9.0+ quake off the coast of Japan.

Now this probably has happened before and it may be a clue as to what happens when we have mega quakes in one part of the world. It echoes and causes small quakes everywhere.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

another possibility is that some other unknown force is responsible for all the phenomena you mention. after all, the whole solar system is behaving differently. neptune and uranus have reversed their poles, a visible light bridge runs between jupiter and its moon io, the leading edge of the heliosphere is far far brighter than ever before. there are many more events, just google solar system changes. it sounds like we have reached an area of space thats full of surprises.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Damn! you know what? I'm in the UK... in the Inner City and even i hae been feeling strange rumbles (not in my stomach)... i thought i was imagining things as rumbling undeground where i am just doesnt happen so often but after reading your OP saying that rumbling is being felt around the World i had to post!!

But surely we can't feel Yellowstone from here... maybe there's gonna be a small quake where i am....

Going to read some more posts!!

Hope that Hadron Collider experiment hasnt fu ck ed up the World!!

Flagged!

edit on 29-5-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join