It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

The same thought came across my mind as well, that maybe there is large magma activity in several places, but if we have multiple super volcanoes acting up then we're freaking doomed!
Not to be too doom and gloom but one or more erupting super volcanoes would probably mean 90%+ population reduction of all life on earth, from what I know about super volcanoes... lets hope the sound is just aliens or something... lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
lol so true..

but FIRST

lets not being afraid of being called doomsters or anything influence our concentration..

its freakin obvious something is UP...has anybody for the sake of cornflakes realized that we are having Earthquake Swarms hitting randomly..

Arkansas..Japan...NZ...

what about the extreme weather ??

Strange Clouds???

Animal Deaths??

Earth shifting axis ??

Sink Holes???

Large Cracks appearing ???

listen folks..i love life...i am surrounded by ppl i love...and if there is something we must know..i want to know...even if we can do nothing about..i need to know..i need to prepare...i will do everything i can to save the ppl I love or at least dont pass my last days away from them paying taxes for something that will not even be there anymore...if experts dont know what is happening at least frikin say something or admit that there are changes happening...instead they bash you and try to ridicule you

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

yes but it is more susceptible to be disrupted than disrupting anything.

so let's say your connection here is right, a massive shift of magma is taking place under the us causing the noise and the compass anomalies.

as bad as it may it not be a symptom of yet another current theme here...

a pole shift?

I am happy to say that there is no evidence of pole shift of the 2012 geological variety (thank god!). Magnetic pole shift however is common and we are rather overdue a shift. That doesn't however take away from of the very strange things occuring over the last 15-20 years and in particular over the last 3 or 4 years. These are certainly interesting times but i personally am coming round to the idea that this all natural (no HAARP or blue beam).

I do have a theory that magnetic pole shift may arouse areas of the brain that generally are overlooked, meaning that we are more 'sensitive' to certain things. After all, we are atoms running on electricity kept together by gravity and strong magnetic fields therefore have to have some influence over us.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i will struggle too to find some credible links but till now..things are telling the tale that magma does contain magnetic properties..

When I went to look at the RSOE link today, I noticed a lot of little airplane accident/incident icons on the US map.

I posted about it here

And then I found that ShaneR had also posted about it yesterday here

It seems like the cluster follows a similar pattern as some of the maps that we are seeing for these other anomalies. Would magnetic anomalies cause issues with flight and navigation equipment? Could the magnetic magma flow be following this path which the sounds, the magnetic compass anomalies, and these recent airplane incidents are also following?

The RSOE doesn't give much information about these. Some resulted in deaths and classified as "accidents" and some were "incidents".

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

"Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?"

Not sure, but mass panic and mass hysteria are imminent on ATS, like allways ^^. We die anyway. 1 or 2 thousand years makes no difference. Other species lived millions of years on earths face, mankind can only dream of that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

yes but it is more susceptible to be disrupted than disrupting anything.

so let's say your connection here is right, a massive shift of magma is taking place under the us causing the noise and the compass anomalies.

as bad as it may it not be a symptom of yet another current theme here...

a pole shift?

I am happy to say that there is no evidence of pole shift of the 2012 geological variety (thank god!). Magnetic pole shift however is common and we are rather overdue a shift. That doesn't however take away from of the very strange things occuring over the last 15-20 years and in particular over the last 3 or 4 years. These are certainly interesting times but i personally am coming round to the idea that this all natural (no HAARP or blue beam).

I do have a theory that magnetic pole shift may arouse areas of the brain that generally are overlooked, meaning that we are more 'sensitive' to certain things. After all, we are atoms running on electricity kept together by gravity and strong magnetic fields therefore have to have some influence over us.

so true..

we are also due to ..ICE AGE..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2d62b178d2.jpg[/atsimg]

due for entering the dark rift..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ae8dac5534e.jpg[/atsimg]

and we are being warned by our Mother Earth..and still..we are looking the other way round :/

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

"Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?"

Not sure, but mass panic and mass hysteria are imminent on ATS, like allways ^^. We die anyway. 1 or 2 thousand years makes no difference. Other species lived millions of years on earths face, mankind can only dream of that.

wake up and realize that we entering a new age

it does not matter if we die or not here...our planet is sending us messages and its our duty to listen

i hope in the meantime neutrinos come in a change us into something much more strong than human beings

dont tell me you cant see we are entering a new type of energy dont you??

i have a theory that the same thing which is happening now already happened 100,000 years ago (last ice age) and change the monkey's DNA into us humans...that explains why the Missing link..half human half monkey was never found

science fiction as it may sounds...things are happening so fast and so huge not even a Hollywood movie dares to put them all together in one movie

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hmmm, while i would define myself as hypersensitive, I can say: I feel absolute nothing good. The End of our idiotic existence is imminent. We never learned, nerver growen, nerver learnd love and peace. Instead we are #-consumers, egoists, brutal and greedy. Full of fear and anger, hate and perversion. And we never did something against our "bad" manner.

And as a result of this crap, you believe we will be enlightened (for free) just by the universe.

"I see a pink book cover, with golden stars on it."

Wake up, and change radically everything in your live and brain, or die with us or them. I am sorry to be so negative, but we are not ready for nothing, then to extinct.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

though i feel you are right, there is still alot of positive things in this existence.

destruction is usefull sometimes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

reply to post by cushycrux

though i feel you are right, there is still alot of positive things in this existence.

destruction is usefull sometimes.

"exceptionally"

If I can be 80% sure something better comes after us, I am ready to die.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Heineken look at this from another thread. It supports your theory that this is a precursor to a volcanic eruption of some kind:

Video in this thread reveals eye witness reports of "sound of a jet that doesn't go away" before a volcanic eruption:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I thought, any extinct volcanoes in Florida?

Not a volcano as such but there is a "Wakulla Volcano" myth. And where's Wakulla? Right about where the OP is.

The Wakulla Volcano was the name given to a prominent column of smoke, sometimes accompanied by bright light, seen coming from deep in the swamps of Wakulla County, Florida, from at least the Spanish occupation of Florida through 1886. The scientific assumption today is that the smoke came from a peat fire.[1]

Twenty-five miles southeast of Tallahassee there’s a secret buried in the vast Wacissa Swamp that’s one of Florida’s great pioneer legends. For nearly two centuries, stories have been handed-down about the mysterious Wacissa Smoke, which supposedly came from the long, lost Wakulla Volcano.

A number of explanations have been given, most famously that an active volcano stood out in the swamplands, but no one was able to locate the smoke's source before it disappeared forever on August 31, 1886, the day of the Charleston earthquake.

Here is a link to his post in the Florida Rumble thread. He cited several other good pieces of information about this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Heineken look at this from another thread. It supports your theory that this is a precursor to a volcanic eruption of some kind:

Video in this thread reveals eye witness reports of "sound of a jet that doesn't go away" before a volcanic eruption:

So I thought, any extinct volcanoes in Florida?

Not a volcano as such but there is a "Wakulla Volcano" myth. And where's Wakulla? Right about where the OP is.

The Wakulla Volcano was the name given to a prominent column of smoke, sometimes accompanied by bright light, seen coming from deep in the swamps of Wakulla County, Florida, from at least the Spanish occupation of Florida through 1886. The scientific assumption today is that the smoke came from a peat fire.[1]

Twenty-five miles southeast of Tallahassee there’s a secret buried in the vast Wacissa Swamp that’s one of Florida’s great pioneer legends. For nearly two centuries, stories have been handed-down about the mysterious Wacissa Smoke, which supposedly came from the long, lost Wakulla Volcano.

A number of explanations have been given, most famously that an active volcano stood out in the swamplands, but no one was able to locate the smoke's source before it disappeared forever on August 31, 1886, the day of the Charleston earthquake.

Here is a link to his post in the Florida Rumble thread. He cited several other good pieces of information about this.

thank you for the tip..can you please post the link to the thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Its in there, it just kind of blends in, lol.

Just click on the part in green lettering that says Florida Rumble thread.

EDIT: it will take you right to the page that his post is on and then just scroll down a bit to get to his post. About halfway down the linked thread page.

edit on 22-3-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

pfff shame on me..i missed you posted the link sry

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i think this stuff needs to reach the MSM in a way or another

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am not going to just randomly say valcano with no evidence......I would say more like a tunguska, it happened before last time the ring of fire was active like this.....look at my thread..... AND LOOK AT MY DATA....you are missing data

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OK, how's this for a whacked out theory:

It begins with BP's oil spill. Do you remember seeing how the sea floor was fractured, and oil was seeping up through the cracks? Now there are reports of a new 100-mile long oil slick in the GOM.

If you look at the maps where the noises have been heard, and correlate that with the map of where planes have been crashing, you will see a straight line - from the Deepwater Horizon to Maine - directly along the Appalachian Trail. I can't believe that in all of the posts I've seen, no one has made the connection between the Appalachian Mountains and the Rumblings.

I think BP cracked the world. Maybe? IDK. Where's my popcorn?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There's no mystery about compasses. Many news and science sources predicted over a month ago that compasses would start being incorrect, in a way which would vary depending on location. It's no theory that it's to do with the pole shifting, but a fact. Of course, maybe you don't believe them, but certainly no one can claim there is any mystery or anything unexpected happening with compasses. It's always possible the reason is different, but it was entirely expected. Don't believe me -- please, somebody call the media with this amazing story and see what they say about how they already reported it and it is old news.

As a result, everyone who uses a compass, even as a backup to modern GPS navigation systems, needs to be aware of the shift, make adjustments or obtain updated charts to ensure they get where they intend to go, authorities say. That includes pilots, boaters and even hikers.

Ordinary Compasses Thrown Off by Changes in Earth's Magnetic Field Depending on location and journey length, unaware hikers or boaters could find themselves hundreds of miles off course if they don’t calibrate for the shift, experts said. [snip] But don't touch that calibration dial just yet: The accuracy of compasses fluctuates with the field, he said, meaning compasses are more or less accurate depending on where you use them.“It's different at different places on the earth,” Love said.

edit on 22-3-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What if due to earth crust displacement theory and the earths axis being thrown off, could it be possible that Yellowstone has moved toward the East? That would explain compasses in the eastern united states being thrown off due to the magma flowing. Hey im no expert its just a theory thats prolly wrong but what if its not? Ill look into this more to see if i can find some connections.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captainKing098

'Blame it on the super moon!' Five ships run aground off British coast as lunar phenomenon

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
OR was the real truth that their compasses off??? Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join