It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Japan become the perfect place for ZOMBIES to emerge?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9637468d87b7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow - did you make that just for us?

That's pretty much how it would go down.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This is a zombie thread, so deal with it or post elsewhere. There are about 100,000 threads for you to choose from.

No. I'd rather confront you here. Applying zombies to a tragedy such as this is repulsive. Yes, it's your right, but repulsive none the less.
I don't have anything against you as a person, but i have a problem with the subject matter.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have proof, or something...

Check out this guy's thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

He speculates that these Illuminati Playing Cards depict exactly what is happening in Japan. Falling tower (not the big ben) and asian folks.

But I ask you, is that zombies in the background?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

ETA: To move some pics around

edit on 16-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nah,,,,,we would have seen a movie about it first (involving Japanese and nuclear disasters). All we see regarding that is giant reptiles (Godzilla) invading downtown Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm definitely thinking they hyped the zombie apocalypse in broad daylight, more proof they planned it, and the tv zombie heads will one day make the connection.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

But I ask you, is that zombies in the background?

Nice catch!! That would appear to be Zombies in the back ground - and in Tokyo! The Illuminati know...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ABSOLUTE ILLUMINATI PROOF!!!

I present to you, "The Atomic Monster"

Also from this guy's awesome thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm sure we will see a Grand Theft Auto (Japanese Zombie expansion pack) when it becomes politically correct.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Maybe in 20 years - but no time soon. There was a thread earlier than even a driving game called "Motorstorm - Apocalypse" got pulled by Sony Entertainment because it's theme too closely resembles what's going on in Japan. So, a video game about zombies would probably be that much more offensive - but I get your point

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You don't say? No really, you don't say!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the laughs guys! This is a fun thread and has made me laugh when I haven't felt like laughing at all for the past few days.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by withopeneyes

you know that's the type of attitude that'll get you killed by zombies when they figure out how to get out of Japan.
P.S nobody is joking about zombies,zombies are no laughing matter they'll eat your brains

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i think a lot of people are missing the op's point. i don't think he's mocking anyone or anything. he does have a valid point, and as a zombie buff myself, i've already asked myself this very question. the op's point is, i believe, we don't know exactly what's floating around in japan right now. it is entirely possible there was a secret installation somewhere in the affected area doing biological research. it's entirely possible that "research" may have escaped during the quake, and tsunami, and is currently being mutated. we "all" pretty much "know" governments do things they shouldn't.

and as far as it being an island... there's no way to know what said "research's" incubation period, so to speak, would be, it could be some germ that doesn't show up for a year. more than enough time for people to be relocated or back home with their families after aid missions.

i personally don't think it will happen, don't get me wrong. i'm not saying that at all... i'm just to help explain..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Good points, especially when you consider all the "Science" Japan claims it does on the hundreds of whales they capture & kill each year....just what kind of "Science"???

And that's just whales! What other animals are they conducting experiments on?

If they had research facilities in those areas hit by the tsunami & nuclear reactor (need lots of electricity for science!), then they all got wiped out - and all that "Science" is now mixing up in the primordial zombie soup.

edit on 16-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join