It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Japan become the perfect place for ZOMBIES to emerge?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
finally the zombie apocalypse ive been waiting for!! Got my trusty fireaxe ready to go.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Maybe not zombies but what about infected people like those featured in 28 Days Later or The Crazies?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

ya i think id like the slow moving ones compared to the crazy running ones like in 28 days later.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

God willing, i always wanted a zombie apocolypse,it sure would take away the worse pressures of mainstream society off our backs lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We all know what really causes Zombie's.... It's College, and University's. Zombieism is created by going to Art Schools. Zombie's also are known to work at coffee shops, and books stores....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
We all know what really causes Zombie's.... It's College, and University's. Zombieism is created by going to Art Schools. Zombie's also are known to work at coffee shops, and books stores....

now that you mention it, i think one served me coffee at Starbucks

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think ATS is more likely to spawn zombies.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ever seen the grudge? stupid movie!
But what if a whole bunch of those things were running around!

edit on 16-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
WTFi is with these threads. First dolphins caused the earthquake and now Japan has the perfect conditions to create zombies? Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
Am I missing something here?

Why, yes. Yes you are. But that's ok, not everyone is meant to survive the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Look. Radiation CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT! Give you superpowers, bring back the dead, sprout new limbs, or anything like that. Its a cellular change. Really people, take some basic science classes.
edit on 16-3-2011 by chancemusky because: correct a word

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Haha zombies
edit on 16-3-2011 by GoldenDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
Look. Radiation CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT! Give you superpowers, bring back the dead, sprout new limbs, or anything like that. Its a cellular change. Really people, take some basic science classes.
edit on 16-3-2011 by chancemusky because: correct a word

You really should read the OP before posting so you don't look so foolish. It's called reading comprehension skills. You missed about 4 out of 5 major points.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I did read the OP, but thanks. And from what I gathered, they think its possible for zombies to happen because a nuclear plant had a meltdown, along with the combined earthquake and tsunami.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can see the effects being more along the lines of ninja turtle zombies that don't eat brains but love sushi!! On another more serious note with all the radiation in the sea water i wonder how it will affect the fish population?? could it possibly bring forth a new species of fish and underwater vegetation or just kill off all the ocean inhabitants?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
In the minds of idea deprived Hollywood producers, YES.
And I would watch the crap out of that.But in reality, doubtful.
Though it's the perfect excuse to fight zombies using a katana. While your OP may be in bad taste (Which it is) I won't fault you for it.
Sometimes "Gallows Humor" is the only way to deal and just lighten the tension.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by Clisen33

Really dude?

Really...?

What, too soon?

Hey man, I'm just sayin'....

No... Not that... More like... Too... ridiculous. I am sorry... But I mean, really? Zombies? Sure, there are some great movies out there, but.... that is as realistic as Zombies are going to get... Yep, zombies are not real and they wont ever be created.

Sorry to be a downer, but that is what I truly believe. What happened was 2,400 people died, over 3,000 are missing and over 1,000 are injured. Neither the earth quake, Tsunami or radiation can or will create zombies....

If you think radiation makes zombies... Then don't step outside... Because you are exposed to radiation every second of everyday, courtesy of our sun....

So... yes... Really?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join