It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has Japan become the perfect place for ZOMBIES to emerge?

page: 2
12
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle
 


Nothing ate them or took a bite? Many sea predators. um just sayen
edit on 3/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle
 
Zombies are nothing more than "Fiction" so the answer to your question is NO



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
zombies gotta come from somewhere. ok it's highly improbable that it will occur. but what if japan has some secret place where they do tests with bio agents and nasty stuff, this with massive doses of radiation could do it
lol

remember the first 2 rules
# Cardio
# The Double Tap



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by harrytuttle
 

I'm just saying broham, Zombies? This isn't left 4 dead 2, people are dead and or dying - you're basically mocking them. :/

I'm not mocking the Japanese at all - how is this mocking them?

This is simply an exploration into the zombie topic under the context of the largest mix of multiple disasters the world has ever known.


edit on 16-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: clarification



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
MY FACE WHEN!......



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If ever there were place for the Zombie Apocalypse to spring into existence, it seems that Japan is the perfect disaster zone for it to happen.

What say you?





posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If ever there were place for the Zombie Apocalypse to spring into existence, it seems that Japan is the perfect disaster zone for it to happen.

What say you?



You think babies will emerge from the rubble?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing a smile to my day. I nominate this thread for best thread of the afternoon...



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle
 


Yea babies, maybe even zombie babies that speak Homer Simpson. Really?? That's your conclusion??



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No Zombies from Japan.



edit on 16-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by harrytuttle
 


Yea babies, maybe even zombie babies that speak Homer Simpson. Really?? That's your conclusion??

Huh, what? No - I was asking Slayer if that's what his answer was since it was he who posted the picture of the baby.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dude you need to get out more !
Stay away from all those films !
Someone please tell him zombies are'nt real ?
Then again they all might turn into tooth-fairies ?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I for one think it's a perfectly valid theory after reading this idea I'm left wondering what kind of zombies this could spawn will they be able to run or will they walk REALLY slow if this comes to pass do you have a survival strategy ?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Dude you need to get out more !
Stay away from all those films !
Someone please tell him zombies are'nt real ?
Then again they all might turn into tooth-fairies ?

Wait, what? Zombies aren't real? Wow, thanks for the news flash!!

You just don't get it, do you?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah. Zombies.
Take a catastrophe. You know, a real life thing. The kind where not only did an unaccounted for number of people as of yet having perished, along with massive amounts of damage to property. A pending nuclear disaster, and the signs that an entire land mass has moved by 8 feet and you post this thread?
Zombies? You are joking right?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell5151
I for one think it's a perfectly valid theory after reading this idea I'm left wondering what kind of zombies this could spawn will they be able to run or will they walk REALLY slow if this comes to pass do you have a survival strategy ?

If it happens - I would think that they would run fast, assuming their leg bones aren't broken. If it comes to pass, my strategy is gather my Central Oregon Zombie Squad members together, arm up, and execute wing attack plan R.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ja, I think we better take it easy here. Just now some dehydrated delusional fool runs around killing people with a nail gun rigged to fire chopsticks.
People are crazy like that…



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by withopeneyes
Yeah. Zombies.
Take a catastrophe. You know, a real life thing. The kind where not only did an unaccounted for number of people as of yet having perished, along with massive amounts of damage to property. A pending nuclear disaster, and the signs that an entire land mass has moved by 8 feet and you post this thread?
Zombies? You are joking right?

Not joking - discussing. This is a thread about that discussion - not a thread about "my feelings are hurt" or "the internetz shock me".

This is a zombie thread, so deal with it or post elsewhere. There are about 100,000 threads for you to choose from.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




top topics



 
12
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join