It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

ok , you show me even the slightest miniscule tiny incywincy little shred of eveidence for those ridiculous claims.
then i'll apologise.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

No but maybe God himself got very angry. Everyone needs to go look at the Illuminati playing cards that were made in 1995. The one card predicts these events with shocking accuracy just like the others show 9/11.

Who really made these cards and was he the devil himself or what?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Many 100's of dolphins with their powerful sonar can easily affect earth's weather patterns. It's not unrealistic to think that use their exceptionally astute knowledge of the earth's magnetosphere to pin-point vulnerable area's and they certainly do know that it's Japan killing the cetaceans. SSCS boats have been helped by them many times.

I can imagine dolphins would have an easy time manipulating energy-pulse wave functions to affect the earth's tectonic plates. There's no doubt the magnetic forces are more pronounced to them than any device we have created.

It's time Japan makes peace with the dolphins. They can help us avoid these calamities as well as create them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here's a better "Get back at someone" Prediction.

Japan caused it's own earthquake knowing that it would damage the Nuke reactors, and then trying to let as much radiation go onto the Jet stream, to get back at America for Bombing Heroshima and Nagasaki, thereby making the West Coast of the USA radioactive.

I think my prediction has logic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Aliens Thread Perhaps..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This isan't NEMO this is the real world!

So whales & Dolphins course this by singing down a crack in the earth ?

Maybe... just maybe, the reason the japanese are killing the dolphins & whales is because they keep coursing earthquakes and killing japanese civilians ever thought it could be the other way round??? with all there constant humming down cracks its enough to drive you mad, i guess this really is war now god help thos poor creatures

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

First question, yes, it was Mother Earth. Second question, define Atlantean and/or Alien Tech. Besides, they actually designed the quake to produce the tsunami. They knew that by making a tsunami that they'd take out 3, maybe 4 reactors which in turn would destroy their habitat when the radiation leaked into the sea. Are they THAT stupid? Get real.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
WTF

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I would like to congratulate you on having the guts to post such utter stupidity....
edit on 16-3-2011 by iNsOmNiOuS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you for your reply, When I mentioned possible technolgies involved be it Alien/atlantean, it would have to be somthing that Dolphins and whales could harness. Atleanteans were supposedly using Crystals and frequency reverberation to create power to control there machines..and because of their power they ended up destroying themself coincidentaly by a Tsunami/quake. I believe that its plausable that crystal weapons could be controlled using whale and dolphin sonar, Again this is only a theroy. Now would the whale and dolphins be aware that a tsunami could actively destroy the nuclear plants in Japan and ultimatly causing radiation to effect their habitat? Maybe yes and maybe no. Dolphins are intellectual animals like I said but they may not have a firm grasp on Nuclear energy and its side effects, especially if they were only familiar with crystal energy. Or perhaps they were aware and just took it as a acceptable risk and will avoid those areas exposed to radiation. if I knew for sure id tell you but alas I am not a dolphin nor a whale. I would be very interesrted to see how these animals would react if shown footage of the Japan disaster. Would their response be celebratory? It could shed some light on this subject. Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Ditch_007

I read some unfortunate news in regards to 24 dolphins dying off the coast of Japan during the Tsunami. they were herded into pens before the wave struck and the Japanese fisherman left them to die when they should have released them to swim to safety. The waves smashed the dolphins off the rocky coast again and again, there cries filling the air until their bodies were brutally broken and lifeless. Such a sad story..perhaps it was one last test to see if the Japanese would do the right thing and let the dolphins free...Instead the left them to their ultimate death and possibly paid the price for it....makes you think.

source:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Im continuing to search for related articals for move evidence of my theroy and will report back as soon as somthing pops up.

Thanks

edit on 16-3-2011 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

yeah"it makes me think:" they were smashed by tsunami waves after the tsunami reached the coast; which happened roughly 10minutes after the deep sea earth quake;It does infact makes me think:"You are not putting any thought into this beyond :"whale;dolphin; Japan disaster". ..
edit on 16-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by 46ACE because: wiping thespittle from my keyboard....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
Most ridiculous post ever.

No, not by a stretch. Consciousness IS consciousness. Using wireless technology, their brains could have petitioned God for revenge. Or, a simple trigger may have been tripped in nature's mail bag regarding the life or death issue. Some say the universe is connected by strings, and that whales don't come from earth. Put it together, then. String telephones that travel vast distances at an instant, not at the dragging speed of light, and reach the lair of the whale God, bringing bad news. I am of the opinion that this is not so far out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

First question, yes, it was Mother Earth. Second question, define Atlantean and/or Alien Tech. Besides, they actually designed the quake to produce the tsunami. They knew that by making a tsunami that they'd take out 3, maybe 4 reactors which in turn would destroy their habitat when the radiation leaked into the sea. Are they THAT stupid? Get real.

well
what do you know! I actually completely agree with and star and APPLAUD a guy with his underwear on his head!

Don't take it personally it's happened to me too! Watch the "Donkey show" Get handed a drink; wake up in the back of a mexican cab wallet less with my underwear on my head

If I ever Find those guys again I'm gonna use a pair of vice grips and my kabar on em...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is the Sea mammals time to rise they a striking back at humanity as we speak they a using there deep sea technolgy to harm the humans of the land ! www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Didn't bother reading the entire thread because.. well, it's just too daft. Someone fill me in though, the OP was taking the p*ss, right??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let's say it's not atlantian tech, that's far to "out there" for me to believe....however, what if they discovered how to send strong vibrations by projecting a specific frequency into the earth to trigger earthquakes? Hmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
Didn't bother reading the entire thread because.. well, it's just too daft. Someone fill me in though, the OP was taking the p*ss, right??
no this is 100 percent Dolphins a on the war path with humanity

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Yes, outlandish claims that whales and dolphins caused the Japan earthquake because they were pissed at the Japanese whalers. That's it in a nutshell.

Then there came the possibility of alien and/or Atlantean tech possessing whales and dolphins.

Can't believe this has gone for 7 pages...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let's say it's not atlantian tech, that's far to "out there" for me to believe....however, what if they discovered how to send strong vibrations by projecting a specific frequency into the earth to trigger earthquakes? Hmmmm.....

no they a using atlantian tech trust me thats why it says no dolphins where harmed in the production on side of my tuna can it isnt for us its for the dolphins to see major gouverments no the epic power of the DWA aka Dolphin Whale Activist's

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
just how old are dolphins?
they when on land did not like it.
so went back to the sea.
how evolved are they mentally?

in the 1800 they hunted whales.
and in the stories the whales
attack's the ships and boats.
so why did they stop??

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>