It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Your op does contain originality...

Not as much for factual events though.

Revenge. Many people said that Haiti had been hit because God exercised revenge from all the voodoo done by people there.

To me, it makes as much sense as your idea of whales and dolphins seeking revenge on Japan.

Meaning none at all. Whatsoever.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Outlandish is puting it mildly. I've just tuned back in to see if this nonsense had continued, of course the answer was yes. Worries me that there is still people agreeing the OP's claim has merit, and even adding more ideas into the mix.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes of course , Moby Dick and his evil sidekick Flipper orchestrated every bit of this .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Almost unworthy of a response.

(God made me post this)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
just how old are dolphins?
they when on land did not like it.
so went back to the sea.
how evolved are they mentally?

in the 1800 they hunted whales.
and in the stories the whales
attack's the ships and boats.
so why did they stop??

I think the more important question is, did we hums force them back into the water?
Perheps THEY are the ones with the technological know-how who gave the gravitational devices to the Atlanteans...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to post that I'm with the OP on this one at least in theory. Humans have been trained to think that they are superior. I think dolphins and whales may be even more "evolved" than humans are. There is just alot we don't know. Maybe they do control natural disasters. Saying a comet (or dwarf star) in the middle of nowhere is causing natural disasters gets alot of discussion on ATS mostly positive. But to say that dolphins and whales control anything on this planet is responded to with ridicule.

Truth is I dont really know, and neither do any of you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No longer content to put up with the barbarity of humanity against their brethren; not willing to sit by and ignore the slaughter of their innocent brothers and sisters at the hands of the evil primates; fed up with the mindless intrusions into their homes where abductions en masse rip apart entire communities of peaceful and harmonious creatures, who's only desire in life is to be free from harm...

One will stand up for the many. One will entice revolution. One will flip crabby patties no longer...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??

With his mighty companion, Patrick Star, who by day lead the innocuous lives of veritable morons, will rally the fishies to repel the evil and gluttonous greed of their evil nemesis - Humanity.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by Kryties

Well no one knows exactly how Atlantean technology works, but many have speculated it harvests the power of crystals and harmonics. Both whales and dolphins are gifted with the ability to harness sonar communication and navigation. It is possible that they have discovered a way to use their ability to harness crystal harmonics and operate powerfull weapons fo destructions? Is it also possible that alien technology is compatabile with the dolphin whales intelligence and that the animal communitys have finally decided enough is enough? I really believe we need to step back and take a look at the possibility that this is happening. I do symathize with the Japanese people and I hope for a successfull recovery of their country and people. I also hope that this message gets out to them and that they start realizing that the slaughter of these animals is wrong. Thank you

HAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

no. there is absolutely ZERO plausibility that fracking whales and dolphins created the earthquake by firing their sonar beams at atlantean crystals. I cannot believe that you actually believe this.

But instead of JUST laughing at you, I will ask you a few questions....

Was Atlantis [supposed to be] even remotely close to where Japan is now? What about all the other earthquakes that occurred leading up to this big one? What about the New Madrid FAULT LINE, are there whales swimming under land waiting to blow up yellowstone? How about that RING OF FIRE??? Did you graduate high school? Do you know what plate tectonics are? DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE?

Unbelievable. this is the most absurd thing I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have word from reliable "inside" sources that the Whales were the ringleaders in this act of retribution and were able to convince some Porpoises to go along with their heinous act of vengeance. But, and I emphasize this, NO Dolphins whatsoever were involved in the planning or execution of this act . In addition I am told they renounce this act of violence and seek to discuss their differences with their human oppressors in a rational and civilized manner. Obviously I can not provide any documentation as this was a "confidential" discussion and I would not wish to jeopardize any peaceful, innocent Dolphins by revealing their identities.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is almost as bad as the Thread where the OP claims that helicopters are spirits collecting the dead www.abovetopsecret.com...

fast forward to the 30 secs mark and play ,you can clearly see its a helicopter not a spirit .
As for this thread i think the OP has his tongue firmly embedded in his cheek while writing that OP out , its not nice to say this but a bet a lot of people did think of all the whales that Japan kills for "research" and wondered if it was maybe karma .but with the nuclear meltdown going to effect marine life for years to come am sure the whales and dolphins will have alot more to worry about than just fishermen on a boat .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is why I enjoy ATS. You gotta love a creative mind. Granted the info may not be correct but damn with so many theories, something is going to shake out in the mix that is valuable.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Just wanted to post that I'm with the OP on this one at least in theory. Humans have been trained to think that they are superior. I think dolphins and whales may be even more "evolved" than humans are. There is just alot we don't know. Maybe they do control natural disasters. Saying a comet (or dwarf star) in the middle of nowhere is causing natural disasters gets alot of discussion on ATS mostly positive. But to say that dolphins and whales control anything on this planet is responded to with ridicule.

Truth is I dont really know, and neither do any of you.

The whole comet elenin/nibiru/tyche thing is almost equally ridiculous IMO. But not quite.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
This is almost as bad as the Thread where the OP claims that helicopters are spirits collecting the dead www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is crazy but what can you say? I think it is pretty obvious that Porpoises are piloting these helicopters on reconnaissance missions to survey the damage they created along with the Whales. I suppose that sometimes the obvious answer is the last one people think of though.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Obviously some of the readers didn't watch as many episodes of Marine Boy as we have. They need to start educating themselves about the true mysteries of the sea.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ok dolphins and whales conspiring to get the japanese back is hilariously ridiculous, but there is a kernel here worth mulling: Karma.

Of course this might be a little bit out of proportion (hint hint nature).

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami?

Who Knows ??

But if so, they have most probably destroyed the waters in which they live in.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I knew it wasn't only me!
I was speculating this from the very start. I knew those dolphins and whales were up to no good!

In all seriousness though, thanks for the laugh, hehe.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Crazybangz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why is this in the conspiracy section? Isn't there a crackpot section somewhere else?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
25 flags for this pile of **** as one post said m8ty get a grip eh

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
there might not be much evidence supporting this theory but I don't see anyone providing evidence to prove whales and dolphins aren't capable of creating an earthquake / tsunami.
how do you know dolphins aren't aliens who finally got fed up with us humans ? or how do you know the illuminati haven't created some sort of mind control device to be used on dolphins and whales ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join