Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 1
86
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.



+98 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


Are you serious or delusional?

It was a natural disaster..no haarp, no illuminati, no nwo, no dolphins or whales getting revenge.

To say this is completely ignorant and sick.


+48 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
*Face palm*

Seriously dude?


+27 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


*Falls off chair in hysterics*


+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm actually very tempted to star and flag just for the laugh you gave me.

But no; this was not caused by the cetecean council of 9.


+17 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


This is the best you can come up with?

At a time of great tragedy for a great many people, you think dolphins using alien technology are to blame?

Anyone else angered by this ridiculous post?



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 

I find it plausible that whales or dolphins might have intelligence beyond what we appreciate.

I don't find it plausible they have technology we don't know about. Just for one example from a long list, opposable thumbs are sometimes cited as one reason modern man was able to advance technologically, to be able to construct and use tools needed for technology. Obviously, this is something whales and dolphins lack. I can make a much longer list but just that one thing might kill the theory.


+34 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ATS: DENY ignorance - not EXHIBIT ignorance.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan. Its a shame that so many have suffered, both the Japanese and the whales and dolphins.


+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Three words for the OP;


GET...


A....


GRIP....



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010
 


I value your opinion but please if you have no constructive critisism or anything to add please do not respond with one liners that add nothing to the topic at hand. This is a very serious issue and many have suffered in Japan. It is nothing to take lightly especially if we don't learn from their mistake. thank you!



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan. Its a shame that so many have suffered, both the Japanese and the whales and dolphins.


Keep an open mind, but mind you don't keep it so open your brain falls out.

Calling someone closed minded because they disagree with your wild speculation is a little irresponsible.


Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by journey2010
 


I value your opinion but please if you have no constructive critisism or anything to add please do not respond with one liners that add nothing to the topic at hand. This is a very serious issue and many have suffered in Japan. It is nothing to take lightly especially if we don't learn from their mistake. thank you!


Really? Really?

It is a serious issue, so maybe you should offer some proof of your claims rather than make wild accusations at the innocent wildlife in the oceans surrounding Japan.
edit on 3/16/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


OK then, I'll play. Precisely HOW are they supposed to have caused the quakes? Beating their tails on the bedrock? How about simultaneously forcing air out of their blowholes while upside down on the bedrock?

I see you theorise Atlantean technology. How do these whales and dolphins operate it? With their fins? Or have they suddenly sprouted arms and fingers?

All these questions need to be answered, meanwhile I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ohboyohboy
 


I value your opinion, but please if you have nothing to add that may positively add to this post please just move to another topic instead of flameing this thread, Have some respect for my opinion because i would do the same for you. Thank you.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.


Ummm I dont think even whales and dolphins can get to the bottom of the ocean



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


I value your right to freedom of speech. However, maybe by re-reading your own reply to me, you will see that speaking of whales and dolphins joining with alien technology to create this massive crisis shows little respect for those suffering, and for the unfortunate suffering to come.

Yes, I responded with a one-liner - but that was to prevent myself from truly stating what I thought and felt upon reading your thread. Thousands are dead and dying, more catastrophe is possible, and your concern is about dolphin, whales, and alien technology underneath the Pacific.

I pity the person with relations in Japan that finds this post.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
reply to post by solids0be
 


This is the best you can come up with?

At a time of great tragedy for a great many people, you think dolphins using alien technology are to blame?

Anyone else angered by this ridiculous post?


I think the OP meant to say that the whales and dolphins which created the tsunami were trained by israeli mossad, in an attempt to distract our attention from the ME.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be
 


Thank God! Finally a post that I can agree with (except for the sea mammals having cold blood). You, Sir or Ma'am, are an absolute visionary.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sorry OP, I think you have been smoking a bit toooooo much of the good stuff.

I am not in the habit of FLAMING (note the correct spelling) peoples posts that actually have any scientific grounds or decent info in them.

I will not however, retract comment on such a bizarre and pretty insensitive post as yours.



posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan


Speaking of things being open, how about you opening a book on geology, seismology or any of the -ologies that relate to sciences and learn about what events trigger an earthquake.

While the atricities of the Japanese against whales and dolphins are truly horrendous, I don't see such mammals as being so heartless and cruel as we humans.

Nor do i think they have the capacity to create an 8.9 scale earthquake
edit on 16-3-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)





 
86
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join