It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell5151
look at it this way what do we know about dolphins not alot right and the information we have on them comes from who.. marine biologists now who funds these research projects I'm guessing the government so it's safe to say marine biologists work for the government... now we all know we can't trust the government and marine biologists work for the government that means we can't trust the marine biologists so really we know absolutely nothing about dolphins which means they could be aliens...

Or yet another way. Most of us have put out our share of crap threads thru the duration. I know I have. You just used up your share.

Now your Honor I ask yas's. Does my client look like someone who is capable the crimes fort which he is
acu-sed?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b5026e4001.jpg[/atsimg]

I rest my case.

edit on 17-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

look at it this way what do we know about dolphins not alot right and the information we have on them comes from who.. marine biologists now who funds these research projects I'm guessing the government so it's safe to say marine biologists work for the government... now we all know we can't trust the government and marine biologists work for the government that means we can't trust the marine biologists so really we know absolutely nothing about dolphins which means they could be aliens...

Um private investors, universities... not just the government. I'm pretty sure that not all marine biologists work for the government.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

We all work for the government, whether you like it or not. they get you when you are "sleeping" CAUTION TO THE WINDS!!!!- sleep is just a distraction the government has created to convince us to let down our guard long enough for them to invade our minds and take what they need.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I can't say that I agree with this. I would love to think that this was possible tho! Not only have the Japanese, but everyone across the world tortures and slaughters the amazing creatures we were given to protect and care for. I do know that animals are highly intelligent and can do miraculous things, but not this.

I also have wondered if all the recent animal deaths were just mass suicides....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

If I came out with a theory that unicorns once lived on Mars and caused its extinction, I'm sure you would want to see very strong evidence, proof and facts. I would have to supply as such and putting the responsibility on your shoulders to prove otherwise would be...like asking me to prove that whales and dolphins aren't capable of creating an earthquake / tsunami

I know I for one would want to see very strong evidence, proof and facts. It is widely accepted that unicorns would not survive the Martian atmosphere, I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Eh...if dolphins are so smart then why do they always get caught in fishing nets? If these animals were half as smart as you give them credit for in this post then they would have rebelled a long time ago. Besides, it's common knowledge that the great animal coup will result from farm animals NOT marine life. The horses and cows are the real threat...they're always watching...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

So long and thanks for all the fish [ HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY ] end quote i think you should really take a step back from the brink hope you get well soon lol

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

seriously though look at the picture of that dolphin it looks alien and it also has a look in his eyes like he's up to no good

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Just wanted to post that I'm with the OP on this one at least in theory. Humans have been trained to think that they are superior. I think dolphins and whales may be even more "evolved" than humans are. There is just alot we don't know. Maybe they do control natural disasters. Saying a comet (or dwarf star) in the middle of nowhere is causing natural disasters gets alot of discussion on ATS mostly positive. But to say that dolphins and whales control anything on this planet is responded to with ridicule.

Truth is I dont really know, and neither do any of you.

And I don't REALLY know if a little monkey isn't gonna' crawl out of my butt in the next 15minutes....I mean: really tiny monkeys exist, my butt exists; So it's possible ( not at all likely as I don't normally carry abutt load of monkeys.... and I know for a fact I never tried to put the poor little "bugger" up there.But "its still "possible "the et's did while I was otherwise engaged here) Yes: its still in some way "possible";completely and utterly ridiculous but possible.)

who can refute ridiculous logic like that? Which is what the o.p.and mayabong are saying.lol:

by the way Japan caved to international protests and cut short its antartic whaling well before the quake too bad the super sentient cetaceans don't read thehuff post.
article.wn.com...

feb16 2011:
all kidding aside: I like dolphins and they like me:I paid a "buttload" of cash (the monkey gave it to me @ 4.75%!) so my kids could swim with them.And the Japanese dolphin and whaling industry are a ghastly bloody sadistic business that never should have gone on so long.

edit on 17-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

It is widely accepted that unicorns would not survive the Martian atmosphere, I thought everyone knew that.

It is also widely accepted that unicorns don't exist, I thought everyone knew that.

Look, that was just an example of an outlandish speculation based on nothing. Like what this thread is all about...

But thanks for clarifying things up.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Are you implying Japan deserved this in some way?

I can understand and appreciate your deep devotion to creatures of the sea, however if they had anything to do with this they surely didn't think it through now did they? Radiation destroys sea-life.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Bahahahaha! Best thing i have seen all day! I'm sorry but you sir are a complete doofus.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think o.p. felt particulary strongly against the japanese dolphin kills and whaling industry( just a hunch) but as I said it is a brutish grisly business.
It is in incredibly poor taste to kick a people so demolished as the nation of japan.is today ( I apologize for using o.ps thread to make some fun of him...)
How many pages will this one .go?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

The Annual meeting of CCAH (Cows and Chickens against Humanity) just wrapped a few days ago next disease they plan to introduce is a hybrid of avian flu and mad cow specifically geared towards humans.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
*** THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE ***

yes, it sure could be very real. have we been to the bottom of the deep seas, have we seen whats going on down there? this is very possible and REALISTIC to think that this is UNREALISTIC just goes to show how ignorant and selfish you really are. please by all means if you think this cant be achieved by dolphins and or whales, show some scientific evidence.

It's obvious we can't prove that the dolphins don't have a HAARP device, and we can't prove that the whales don't have a LHC base, so how on earth can we prove to you they didn't do it.

Deep down on the ocean bed, they drive volvos and breath purified water in water bars. It's obvious. No one can prove they don't!

The only logical conclusion therefore, is, I put to you, that they do!

Scientificlally Proved!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why don't threads like this get deleted immediately?

Dolphins using underwater alien technology to cause an 8.9 EQ in retaliation?

Seriously, why is this thread still here? Thought this site was for adults.
edit on 17-3-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I apprecate your creative mind but....I am pretty sure they are not the cause. Oh yeah don't forget
about the famous blue fin tuna, they are must be pretty pissed off as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
this is the kind of post that's gonna bring down ATS.....

I understand free speech and all but seriously when people with obvious intentions can post idiotic and absurd declarations and newcomers and people on the fence can see it, they are just going to leave and say ATS is just another crazy stupid website....

when its not....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

seriously are you thick? or were you just dropped on your head as a baby?? this is the stupidest thread ive seen on here to date its worse then the has new zealand moved thread

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well...isnt THIS A new twist on current news?!

the OP honestly took me off guard with this theory put forth....i'm not bashing him at all, but my reactions were "
that's thinking wayyyyyyyy out of the box..." to the title/thread.

i mean think of it for a tick......if he says this was retaliation for slaughter on behalf of whales/dolphins....i shudder to think what insects(bug spray/kids with magnifying glasses), fish, cows, goats, pigs and chickens have in store for us. whew!! if by any stretch, what he says has an inkling of truth, we should be begging for alien annihilation before we get ganged up on by earthbound sentients!
edit on 17-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join