It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

So many people were so rude to this thread yet so many people cheered the fat kid fighting back in school in that video. Human deaths are bad and all but seriously, raping the planet is no good either and perhaps it was some divine retribution. I don't think whales and dolphins did it, but if you watch documentaries about the Japanese fishing industry it makes you think they are monsters. If mother nature is pissed or broken because of humanity I say bring on the super volcanos because human beings make me sick. Maybe these natural disasters will blow the evil ones to hell and leave a few grateful survivors to take humanity in a better direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I find it plausible that whales or dolphins might have intelligence beyond what we appreciate.

I don't find it plausible they have technology we don't know about. Just for one example from a long list, opposable thumbs are sometimes cited as one reason modern man was able to advance technologically, to be able to construct and use tools needed for technology. Obviously, this is something whales and dolphins lack. I can make a much longer list but just that one thing might kill the theory.
That's right. Dolphins don't have fine motory abilities. They don't have the dexterity to build the things we build. I think that would be important in evolutionary terms.

Maybe an octopus does, though? Maybe the OP is looking in the wrong place.

Honestly though I don't mean any disrespect to what's happening in japan. On the other hand, what's happening in japan is not the only thing happening in the world right now. It's painful to watch.
edit on 16-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Giant squids would definitely have the capability to create USO's that could be piloted by the more intelligent dolphins or porpoises. Whales are too large but they have massive brains and could coordinate the movement of the ships. Think about it, every time you sail around the ocean dolphins will follow your boat around... they are tracking your movements. It may seem innocuous but the fact is that they know where every ocean vessel is around the world at all times. This situation needs to seriously be looked at in greater detail. We know less about the bottom of the ocean than the surface of the moon, there could easily be a complex dolphin society that we don't know about. Dolphins probably know all about sonar because that is how they communicate: they would be able to create the perfect stealth aircrafts that could avoid detection from any weak human attempts to replicate their sensory apparatus. If they built a portable HAARP like device on one of their crafts they could feasibly fly out out of the water, aim it at whatever part of the world they wanted, and modify the weather or create earthquakes, slipping away undetected.

Picture of a dolphin brain

It is possible that dolphins are reading this now.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Seriously, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ATS. Why is this at the top of the list! For crap sake admins please make a forum for stupid crap like this! I'm tired of reading about people's dreams, how they feel about something, and just flat out ignorant speculation. I have seriously begun considering never returning to this site. Of all the articles posted here I have learned very little in the past few months. It's all bull! (this is my second account btw)

Has it ever occurred to you that Japan is in seismically active area?

Er I realize this is skunkworks what I mean is can you put this CRAP somewhere where the people who actually come to ATS to learn things don't have to see it. The star and flag system is a complete failure!
edit on 17-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: To rephrase request to admins

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What a fantastic thaught ...Dolphins and Whales fighting back and taking out the bad guys

I am very open minded and can stretch my mind to most things, but I'm sorry, this doesn't seem viable to me, no matter how much I love these creatures or how hard I try to stretch my mind.

Yes they are special and we have little understanding of what "wave length" they are on. But I don't believe they are capable of getting together with lost Atlantean technology to create Earth Quakes..sorry

One only has to search ATS and the internet to find that something is actually killing whales, dolphins, fish, and birds all over the world !

In my opinion they appear more vulnerable to the Earths current plight, and are certainly not the cause of it.

I only wish they could talk or fight back OP ! Maybe then it would be a fair fight / hunt, and humans would have more respect for all Nature and magnificent creatures on this planet !

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hmm yeah... well I sent about 50 thousand emails spamming the Japanese Govt because of what they were doing to the dolphins. hahahahah I jammed their system but it was all a waste of my time because it still happens.

Shortly afterward I had a great dream with dolphins. I was swimming and eeeek eeeek eeeking with them in the ocean and we were having a great time... until we all swam into an oil spill....

eek eek eek...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

OK then, I'll play. Precisely HOW are they supposed to have caused the quakes? Beating their tails on the bedrock? How about simultaneously forcing air out of their blowholes while upside down on the bedrock?

I see you theorise Atlantean technology. How do these whales and dolphins operate it? With their fins? Or have they suddenly sprouted arms and fingers?

All these questions need to be answered, meanwhile I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Beating bed rock with their tails and simultaneously forcing air out their blowholes. You just made my morning. That is the funniest crap I have read in long time....ignoring the OP..... I'm in college, I'm going to see how many people in my class I can convince that's what happen.
edit on 17-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think it is very disrespectful of the thousands of people who died, and the millions of people who have been made homeless, and the millions of people who currently, and will in the future suffer untold hardships as a result of this terrible quake to make up such infantile rubish. It is just a bad joke, and I am not laughing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
fail..epic almost...

...go look around for the guy that likes turtles, you two could chat for hours...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When i first signed up at ATS i thought that i would love this site.Then i started reading threads that make me wonder if people have a brain in their head or should seek many years of therapy and strong medication.This is one of those threads and the fact that it received so many stars makes me wonder about a lot of you people.All over this site are the words "deny ignorance" yet i see this thread on the front page.How can we deny it if it's front page news here at ATS?

Between dolphins and whales creating earthquakes and tsunamis,a monthly prediction about our extinction and the planet being destroyed,some mental midget believing that an episode of the simpsons predicted 9/11,etc,etc,etc, it would appear the new slogan should be "condone & embrace ignorance".

I spent many years lurking here because there were interesting topics to read with the morning coffee.Now there's stuff like this.I am pleading with those of you mentally disturbed people who post things like this.Next time you have a thought,let it go.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213
When i first signed up at ATS i thought that i would love this site.Then i started reading threads that make me wonder if people have a brain in their head or should seek many years of therapy and strong medication.This is one of those threads and the fact that it received so many stars makes me wonder about a lot of you people.All over this site are the words "deny ignorance" yet i see this thread on the front page.How can we deny it if it's front page news here at ATS?

Between dolphins and whales creating earthquakes and tsunamis,a monthly prediction about our extinction and the planet being destroyed,some mental midget believing that an episode of the simpsons predicted 9/11,etc,etc,etc, it would appear the new slogan should be "condone & embrace ignorance".

I spent many years lurking here because there were interesting topics to read with the morning coffee.Now there's stuff like this.I am pleading with those of you mentally disturbed people who post things like this.Next time you have a thought,let it go.

the truth is that you are correct. Foolish people who have become victims of their own destiny. ATS was once cool and informative, today its 98% full of half wits.
Where have all the real people gone?

edit on 17-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Op i mentioned you on a previous thread and just had to add. LOL!! keep toking my friend

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OP, kudos to you me friend!

HAHA this is easily the best theory I've read thus far, and it may be right.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hmm. I disagree with the naysayers and throw my vote your way OP. Why are they poisoning the surrounding areas with radiation? To get back at those darn evil sea creatures obviously, really, watch the politicians talk about it on the brainwashervision, anyone older than 12 can easily tell they're straight lying through their teeth when they talk about how clueless they are of the situation, tis sad, really, the state of affairs, we should round up all our world leaders and dump them there to fix it, at the same time evacuating the regular folks. Leave the pigs to cook in their own cauldron. Maybe then the news would be worth watching.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Beating bed rock with their tails and simultaneously forcing air out their blowholes.

No.

This is wrong.

They do it by singing. See my earlier post.

Deny Ignowrance.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
the thought occurs....I had it too.....

Spiritually we are all connected. Every human has a soul, who reincarnates again and again. Learning from life to life basic human concepts of love, hate, kindness, jalousy ect ect.
Now....all things in nature also have a soul, some more than others. In the animal kingdom the most consciouss ones have many times proved to be dolphins, whales, elephants, dogs, horses and some more.
And.....esoteric research have shown that Earth have beings (by some called devas) guiding areas around the globe, larger beings called landscape beings/devas. Many spiritual aware people can either see or communicate with them. They help the area with its spiritual development, like humans develop spiritually....learning love, kindness and their opposites with help from their spiritual guides, the law of karma and other things.
This is important to be aware of in this dicussion thread!!
Now.....Earth has a soul to....like all heavenly bodies in the universe have. And we are all connected from this area of our existence.
Different laws are at play, one is the law of action and its reaction, called karma in eastern traditions.
And....this is important.....we all have helpers spiritually that protects our development...in this case dolphins and whales too.......Essentially wanting us all to live in harmony and tolerance !!.......and if not....well karma is made....

In this situation all my love are to the lost ones and those in difficulties, hoping them to recover quickly, both in human form and on the other side as souls. (and this apply to dolphins killed as we saw it in The Cove as well).

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthecurtain

**Waits for karma to arrive in a dumbfounded tap water induced stupor** Not twenty minutes ago I saw one of our revered great ones speaking about how " if this were happening in U.S. things would be going a lot differently", something along those lines. I'm thinking, "darn straight, they'd murder us all and use our liquified remains to fill in all their money making - land gouging mines they've ran for aeons, two birds - one stone", so they say. Know they something like this WILL happen over here, maybe world-wide-ish, and it WILL be a false flag, made to look like an accident, or terrorist act. Mark the words of so many others besides myself. "manufacturing consent is the name of the game, the bottom line is money, nobody gives a fiick" - I heard in a song one time, and that's regrettably quite the truth. Know.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Then why is this mother nature still waiting and not destroying US, the most destructive, horrifiying, ignorant piece of land on this planet?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by noonebutme

Errrm No, Theres quite a lot of written evidence and ancient land on maps that note the great city of atlantis, plato was just one of many who talked of its greatness

Plato made it up, he used it as an allegory in a fictional piece of work. Anything after Plato is new age cack...... hmmmm, a little like this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
someone close this thread please.

-B.M

P.S) this crap being on the front page says something about the state of ats these days..
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maka213

I feel exactly the same. This place is getting more and more captured by the most low intelligent beings living in the most closed corners of US, who have no single idea about other people, other cultures and other environments. Before (before than my current account now) you could share and learn some intelligent things. Now such threads earns hunderds of stars and dozens of flags. It seems it is time to look here with very different eyes and attitudes.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join