It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
overzealous seriousness runs rampant here as of late (past two-three years) no? I've been lurking here for about five and it's only getting 'better' heh.
Disorder ftw, only because I don't wanna be on the 'losing' side of course.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Interesting speculation.

...But I'm going with geomagnetic activity and the solar maximum, said effects worsened by seismic testing, drilling, mining and etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

umm lmao, lmao, lmao!!!

second line!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Interesting speculation.

...But I'm going with geomagnetic activity and the solar maximum, said effects worsened by seismic testing, drilling, mining and etc.

That's exactly what the whales,dolphins,atlanteans and extra-terrestrials want you to think.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by 1beerplease
*** THIS THREAD IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE ***

yes, it sure could be very real. have we been to the bottom of the deep seas, have we seen whats going on down there? this is very possible and REALISTIC to think that this is UNREALISTIC just goes to show how ignorant and selfish you really are. please by all means if you think this cant be achieved by dolphins and or whales, show some scientific evidence.

It's obvious we can't prove that the dolphins don't have a HAARP device, and we can't prove that the whales don't have a LHC base, so how on earth can we prove to you they didn't do it.

Deep down on the ocean bed, they drive volvos and breath purified water in water bars. It's obvious. No one can prove they don't!

The only logical conclusion therefore, is, I put to you, that they do!

Scientificlally Proved!

you are right, we cannot prove nor disprove this option,
hence dolphins could of done this,
thus concludes my presentation. good day siir!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
OHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The OP is right !!

I found their leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59876d62c25a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
WTF !

seriously dude this is prob the most stupidist thing iv heard in a while and iv heard some pretty stupid crap ..

unbelieveible ... go read up on whales and dolphins get your facts straight and try again .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dolphins rape their own kind and even other species, kill other living beings (fish) in order to survive... I doubt they are such intelligent beings endowed with apparently unfathomable powers.

The disasters that took place were created by cause and effect set in motion many millenia ago, not punishment from some higher power.
edit on 17/3/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Couple of minutes ago a MIB told me that 9/11 was an organization of turkeys, who want to show to the west that there should be no more thanksgiving day.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
God bless those people, but what does one productively do in a a dire situation such as this?.. HOnestly I myself am not one who enjoys being spoonfed Biillchit, sorry to speak against the bs artists but, " worldwide intentional manmade disaster, coming to a city near you (soon)." Here's to being put on multiple illegal government watchlists for speaking truth! Maybe when EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER is, well, just maybe, then people will actively do something about it. Until then "check out my asscheecks Barry!".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I am absolutely astounded that there were enough dull and/or dense people on this website to give you that many stars & flags.

I would honestly have been less offended if you had created a post about Leprechauns stealing your pot of gold on this St. Patricks day. AT LEAST it could be argued that it was a midget, and not a Leprechaun, giving that story SOME sort of credibility for existence.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I find the ignorance on this threat absolutely terrifying. Is this the state of the western world? People still syaing (Some are joking, but that is sick enough) that the OP may have a valid point. He may have a serious ilness!!

Come on someone please get this off the front page.

If this thread is a reflection of the western world we need not worry in the slightest about Nibiru, 2012, the monster moon on the 29th...... We are doomed to kill ourselves with our ignorance.

Here is a conspiracy theory for you - it just occured to me! This thread and the ignorance which undrlies it is a direct result of the drugs tptb are puting into our water and food supply - dumbing down the populace to the point that they will beleive the crap they are fed by the government - to make them easily controlable. See how well it is working?! Blimey, I just thought of that, it is brilliant! This thread proves all those conspiracies to be right! Lord Help Us!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's kinda sad how there's 14 pages dedicated to this South Park reference.

**** YOU! DOLPHIN AND WARU
edit on 17-3-2011 by The Anti-Anti-Christ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And to think i used to blame the government for these conspiracies only to find out it was the dolphins the whole time.Now that i look at the 9/11 footage i am sure a plane didn't hit the towers,a dolphin did.I wonder how these crafty creatures have flown under the radar for so long without us picking up on it.Something is fishy here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i thought it was all the people in china jumping up and down at the same time to wreck the japanse ecomony ...but i guess whales and dolphins are less crazy an idea

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I cannot believe my post was removed by you masqua. It is insane to think that this was some karmic retribution! It is insane to think that this happened because Japanese fishermen hunt whales. Someone can post something that's so insensitive and stupid and not have anything done, but I can speak my mind saying they belong in an institution and I'm punished? How backwards is that!? You have no trouble with people blaming God, or those saying God did this or mother nature did this. But when someone calls someone out for being a nut, you have a problem with it!? I stand by what I said 100%!

What this shows me, is that there are certain people here that are so cold, emotionally bankrupt and don't care one bit for the Japanese. You watch the garbage that Hollywood put out and what's put on tv. Being desensitized by it all and so when something really does happen in our world, all you have to say is some stupid comment or say oh well, that's sad. And go on about your way to walmart or wherever you're going.

I am disgusted.
edit on 17-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

link   

If that was true, and I'm not saying it is

Then what would GOD do to GODS children doing GODS work in New York

It would have to be something like:
Huge Lightning strikes destroyiing Towers followed by
Killer Earthquake followed by Killer Tsumani and then a Killer Volcano opens
up under the buildings of BoA, JPM and Goldmans
And then Finally Hit by a Meteorite

link   
I think he watched that South Park Episode spoofing Whale Wars and how they stated that the only reason the Japanese is killing the Whales and dolphins is because they dropped the atomic bombs form airplanes. lol
But OP you do know that Japan is on the Edge of the "Ring of Fire" the most active Tectonic plate region on this earth? It was just at ticking time bomb. Not whales or dolphins.... even though that would be friggin weird if it turned out to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

I initially thought the hollow-earth theory of earthquakes being caused by the denizens inhabitants there was 'out-there', but this takes the biscuit...
'

I keep a very open-mind but this is one even I have say a resounding 'I fully disagree' to.
Dolphins and Whales have powers, but not to cause a fracture and rupture of the earths crust...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join