It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If strange and unusual theories are shot down in flames in Skunkworks,where can they be posted without fear of retribution.This is an open forum yes?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

'Mother Earth' is not a sentient thing, it is not capable of thought. If it was, then we would be screwed

reply to post by 12voltz

There has to be a line drawn somewhere, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yes, and that means we can challenge ridiculous "theories." Being an open forum or posted in Skunk Works, does not mean we have to all agree with the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Of course but this is very very far catched. also the headline was a realy bad choice. Look at the first page, how many stars he got (I´m absolutly not jealous, these are only bits&bytes) and this makes me sad because there is absolutly no reason for it. stars are overrated/supervalued the idea is good but it fails because of some people throwing them around.
edit on 16-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I am not saying we have to agree,but there should be some incentive to release the imagination,no matter how bizarre.The problem seems to be that ,some members think that the Op is seriously considering this theory to be real whereas its obviously a pipe dream.Maybe we need another forum called Pipe dreams,where after taking some drugs ,those strange thoughts that come as a revelation can be released.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I appreciate your opinion, but to say that there is no possibility that this is true is pretty close minded especially with nothing to back up your statements. Please try to keep an open mind and a open heart for those in Japan. Its a shame that so many have suffered, both the Japanese and the whales and dolphins.

( it IS the highly speculative forum

respectful answer "no."

( mean roflmao reply I really want to post):
Hmmm natural geological plate tectonics around the notoriously unstable pacific rim "ring of fire"?
or:
An organized retaliation by cetaceans union local 567?Everybody head east line up and one....two... three fluke "flap"NOW!

Or Possibly could be the major " b.m." I had after a three day beer and pizza bender?"Look out down stream!One; two; three; flush!!!

I'm gonna hafta go with with #1

I Guess ;I really really don't belong here...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
Has it occured to anyone that The disasters in Japan have been created by mother nature? Whales and Dolphin have been brutally slaughtered by the Japanese fishing industry and now they've had enough! Whales and dolphins have been found to hold great intelligence in scientific studies. No one knows how intelligent they actually are but it has been thought that they may be on Par with the human race. Its possible whales and dolphins have gotten to the point twhere they are tired of their companions being murdered in cold blood and have found a way to strike back. No one knows what exactly lies at the bottom of the pacific ocean, is it possible whales and dolphins have harvested Atlantean/Alien technology to utter destroy Japan with a quake/tsunami? I really believe we need to start looking closer into the connection of the slaughter of these beautiful intelligent animals and the disaster that struck Japan. hell hath no wrath like a womans scorn..and mother nature is the baddest B*tch you'll ever meet.

What a lovely idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
18 flags.....? htf?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Look who's not Whaling .. Don't mess with the Whales and Ocean for that matter!! Ftarts

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
If strange and unusual theories are shot down in flames in Skunkworks,where can they be posted without fear of retribution.This is an open forum yes?

The problem is, if only those who agree post to a thread, ATS would serve no purpose.

You don't progress and learn by shielding yourself against others ideas and opinions. You dumb yourself down that way.

The Motto "Deny Ignorance" exists because the intended role of ATS is to find truth and expose lies and nonsense.

It also does no good to encourage fantasy and delusions based on myths and illiteracy.

In this case no real theory is even given. Just a wild supposition based on nothing. The whole concept is one I'd expect from a child under the age of maybe 14 and adjusting for current American schools, if that is the case perhaps 16.

If you run into a person who believes the stories in the "Weekly World News" are real and that "Bat Boy" is real, do you do them a favor humoring them and letting them go on looking foolish, or do you do the right thing and educate them for their own good?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I couldn't help but think of this:

Snorky
You need to scroll down a little.....

I wanted to post a youtube clip but there were none in English

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ditch_007

I read some unfortunate news in regards to 24 dolphins dying off the coast of Japan during the Tsunami. they were herded into pens before the wave struck and the Japanese fisherman left them to die when they should have released them to swim to safety. The waves smashed the dolphins off the rocky coast again and again, there cries filling the air until their bodies were brutally broken and lifeless. Such a sad story..perhaps it was one last test to see if the Japanese would do the right thing and let the dolphins free...Instead the left them to their ultimate death and possibly paid the price for it....makes you think.

source:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Im continuing to search for related articals for move evidence of my theroy and will report back as soon as somthing pops up.

Thanks

edit on 16-3-2011 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I see the core idea here and only think that the Japanese people do not deserve this event having happened. Yes, a few of them hunt dolphins, and that is cruel. But then again most of them don't. And the ones that do are competing with the dolphins for their livelihood - there's only so much fish to go around, and I'm sure those sea creatures eat a lot. I think this post was a little offensive but I prefer to let people make their points. It's too ridiculous to be a hoax. Dolphins and aliens didn't do this. Maybe just maybe Man has some toys he his starting to play with that can affect plate tectonics. That is slightly more possible and more disturbing. But why would anyone want to? I bet there is a thread or two on that topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

P.S....and thanks for the fish.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i'm all for 'out there' theory's, but this is just stupid.
op. those two brain cell's you've got, maybe try rubbing them together.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I would like to add that actually yesterday, the lost kingdom of atlantis was found, and this was a long scientific pursuit, apparently the only info was some book by Plato but he told them it was gonna be by the straits of gibraltar, and they saw cities made in atlantis image inland in spain, and figured it was off the coast somewhere, and apparentlly just found it with sonar or something...

www.reuters.com...

Since atlantis has now been found and there are no WMDs to produce earthquakes there at this time, it is possible the WMDs were stolen by dolphins, possibly even the dolphins that got away with lasers on their backs during 9/11

-(w)onderdonk(ey)
hee hee hee hee.. HAW!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I appreciate your opinion, but making personal attacks and not adding anything constructive to a serious conversation does nothing for anyone. Next time try to work your replies more elinqently. The topic at hand has to do with whales and dolphins being responisble for the quake/tsunami that destroyed Japans east coast possibly with the use of atlantean/alient technology.these acts have occured possibly because of the deaths of many whales and dolphins due to the fishing industry. Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh my, all I can think is no,no,no. This is hardly what I would call a serious discussion. As for the topic at hand, I confidently say 100% this is not the cause of the disasters that have befallen Japan. Whats just as disturbing is some are actually siding with this as a possability!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well if this is true then we must take the war back to them. Send some warships there and start shelling the crap out of the pods. Perhaps even drop a few nukes there too. Kill them all!!!

FERHK YOO DOLPHEEEN AND FERHK YOO WHAIL

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

This is the best you can come up with?

At a time of great tragedy for a great many people, you think dolphins using alien technology are to blame?

Anyone else angered by this ridiculous post?

While this post is ridiculous, you shouldnt get angered so easy. Its bad for the heart and its negative emotions. Just because someone else doesnt use their brain like you (or as much) shouldnt make you angry

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join