It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whales and Dolphins created earthquake/Tsunami to retaliate against Japans whale and dolphin fishing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

I appreciate your opinion, but again I was not making fun of the disaster that occured in Japan and Have repeatly expressed my sympathies for the Japenese people. If I have offended you I am sorry but the fact remains that there is some plausability behind my theroy, and be it true or not I am entitled to my opinion. And once again if the tradedgy was because of whales and dolphons I do not condone their actions nor do I recommend retaliation of the Japense against them if it turns out to be fact. I would recommend a peacefull resolution to the matter so that Humans, Whales and dolphin, both being Mamalian brothers and sisters learn to live in harmony and use the technology they have harnessed for good. Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
reply to post by mandrake

I appreciate your opinion, but again I was not making fun of the disaster that occured in Japan and Have repeatly expressed my sympathies for the Japenese people. If I have offended you I am sorry but the fact remains that there is some plausability behind my theroy, and be it true or not I am entitled to my opinion.

Which part of your "theory" is actually plausible?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by ADUB77

When I say mother nature I was presenting the notion that dolphins and whales, though not being a actual force of nature eg. Wind water earth ect. were the possible force behind the disaster. I meant that nature itself, which in my statement I was referring to whales and dolphins being animals outside the human race that live in harmony with mother nature somehow harnessed a way to take control of the natural forces of earth to seek revenge for the actions of the Japenese fishing industry that is well known for its slaughter of Whales and dolphins which are not fish but mammals that display characteristics of cognitive thoughts and emotions.

now I read somewhere ( have to find it back ) that the industry of whale killing is destroyed up there and that it will take 3 years to start again with that chasing and killing of the whales !!!
good news for the whales no ? 3 years no killing up there !
yes, you can see it as a revenge maybe, but from mother Nature ...
but it's just a very big disaster for the families up there that have nothing to do with it .....

I found something back, but there was other news .... :

glossynews.com...

edit on 16-3-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
fail post sir
2nd line

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I can dig it!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thank you for your question, The part I think is pausable is that Dolphins and whales may have found some way, be it atlantean technology or alien intervention (USOs) to retaliate against Japan. Its really not that far out of an idea, ive seen more outlandish posts on this forum before and I truely believe that this theroy holds some basis of possibility. If i find any proof i will be sure to post, I am looking for news stories involving recent activity of whales and dolphins to see if there has been any behavioral changes in the last week or strange sightings. Thank you for your post.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think threads like this are just made to garner attention for the op. These earth quakes happen all the time, and the op knows this, and he knows they are not caused by whales and dolphins.

So that only leaves someone who is lonely and wants some attention, thats what this thread is a cry of SEE ME. Ok kid youve been seen now can we get this thread closed?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by webpirate

Thank you for your question, The part I think is pausable is that Dolphins and whales may have found some way, be it atlantean technology or alien intervention (USOs) to retaliate against Japan. Its really not that far out of an idea, ive seen more outlandish posts on this forum before and I truely believe that this theroy holds some basis of possibility. If i find any proof i will be sure to post, I am looking for news stories involving recent activity of whales and dolphins to see if there has been any behavioral changes in the last week or strange sightings. Thank you for your post.

As I said before...and I think this bears repeating:

edit on 16-3-2011 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I appreciate your opinion, but you coulden't be more wrong..or off topic. I simply wanted to pose the question..Is it possible that whales and dolphins were behind this. I have never stated that I had proof and only wanted to ensure that my theroy was heard and maybe raise some awareness for everyone. Hopefully this topic has opened some minds and brought some critical thinking to the table. Im just hoping to make a difference and I hope only the best for the people of Japan as well as our ocean going mamalian companions. I would love to see sympathy from the dolphin whale community, and videos of dolphons and whales helping suffering Japanese would make me really believe that we can change our ways learn from eachother and live in a more harmonic state. Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

edit on 16-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Remember that weird smoke face at 9/11 WTC? Sort of looked like Ted Kennedy?

Not to belittle the tragedy in Japan but once again these inexplicable images rise above the source of death and destruction on a massive scale;

Then again, there is that uncanny resemblance to my avatar...
edit on 013131p://pm3112 by debris765nju because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know, I mean, whereas the original idea comes off on a Simpsons episode, vengeful sea creatures etc, it's not beyond possibility that dolphins, or other creatures, may not have access to systems we aren't aware of yet.

I mean really - the sonic pictograms of a dolphin's words are very close to natural forms found in cymatics.

Maybe they are aware of a sonic pattern or frequency which can trigger some causal event.

Even the masons are looking for a one perfect magic utterance, a certain sound.

Doesn't seem that far off to me - We always assume creatures are less intelligent when they can't speak our language, especially amongst ourselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just when I thought I've heard them all, this pops up

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

lol i just about fell off my chair laughing. what the hell dude?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Op...

Just stop. With each post you make, you are digging yourself further into the hole known as ridiculousness.

This is the most asinine thing I have ever heard.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Maybe its big Bertha from Sanctuary

The dolphins and whales would never do that .. they dont know the dark side of revenge
they are even more inteligent and peacefull creatures than humans

i know the japanese made terrible things to those poor dolphins and whales
i 100% support the Sea sheppard for this

but look in america how we threat some cows, pigs, chickens ..
edit on 3/16/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveAnotherOne

I may get in trouble for posting this, but your post made me think of it. This is directed at the OP, not you.

edit on 16-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I wonder what the cows do in retaliation to factory farming. You can't keep your mind closed to the possibility that they're only pretending to be of inferior intelligence to win our trust.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I appreciate your opinion, and the whole premise of my theroy may be slightly out there, but theres no way we can defineatly say that there is no way 100% that this not possible. Id say theres a 1/1,000,000,000 chance that this is what happened. But im on the look out for more evidence to support my theroy and would appreciate any help trying to find tangebile evidence to support my hypothosis. if we do find positive indicators I would hope that everyone who had negative comments would come back and take a second look to see the dangers of destroying beautiful cognitive beings such as whales and dolphins and what possible repercussions we can avoid by learning to live in balance and in harmony with eachother.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you for your comments, but again people are comparing apples and oranges here. Cows and chickens do not hold the same mental capacity as a whale or dolphin. Also being land mammals, they do not have access to or the knowlege to use technologies that could be used against the human race. The possibility that Whales and Dolphins using Ancient Antlantean weapon technology that relies on reverbrations of Crystal harmonics to cause Quakes/Tsumanis is much more likely then a cow using a ICBM. Also if Underwater aliens were helping whales and dolphins seek revenge that would also allow them to cause the devistating damge done to the Japanese people.

But I digress, In no way or form am I saying that this is exactly what happened I am only voicing my theroy, and I do not condone the acts against Japan if it turns out to be fact. Thak you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join