It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Im a woman, hence the mrs.
If we just accept what you are saying,... isn't that the same thing?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How do i get an eduacation on something that supposedly isnt real? If it cant be proven or disproven or explained, how do i learn about it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Where did I say you were a man?...Oh by saying bud, sorry its a southern thing, goes for gals and guys for me. Last word for me on this is, chemtrails have been explained in detail by professionals. Do the research, the world is not conspired as some on here would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
here is actual scientific evidence for chemtrails being a phenomen existing in your dreams.
once again...contrailscience
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

can sombody finally answer me this question: how are the bad conspiracy leaders protecting themselves from breathing the poisoned air?

now heres a guy who is ignorant of the real purpose of chem-spraing. He and others have fell into a group of people who always point to poisoning of the sky as an argument.
THE REAL REASON FOR CHEM-SPRAYING is for global dimming. To block the sunlights strength. Its so simple to come to this conclusion when you really watch them spray---the times--was it sunny before they showed up?? do they come and spray for days then dissapear for days only to return and spray- PEOPLE LOOK UP AND WATCH

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Clearskies

If you haven't seen believers ridiculing sceptics here, then your not looking closely enough I'm afraid.

can you give me an example of namecalling and ridicule?

Check out some of star child's posts.

I must say I find it hard to believe that your attributing any moisture (?) in the air to aircraft,

Where did I say aircraft were adding 'moisture' to the air??? I didn't.

I'm not sure how you can follow droplets of anything falling from as high as 7 miles with the naked eye,

Err.......isn't that your argument.....that aircraft are polluting our air?......are you now claiming that what you see falling from aircraft isn't moisture/liquid?........what is it then? is it dust?.....granules?.....what?
This;

Or this;

Oh please!.....are you telling me that is coming from an aircraft?.........don't be pedantic! you know as well as I do that we are talking about "something" being sprayed/dropped by an aircraft!........not a weather anomaly......but that would explain your "something falling from the sky would it not?

but if what you say is true and you have seen this, then why haven't you taken a soil sample? if it's falling and it's visible to the naked eye then take a sample of wherever it's falling and get it analysed.

Sure, I have a few extra thousand dollars...

It won't cost you thousand of dollars at all!........get yourself a cheap chemistry set you can do most of it yourself!

Google is your friend

edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because: to add image

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you want to be concerned about a real issue with the sky and your children...

Be concerned about light pollution.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

THE REAL REASON FOR CHEM-SPRAYING is for global dimming. To block the sunlights strength. Its so simple to come to this conclusion when you really watch them spray---the times--was it sunny before they showed up??

You can only see contrails when it's sunny/clear!........sometimes "they" show up and we have contrails, and guess what? it stays sunny! it all depends what the upper temps/conditions are!.......why would "they" want to block the sun light?.........believe me, I live 10 mins from Manchester International airport......"they" don't have to block the sunlight in Manchester!.........nature does it for them!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
All you chemtrail naysayers should watch the video, "What in the World Are They Spraying", It has all the laboratory results that prove we are being sprayed with aluminum and barium. I've studied the sky my entire life ad first noticed the Chemtrails being sprayed in the mid 90s. It's real, we have the patents, we have the lab results, we have the videos, and we even have government documents admitting the chemtrail program. Anybody that says it isn't real must be blind or else have a hidden agenda for telling you this. Again, go watch the video, it's excellent and totally destroys the chemtrail deniers lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
All you chemtrail naysayers should watch the video, "What in the World Are They Spraying", It has all the laboratory results that prove we are being sprayed with aluminum and barium. I've studied the sky my entire life ad first noticed the Chemtrails being sprayed in the mid 90s. It's real, we have the patents, we have the lab results, we have the videos, and we even have government documents admitting the chemtrail program. Anybody that says it isn't real must be blind or else have a hidden agenda for telling you this. Again, go watch the video, it's excellent and totally destroys the chemtrail deniers lol

No, it doesnt. You fell for junk science.

There is aluminum, and barium in any soil that you test. Where do you all chemmies think those come from, if they arent naturally around anyways?

The hoaxsters in that video got alarmed at finding levels that are actually less than the average, but you all chemmies will just lap up anything these videos say. They also pulled a fast one by sampling sediment and then acting like it was a water sample

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003
I'm 23 and I've never seen a total clear blue, unpolluted sky!
2nd

Seriously? Where on earth do you live?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

"Chemmie", really? How mature...
Yes, barium and aluminum are naturally occuring elements. It's the amounts that are worrisome.
Please, give an example of how the amounts given in What In The World Are They Spraying? are wrong....
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Soil samples are taken all the time, especially around populated areas. The company I work for does a ton of groundwater and wastewater, and soil remediation. The amount of samples we send out daily is fairly large. I constantly see taped up coolers (like the kind you would take camping) in our mailroom, which contain soil and water samples from all over the place. And these are measured to the 'nth degree for any hazardous materials. Because they have to - or we'd not be in business at all. It's environmental companies jobs to get EXTREMELY accurate measurements of the most minute amounts of anything out of the ordinary. And guess what - we do not get massive amounts of hazardous material in our samples from planes dropping chemicals. Or even minuscule amounts. There is simply nothing there. So yes.. samples ARE taken. And no, nothing is showing up. Because these planes are not dumping chemicals so thick they form clouds. Guess what.. those ARE clouds.

Not to mention, one of the absolute worst ways to protect crops is.. crop-dusting. Even from much lower altitudes. Because once you are at the mercy of the atmospheric conditions, you lose a lot of your effectiveness. And yet the OP suggests they are spraying not hundreds of feet like the ineffective crop dusters do, but THOUSANDS of feet in the air. And supposedly dumping enough chemicals to make them effective for whatever they are doing. Can you even fathom the sheer amounts needed to properly cover the city from those altitudes? No, I don't think you do.

I know there have been seeding attempts for various things done in our history. I don't believe for a minute that some evil powers-that-be are spraying millions or even billions of tons of deadly chemicals onto the population for nefarious reasons unknown. Because of course, this would spray their buddies and families as well. The entire premise is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

"Chemmie", really? How mature...
Yes, barium and aluminum are naturally occuring elements. It's the amounts that are worrisome.
Please, give an example of how the amounts given in What In The World Are They Spraying? are wrong....
Thanks.

"Chemmie" is quite tame, compared to the terms that they often use for those who disagree with the chemtrail religion.

And, you should have asked that question FIRST, of the people who made that "movie", instead of just believing it first and then wanting proof otherwise. However, I will bite.

What is exactly alarming about soil with 10,500 PPM Aluminum near a school?
What is alarming about an Oregon soil sample with 18000-36000 ppm Al?
Does 375 mg/kg of Al in sediment from a pond sound bad?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver. It is ALWAYS raining. Blue skies in the summer though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Are their any Chemmies in country's besides the US and the UK ? We get nice clear blue skies all the time in Australia so i would be very interested to hear from an Aussie who claims this is happening here,Melbourne in particular,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
It seems that people have forgotten what is a 'natural blue sky'

Anyone living in the Phoenix, AZ area will have noticed a clear blue sky all day, with naught but very short contrails behind all high-altitude aircraft (because of the low humidity today).

Perfect blues skies. All day.

Ask anyone in the area, which has a lot of air traffic.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Chemmie" is quite tame, compared to the terms that they often use for those who disagree with the chemtrail religion.
What ridiculous names has anyone called you? Yet, you and others throw around "chemmies", like there's no tomorrow.
Believing that there are spraying programs, (especially in light of geo-manipulation) is not a religion...
Do you think Erin Brokovich was a preacher against water polluters as well, with her 'religion'?

What is exactly alarming about soil with 10,500 PPM Aluminum near a school?
What is alarming about an Oregon soil sample with 18000-36000 ppm Al?
Does 375 mg/kg of Al in sediment from a pond sound bad?

Where are these numbers from??? I'm not even BARELY an environmental scientist,
However, here is data I FINALLY found about a toxic wastesite cleanup in Oregon with Aluminum levels...
Here
The levels of aluminum are only slightly higher than yours for the Oregon sample

Substance Media Contaminated Concentration Level Date Recorded
ALUMINUM Sediment 43700 - 43800 ppm 9/1/1997
BARIUM Sediment 203 ppm 9/1/1997

edit on 14-3-2011 by Clearskies because: :/

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You dont know where those numbers come from?

Its from that movie you referenced, "What in the World Are they Spraying". So, you do not have to be an Environmental Scientist to know what normal amounts would be. Its can be found online fairly easily. A good place to look would see to what extent do those elements make up the earths crust

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

So what is the number for Al?

edit on 14-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

What are 'normal' levels anyway, with the EPA not even including aluminum in the right levels as toxic?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

What are 'normal' levels anyway, with the EPA not even including aluminum in the right levels as toxic?

Toxic in what regard? Naturally in the soil? The EPA is probably not going to set a toxic limit on something naturally in the ground. They can for water though. But I am trying to steer you in the right direction on this and help you out.

That link I gave you, shows Aluminum being about 8 percent of the earths crust on average. That will vary of course since it is an average, but you will have Aluminum in any soil sample you take.

What are those percents of the soil samples that they get alarmist about?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join