It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Perhaps it was moved to the [HOAX] section because the source is unreliable... and the moderators are starting to get fed up with this topic.
reply to post by DJW001

And you feel this is the respectable and responsible thing to do? Mods aren´t here to determine wether or not a source is reliable, also their stance towards a particular subject should not mean they get to label it as hoax, at will.

The OP asked a question, and layed out a premise. Some people agree, others don´t, business as usual, why label it a hoax all of a sudden?

What did he post that was proven to be a fake? What proof is there that it was a deliberate fake, and who says the majority of ATS thinks it is a fake?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UrgentInsurgent

I think it seems reasonable to at least question whether or not this thread was mis labelled as a hoax simply due to it's being effective at attempting to show just the opposite. I recall someone giving the warning in another thread that this happens here occasionally at ATS and at the time I didn't understand what they meant. When a thread is moved or deleted or locked is it the policy of ATS moderators to at least provide a logical rational reason for their decision or do they just do it on a whim if they feel personally it in some way doesn't measure up to their 'beliefs'.

I really expected more from this forum than what I just witnessed, I was under the impression that this forum was to TRULY try and kick around ideas in an open and above board fashion and only apply censorship when it could be conclusively shown there was no other viable option. I personally feel this thread may have been TARGETED for less than above board reasons, I simply state this as my OPINION based on what seems to be little legitimate grounds for trying to label it a 'hoax'.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Does anyone know what forum this thread was in originally?

We could ask the mods that moderate the particular forum.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join